Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#3781 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

Was able to return/rebuy my UC DS3 bundle. I am happy with 29.xx!

The SONY e readers? are on clearance.

The kindles are on sale and they include a GC for the touch and one of the other models.

The $50 and $25 kindle GCs are not in the clearance cycle yet.

#3782 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:02 PM

No new game drops whatsoever at my Target, although I did notice the Panasonic Avatar 3D starter kits were 50% off.....now just $179.xx. :roll:
Posted Image

#3783 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

I finally got back to my local Target today, about a week or so after returning those controller/game bundles. They were $42 there when I returned them and they just finally marked em down to $30 there today. They only had five of the six I returned left. I ended up grabbing one for $30 for myself. I figure $10 per game and for a controller ain't too bad, plus I know they'll NEVER frickin' drop to $15 or so before they sell out around here.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3784 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

Can't you get one of the Kindle's at Walmart with a $30 gift card, I think that would be a better deal than waiting for a clearance that may never happen, especially if you want the one featured in the ad.

IATCG, you are lucky to get that bundle, I don't think any target in my area had any in stock originally since I checked the DPCI on the store locator unless they are sitting on the shelf for full price.

#3785 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

IATCG, you are lucky to get that bundle, I don't think any target in my area had any in stock originally since I checked the DPCI on the store locator unless they are sitting on the shelf for full price.

I'm surprised they survived till 4-5pm when I was at the Target by me and even more shocked that five out of the six I returned were still there. Then again, they're on a really low shelf on what used to be the main clearance shelf in electronics here.

Posted Image

#3786 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

I'm surprised they survived till 4-5pm when I was at the Target by me and even more shocked that five out of the six I returned were still there. Then again, they're on a really low shelf on what used to be the main clearance shelf in electronics here.

Yeah, as far as I can tell only one store in my area made it below 41.xx for the bundles. I got 4 of them and left two to drop, but someone bought them at 29.xx. I was able to return re-buy one, but the rest I used the $20 coupon on, so I don't feel too bad about keeping them.

I'll actually crack one open for myself and give one to my brother for his b-day. The other 2 well, they should pay for the 2 we're keeping. ;)

#3787 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

Yeah, as far as I can tell only one store in my area made it below 41.xx for the bundles. I got 4 of them and left two to drop, but someone bought them at 29.xx. I was able to return re-buy one, but the rest I used the $20 coupon on, so I don't feel too bad about keeping them.

I'll actually crack one open for myself and give one to my brother for his b-day. The other 2 well, they should pay for the 2 we're keeping. ;)

I tried using those $20 coupons on the bundles and by the time I got around to doing the trade 2 dealie it didn't work already for the bundles. Then again, I think it needed to be overrode, right? They were unwilling to do that at my local Target for the coupons.:-#

Otherwise I woulda likely kept more than one of the bundles.;)

Posted Image

#3788 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

I tried using those $20 coupons on the bundles and by the time I got around to doing the trade 2 dealie it didn't work already for the bundles. Then again, I think it needed to be overrode, right? They were unwilling to do that at my local Target for the coupons.:-#

Otherwise I woulda likely kept more than one of the bundles.;)

Yeah, I went to the service desk and they did a 'missed coupon'. The funny thing is they don't even do a return/rebuy, they just hand you $20 cash. I didn't post it on here because I knew people would just buy, get the cash, and return it at full price.

#3789 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

Today I picked up:
Driver SF for Xbox 360 $6.04
Skate 3 PS3 $3.04

Passed on
Carnival PS3 $6.04
Michael Jackson DS $6.04
GH Warriors of Rock $4.26

#3790 Artemus

Artemus

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

As far as I could tell they never made it down to 11.xx or whatever they got to... Either that or somebody scooped them up AS SOON as them went down.

You can check the DPCI in the inventory checker. If it didn't make it to the lowest mark-down, you should see it there. I had some satisfaction knowing that I didn't get beat to the 30% price, until I realized that if they're buying it when there's almost no money to be made, I'm not going to get many good deals.

#3791 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:07 PM

I wish I could find Skate 3 at that $3 price point. Hell, I'd settle for the $9 right now. Can't find it in Houston. If any of my Houston chums find it, let me know.

And it's Monday, anyone find any good new markdowns today?

#3792 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

EMPTY.

That sums up my local targets clearance. I believe a saw a blanket and trinkets, even small candy bars.

#3793 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

EMPTY.

That sums up my local targets clearance. I believe a saw a blanket and trinkets, even small candy bars.

I've hit 3 stores, most of them have little or no games clearance. I think there is one DS game on clearance and possibly a wii game. No others have entered the clearance cycle yet.

#3794 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Checked my store today...nothing but PC demos and Diner Dash 2.

