Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#601 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

A store near me has "limited availability" of the UC3 CE.

Might go try to see if I can snag one. If so I'll trade in my other version

#602 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:23 AM

DPCI 057-01-1013 Bose OE2 on Ear Headphones 53.98

I think that is the right price. It may have been $53.78. My girlfriend kept the receipt. They rang up more and then overrode the price. So, I guess this may be a YMMV.

Now this is f***ing :hot:
Posted Image

#603 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:32 AM

Now this is f***ing :hot:

I edited the post you quoted. I didn't want there to be any confusion. LOL
When the clerk scanned the item, I believe it displayed $12x.xx. I'm not 100% sure. I didn't even have to fight for the override. The lady came over, looked at it and changed the price.

Edited by kerouac kid, 10 December 2011 - 04:52 AM.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#604 winterlane

winterlane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

I think that is the right price. It may have been $53.78. My girlfriend kept the receipt. They rang up more, but not retail, and then the price was adjusted to reflect the sticker. So, I guess this may be a YMMV.

Did the price sticker say Clearance or Repackage? I have found some decent electronics lately including a Kindle 3G, but they have all been labeled as Repackage.

#605 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

Did the price sticker say Clearance or Repackage? I have found some decent electronics lately including a Kindle 3G, but they have all been labeled as Repackage.

Repackage

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#606 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

so one shot deal.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#607 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

Wife found Okamiden for $8.98. Woot woot! We drove to Texas this week, stopping in 3-4 targets, then she found it 3 miles from our house. Was stoked :)

#608 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

so one shot deal.

Sorry to disappoint. Until now, I never noticed the difference. I only saw the pretty red label and price.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#609 ケネディ (KNDY)

ケネディ (KNDY)

Fan of Japanese Import Games!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

Wife found Okamiden for $8.98. Woot woot! We drove to Texas this week, stopping in 3-4 targets, then she found it 3 miles from our house. Was stoked :)

It'll be interesting if there is another reduced pricing today (or tomorrow).

Feel Free to Add me:
XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225 | Steam

CHECK IT OUT -> J!-ENT 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL ISSUE (2013) (58MB/PDF)

#610 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

I think that is the right price. It may have been $53.78. My girlfriend kept the receipt. They rang up more, but not retail, and then the price was adjusted to reflect the sticker. So, I guess this may be a YMMV.

To semi-confirm this, I saw some sort of Bose headphones starting the clearance cycle at my local Target the day before last. Didn't catch the model, but I'll double check next time I'm in. What you're describing sounds the same as I what I saw, and mine were definitely clearance, not repackage.

#611 HotJuicyBurgers

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hey, hopefully maybe some people with more experience can help. On the store tracker, it says my local target has skyward sword bundle, so I was super pumped. I show up yesterday, and can't find a single one. After a bit of looking I ask someone if they can look it up for me, to see if they actually have any in stock. The little scanner tells us that there are 6. This guy and I actually peered around the electronics section, but to no avail. Anyone have any experience with something like this happening?

#612 Ringhale

Ringhale

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

Hey, hopefully maybe some people with more experience can help. On the store tracker, it says my local target has skyward sword bundle, so I was super pumped. I show up yesterday, and can't find a single one. After a bit of looking I ask someone if they can look it up for me, to see if they actually have any in stock. The little scanner tells us that there are 6. This guy and I actually peered around the electronics section, but to no avail. Anyone have any experience with something like this happening?

I don't have experience with this, but from reading on here this usually happens when employees hide them in the back so they can purchase them.

#613 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:06 PM

To everyone that got UC3 CE did you check the stores though targets website and then go up there or did your store say unavailable but it still happened to be there?

I just walked in on Tuesday to see the new releases and always check clearance. Three were out, all spiderwrapped and banged up.

#614 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:23 PM

This has happened to me a few times, and then once I even asked an employee like you. In fact I asked two, the CS at the front and a person stocking in the back. And yes, more than likely it's when an employee is hiding one to buy later. It could also be another customer hiding one too, but if it's saying 6 in stock it's probably employees.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#615 legendarydogs

legendarydogs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

Anyone here go to the Target in Evanston, IL? Every time I go they do not have anything.

#616 HotJuicyBurgers

HotJuicyBurgers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

This has happened to me a few times, and then once I even asked an employee like you. In fact I asked two, the CS at the front and a person stocking in the back. And yes, more than likely it's when an employee is hiding one to buy later. It could also be another customer hiding one too, but if it's saying 6 in stock it's probably employees.

So basically there's no hope of me getting one lol? I'm dying to get the game + I don't have wii motion plus. Getting it at a discount would only be a huge plus to me lol.

#617 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

To everyone that got UC3 CE did you check the stores though targets website and then go up there or did your store say unavailable but it still happened to be there?

I'm also curious about this,whenever i go to the website,it says not sold in stores.Wondering how people are searching for it online.
Posted Image

#618 pandabox

pandabox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

jesus man, read the damn op
:drool:

#619 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:28 PM

Yeah i did,but thanks so much for your help.
Posted Image

#620 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

This happened to me last time and so I went up to the manager and he went to check the back personally. Took a while (maybe more than 15-20 minutes) but sure enough he found them magically found them even when the computer said there was zero in stock. Just ask the manager and if they're nice enough, they'll help you check.

#621 mrgamer

mrgamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

finally found uc3 le, also found a nice cassette player to play my vanilla ice tape, yo' ice lets kick it, go ninja go ninja go!

#622 AXV1

AXV1

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:01 PM

I got:
Naruto Shippuden: UNS2
Castlevania: LOS

Both for PS3 and for $11.98

#623 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

Picked up :ds: Okamiden for $8.98. :360: Captain America: Super Soldier has been at $24.98 for two months now. Is that normal?

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#624 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

finally found uc3 le, also found a nice cassette player to play my vanilla ice tape, yo' ice lets kick it, go ninja go ninja go!

This is too funny!

#625 pandabox

pandabox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

Finally found my UC3, the store had two left. Got one for me and one for a friend for Christmas, and got the two 10 dollar gift cards. Couldn't be happier!
:drool:

#626 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

Picked up WarioWare DIY for ~$11 to give as a gift. Awesome!

JoeGazi.png

#627 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:37 AM

Anyone here go to the Target in Evanston, IL? Every time I go they do not have anything.

I know one of the Chicago CAGs goes there (not me).

#628 The Linguist

The Linguist

.5 man + .5 bear + .5 pig

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:52 AM

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those cassette players with the USB hook-up. I'm old enough to have a shitload of cassettes I still want to listen to.

#629 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:17 AM

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those cassette players with the USB hook-up. I'm old enough to have a shitload of cassettes I still want to listen to.

I'm also thinking of getting one. I have some cassettes with audio of family members from the early 90's I want to convert to mp3. They are still sitting at $14 here, still want them to drop further.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#630 Crizume

Crizume

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

Cant find anything good at my Targets. Seems everything gets bought b4 it ever hits Clearance. Did find a Spiderman SD for 8 for the kid and Top spin 4 for the girl n the playstation move.