Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#751 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:45 PM

I didn't even see one single Skyward Sword bundle, Gears of War 3 LE, or Uncharted 3 CE at all.

I'm mainly looking for U3 but i havent seen any of these either.
Posted Image

#752 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:29 PM

oh you aren't going to blame it on some hoarding employee or a soccer mom? who's to say someone didn't stumble accross those two games and legitimately wanted them?

believe it or not sometimes normal, non hoarding gamers do shop at target ... not always a conspiracy lol

Or his favorite move, which is to blame it on someone who has a the audacity to buy it at 30 or 50% off instead of letting it drop to 75% so he can buy it.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#753 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:36 PM

Grabbed LA Noire for $12
Posted Image

#754 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

LA noire $11.98 is not special enough to be posting that huge fking picture. What the f*ck?

#755 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

Found a handful of $50 Amazon Kindle cards at a So Cal Target but they were ringing up for the normal price of $50.

Will these go on clearance like the others have or will they keep it at this price? Do some Target stores choose not to put items on clearance?

From what I was told by a Target manager, corporate sends out nation-wide instructions as to which items to discount and for how long. So in theory, all Targets should have the same deals and discounts. But it doesnt always happen that way.

#756 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:48 PM

Non game, but someone in the Lego thread noted they found the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl Pirate Ship set on clearance in LA for half off ($49.98).

So I've been checking its DPCI in stores (204-00-0522), and it came up on clearance at the Culver City non-mall store yesterday for $49.98, and showing as "stockroom: yes". So I got an older worker who was re-stocking toys to check the stockroom, and he brought out the last 2, both marked with clearance stickers.

Guessing some employee who was keeping them in the back won't be happy :D. Although, it's still showing as "limited availability" at that store...

Edited by karkyco, 17 December 2011 - 04:02 PM.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#757 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

Grabbed LA Noire for $12
(gigantic picture snipped)

I still don't believe you. Can you provide three forms of identification, receipt and your bank card pin?

#758 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

I still don't believe you. Can you provide three forms of identification, receipt and your bank card pin?

it's sooo massive

#759 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

Are you sure that's LA Noire? Could be anything really.

Reminder folks, 10$ gift card with $70 purchase ends at noon.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#760 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

Are you sure that's LA Noire? Could be anything really.

It is a bit hard to tell from the picture, if only the picture was bigger so I could get a better look at the game.

#761 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

are you sure that's la noire? Could be anything really.

$75

picked up the $79.99 kindle which through today has an additional $10 GC (so 2 $10 gcs plus I used a $5 off $50 coupon that printed at checkout a couple days ago...tried to use a $8 off $80 after adding a cliff bar...but it expired one day before...)
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#762 Malik112099

Malik112099

Got Wife?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

LA noire $11.98 is not special enough to be posting that huge fking picture. What the f*ck?

I posted the pic directly from my phone. Chill the Fuck out. You guys act like you are on dial up or something.

#763 Dorkus06

Dorkus06

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

Went to my local Target last night. The clearance rack was picked clean and other than a couple crappy Wii games was empty. Holiday shoppers have put a damper on finding decent Target clearance deals.

#764 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

Someone's old "Gateway" PC nearly crashed from the "gigantic" picture. :roll:

That sucks.

#765 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:45 PM

Went to my local Target last night. The clearance rack was picked clean and other than a couple crappy Wii games was empty. Holiday shoppers have put a damper on finding decent Target clearance deals.

Too nationwide to be holiday shoppers. Target's going to re-release them at a higher price.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#766 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

I want to play ...
Posted Image

BTW, this rang up full price but they adjusted it because of the tag ... before you guys rush out looking for clearanced copies of this edition ... but it can happen.

#767 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

^^^^

THE COMPLETE EDITION?! WHAT?! *runs off to target*

#768 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

f*ck, computer crashed again.. lol

#769 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

I posted the pic directly from my phone. Chill the Fuck out. You guys act like you are on dial up or something.

lol ur that excited about your find that u have to post it with ur phone right away? I can't imagine what you'd do if u find one of them collector edition for 70% off :lol:

#770 phantomphoenix

phantomphoenix

Make It Loud!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

It is a bit hard to tell from the picture, if only the picture was bigger so I could get a better look at the game.

confoosious is right. Thanks to the picture being so large, it can be clearly seen that the game has been resealed. :roll: Could be anything. I hope I didn't ruin your fun confoosious (if that's what you were implying).

#771 SnakeEater

SnakeEater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:18 AM

Just came across another So Cal Target that has the $50 Amazon Kindle cards back in stock. Again, they were ringing up for the full $50 amount.

This is so weird to me because these stores were picked clean a few weeks ago. How are they getting more in stock and why are they at the full price and not clearance price?

Has there been an instance where a clearance item would come back in stock at the original price?

#772 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:46 AM

I'm wondering the same thing

According to the stock locator my closest store has both the $25 & $50 ones

#773 loc0bob

loc0bob

Free Tim Lambesis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:58 AM

Went to the one target in my area out of 10 which said uncharted 3 CE was in stock. Typed in dpci number and it came up as "in stockroom"! Woohoo!.........but for 99.99! DOH!

#774 superfuzz

superfuzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:27 AM

Picked up Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation 10.48

#775 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

it's sooo massive

that's what she said

#776 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:25 AM

lol got excited when i saw NHL 11 360 for $8.98 & Madden 11 Wii $5.48. Grabbed one of each and they both ranged up full price. Talked to the Manager and was told they can't honor the clearance price. LAME!
Lakers for Life!

#777 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

lol got excited when i saw NHL 11 360 for $8.98 & Madden 11 Wii $5.48. Grabbed one of each and they both ranged up full price. Talked to the Manager and was told they can't honor the clearance price. LAME!

That's BS. I would have been pissed.

#778 mrwogs2

mrwogs2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

Tons of games on my clearance rack - problem is - none are on clearance! They were all at regular price. Noticed that at a few local Targets.

#779 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:40 PM

Tons of games on my clearance rack - problem is - none are on clearance! They were all at regular price. Noticed that at a few local Targets.

Those aren't clearance games, they're 'sisconrinued' and are tagged with a price. It is very annoying.

#780 Will

Will

Official CAG Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

Or his favorite move, which is to blame it on someone who has a the audacity to buy it at 30 or 50% off instead of letting it drop to 75% so he can buy it.

Exactly.

http://www.cheapassg...trade-gone-bad/

Heroes.jpg
I dont trade out of the US anymore!!!!!!!