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#3795 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

I wish I could find Skate 3 at that $3 price point. Hell, I'd settle for the $9 right now. Can't find it in Houston. If any of my Houston chums find it, let me know.

And it's Monday, anyone find any good new markdowns today?

Found a copy behind the glass at the Houston North Central Target (Cypresswood & 45). It was tagged $9.98 but it may be cheaper.

#3796 deletion

deletion

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

picked up Space marine (ps3) 11.98. one more copy left. other than that. nada.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#3797 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:39 AM

IATCG, get Paypal so I can buy one of those bundles off u!!!

#3798 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:59 AM

IATCG, get Paypal so I can buy one of those bundles off u!!!

I have Paypal, but I don't even have the bundles anymore aside from the one I rebought for myself with cash the other day. Besides which, I was gonna send em Priority flat rate so I needed the full $45 for one.:-#

Posted Image

#3799 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

does anyone know if jurassic park is still 19.99? haven't had a chance to go look this week (2 funerals and car inspection)

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

My Tradelist- Want Dragons Crown and Stuff!

#3800 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

At my target, jurassic park is 29.90 and never hit clearance, but the .90 is a weird ending.

#3801 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

does anyone know if jurassic park is still 19.99? haven't had a chance to go look this week (2 funerals and car inspection)

yeah, when i went it was still marked $19.99

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#3802 Mint

Mint

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

I picked up a copy of Centipede Infestation for 3DS at $3.04 from the newer Vista, CA Target. There was another copy left.

#3803 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

I picked up a copy of Centipede Infestation for 3DS at $3.04 from the newer Vista, CA Target. There was another copy left.

That was $5 for at least two weeks at my local store. Then today the shelf is empty except for a PC demo, a blanket, and CDs.

#3804 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

At my target, jurassic park is 29.90 and never hit clearance, but the .90 is a weird ending.

yeah, when i went it was still marked $19.99

Thank you both :D Thinking I should return a few of the sealed clearance games I have for it...

Last month my target dropped it to the 29.90 price which is the absolute weirdest price I have ever seen for a non clearance game there.

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

My Tradelist- Want Dragons Crown and Stuff!

#3805 oldgoon

oldgoon

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

Thank you both :D Thinking I should return a few of the sealed clearance games I have for it...

Last month my target dropped it to the 29.90 price which is the absolute weirdest price I have ever seen for a non clearance game there.

I can't remember the exact date on the sign but it's on Temporary Price Cut, which usually last more than a week. I think it had started at the end of April and it may go till May 26ish (pretty sure it ended in May and it would be at the end of the week). I've been debating grabbing it because my fiance is a huge Jurassic Park fan. Anyone have any input on the game?

#3806 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

I can't remember the exact date on the sign but it's on Temporary Price Cut, which usually last more than a week. I think it had started at the end of April and it may go till May 26ish (pretty sure it ended in May and it would be at the end of the week). I've been debating grabbing it because my fiance is a huge Jurassic Park fan. Anyone have any input on the game?

I almost bought it at GameStop a whole back when it hit $19.99 for a few days, the guy working there told me not to get it though cause the game pretty much just consists of one long cinematic and the player pressing buttons to avoid danger etc... I decided not to get it and wait for it to hit the $10-$13 bucks price range.

You can always buy it pre-owned at GS and return it after 7 days, that'll give your fiancée an opportunity to try it out and see if she likes it. Chances are you may not even need to buy it anymore, as I was also told the gameplay is very short.

#3807 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

"You can always buy it pre-owned at GS and return it after 7 days, that'll give your fiancée an opportunity to try it out and see if she likes it. Chances are you may not even need to buy it anymore, as I was also told the gameplay is very short."

Now we know why Blockbuster went out of business. Good job dude!

#3808 AllFrankedUp

AllFrankedUp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

Found a copy behind the glass at the Houston North Central Target (Cypresswood & 45). It was tagged $9.98 but it may be cheaper.

I was just out that way last night, but I hit the one on 1960 near 249. Found absolutely nothing. The only video game was Titanic Mystery for Wii. If you make it by the Cypresswood location anytime soon, pick up Skate 3 and I'll be glad to meet you somewhere and take it off your hands.

#3809 Deezul

Deezul

Go Jackets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Picked up two copies of :360: Split Second for $1.88 at Alpharetta, GA store, last ones there. Bought Blur when both games came out, guess I'll give this a go, especially for that price!
[URL="http://zaamit.com/content/gamercards.aspx"]Posted Image[/URL]

http://gamercard.xbo...Deezul AwT.card
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3810 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

Picked up two copies of :360: Split Second for $1.88 at Alpharetta, GA store, last ones there. Bought Blur when both games came out, guess I'll give this a go, especially for that price!

I'm in GA as well...Augusta however.

From what I've seen we don't get steals like that here.

Nice find!