Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#3991 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

Just a head's up for anyone that bought the dualshock uncharted bundle. It does not include the dual pack as listed on the box.

It comes with the games individually wrapped. The uncharted 2 is the GOTY GH version w/o a UPC, but there is no cardboard outer sleeve like you see here

http://www.amazon.co...38313231&sr=1-2

Oh and another thing. It doesn't come with a charging cable. cheap ass SONY.

#3992 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

Killzone 3 is being clearances at the Manassas Va Target for $14.97

#3993 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Research the UP first. I think I remember reading, that Jawbone will refund and let you keep it if you have any issues.

I did that actually and emailed them. Terms said items purchased in 2011 were eligible for refund, so I asked if 2012 would count. No response yet.

#3994 kcohen82

kcohen82

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Bestill my heart!!!! Don't toy with us.

Actually all of the targets by me have gotten rid of the clearance section since the remodel of the gaming departments. I live in western Mass

#3995 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

Does anyone if clearance prices are automatic @ Target or does each store have to "accept" them as mentioned at other stores?

#3996 DWulf

DWulf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:12 AM

Sorry if these have already been posted (didn't see them in the OP)

Sims 3: Pets (3DS) for $7.48
DCPI: 207-021-357

Back to the Future (Wii) for $5.98
DCPI: 207-260-619

#3997 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Saw Portal 2 and Disney Universe PS3 for $14.98. Pretty sure Target will still have clearance, how many retail chains do you know of that don't have clearance?
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#3998 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

No vita clearance games in my area. All come up full price.

#3999 eggwolio

eggwolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

A couple of the Targets near me moved their electronics clearance to the toys. Kind of annoying because the added exposure makes things get snagged quicker. My nearest Target has several copies of Portal 2, but they're all full price. Patience is the pits.

#4000 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

ya.. looks like my Target has been a desert of clearance games lately too. Havent seen squat in over a month
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#4001 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

Saw :360: new vegas, didn't have a price mark, shouldn't be too low of a price though

#4002 venturin

venturin

SalmonChantedEvening

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

I didn't find any good games on clearance at the White Marsh Md Target, but if anyone is interested they have Beats By Dre' headphones, orig $300 marked down to $210
Posted Image

#4003 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:08 AM

I got a Mercernaries 2 PC "repackage" for 66 cents. It looks sealed but I decided to take a chance lol.

#4004 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

Not clearance, but :ps3:Neverdead was marked $19.99 at my closest Target store. They also still have a lone copy of :ps3:Dungeon Siege III that I swear I saw someone report hit clearance at their store in this thread about 3-4 months ago. It's coming up $29.99 on the scanners.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#4005 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:58 AM

Just a head's up for anyone that bought the dualshock uncharted bundle. It does not include the dual pack as listed on the box.

It comes with the games individually wrapped. The uncharted 2 is the GOTY GH version w/o a UPC, but there is no cardboard outer sleeve like you see here

http://www.amazon.co...38313231&sr=1-2

I mentioned this about a month or so ago when I kept the one(out of about 7-8 I had and tried to get to other CAG's for $42 or so shipped) bundle for myself.

I even posted a video from YouTube showing it being unboxed.

This video:

Guess who has the video right underneath that one on the results
Spoiler

Posted Image

#4006 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:58 AM

In Margate, FL- found a PS3 branded pair of universal Active 3D glasses for $25.xx, marked down from $50.xx

Extremely YMMV, this was an online return and the only pair. But maybe worth looking out for while you are in a store.

Just played Uncharted 3's convoy scene on a 60 inch Bravia. Insane.

#4007 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

Saw Portal 2 and Killzone 3 for a little under $15 at my target, very tempted to buy both. I already have the 360 version of Portal 2 I bought for 360 for $8 a while ago from clearance, but I was considering flipping it to best buy when they do the +100% bonus next week for $20. I might buy it and keep the steam voucher, but I prefer playing it on console since my laptop isn't that great. Oh, and there were a ton of Call of Duty: Modern Warfares for the DS for $10.

#4008 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

Went to the target in fairless hills, PA. Should've known, just like every single target away from the city, it had shit clearance. The only thing on the shelf was a Tritton headset. At first I was happy, that was what I had came into the store with hopes to find... Than I noticed they were charging $90. Fuck that, some guy here got it for $38.98.

I noticed it was being sold "as-is" I assumed that meant maybe the 38.98 was the price for regular clearence?

So I was like, "Yo, man, can you scan this for me, not the as is, but the actual barcode". And the dude was like, "Blah blah sent here by mistake blah blah target.com blah blah won't work blah blah some shit about manager has to call a special fucking meeting for the single purpose of lowering the price of a $40 headset".

The targets in the city are the best. The ones in the direct suburbs (Within 2 miles) aren't bad either, Bensalem, Upper Darby area, etc are pretty all-right.

Go past 5+ miles to plymouth meeting, willowgrove, fairless hills? You either get crap clearence (Willow frove, fairless hills) or, I shit you not, no clearence rack at all (plymouth meeting).

I can't imagine how terrible it is in a rural town like reading or scranton or some shit.

#4009 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

I can't imagine how terrible it is in a rural town like reading or scranton or some shit.

A-yup yup. It be all crappy up here in da sticks in Scranton.:razz: That's why I found not one but two Bioshock 2 LE's for $17.50 each when those were on clearance. Don't get me wrong, the clearance drop schedule normally sucks balls, as shit gets bought up at 15% most times and sometimes takes 2-3 weeks to just drop to the prices I see mentioned here.

Of course, it also doesn't help when the local game shop owners are my competition besides the regular customers and other CAG's and even worse when CAG's from other areas poach my stores. Mind ya, I've also poached theirs from time to time, so I suppose fair is fair, eh?;)

Posted Image

#4010 poehitman

poehitman

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

I got Madden NFL Football for 3DS on clearance for 8.98 at my Target in Spring Hill, FL. I added it to the Wiki.

#4011 deadtrees

deadtrees

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:55 AM

Medford, NJ:
Star Wars Fan Favorites II (PC) $5.06 (online item)
Dream Trigger 3D (3DS) $7.56 (as-is)
[207-02-1321] Madden NFL Football (3DS)

#4012 NismoZ32

NismoZ32

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

Surprised to see my local Target clearance had gotten piled up again. A bunch of different headphones in the $20 range originally $40. Madden for the DS and then Harry Potter 5-7 for PC off the top of my head from memory.

I picked up a hand held Tetris game for $4.97 and then I picked up an Anastasia Blu-Ray for $3.97 but nothing actual game wise

#4013 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:58 AM

No game price change tonight. Did pull a 40'' Magnavox TV though.

#4014 rexflexall

rexflexall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

Absolutely no clearance games in my local Targets for nearly a month. But I did get to score with GI Joe in toy clearance:

-2 GI Joe Skystrikers for only $10.48 each (about 75% off)

SAWEEETTT!!

CAG? I'm Cheap Ass everything :booty:  :booty:

#4015 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:51 AM

Absolutely no clearance games in my local Targets for nearly a month. But I did get to score with GI Joe in toy clearance:

SAWEEETTT!!

Now you know... And knowing is half the battle.

G. I. Joe!

:)

#4016 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Now you know... And knowing is half the battle.

G. I. Joe!

:)

<3

And thanks to rex for that. I try to check the toys with kids in the house but forget sometimes because it's the same old same old at my store

#4017 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

Checked on the Blue DSI XLs with game. They were still ringing for $169 even after the price drop. Today they were in the case, but come up not in the system.

nihilence.png

#4018 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

Tons of laptops on clearance at my local stores.

Oh and tons (I mean TONS) of Sims Pets (I think?) for 3DS at $12.48

#4019 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

SAWEEETTT!!

'

Ohhh, I want one! Toys are usually gone at the 5 store by me at 30% though. :cry:

#4020 Kingmob46

Kingmob46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Duke Nukem 4 EVAH!! $5 w/ poster and glasses! Oh Yeah!

Ok, I finally couldn't resist Duke's manly charms for a measly $5.