Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#2011 Killbreed

Killbreed

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

Super YMMV but I got breaking bad seasons 1 and 2 on dvd for 8 dollars. I guess they stopped carrying the 2 season packs they had. Also found kung fu panda on bluray for 8 and a couple of copies of hobo with a shotgun on dvd for 5. All had as is red stickers. North Bergen, NJ store.

#2012 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

Damn, wish my store had ODST & Halo Wars. If anyone wants I'd pay $20 for both shipped.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#2013 Cthulhu8u

Cthulhu8u

That Innsmouth look

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

Picked up the PDQ-brand mounting dock for PS3 Eye in Cranberry, PA, they had a bunch. It works nicely with my PS2 EyeToy also. I was going to Grove City to shop, so I decided to stop in and see if I could find anything from this thread, Big Thanks for maintaining it.

They also had Call of Jaurez, but the clearance label said ~$20. Didn't bite at that price.

Posted Image

#2014 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Spill.... How?

I just told them they had it in stock for $11.98. They called up and the people at Target verified it and that's that.;):D

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2015 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:02 AM

Picked up Child of Eden PS3 for $12. Tag said $28, but decided to price check anyway.

#2016 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

I keep playing the vita everytime I check clearance at target.

This is one sexy system! :lol:

#2017 scum1

scum1

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Grabbed a Fear 3 for PS3 at 5.98 and Call of Juarez cartel for 11.xx both were marked higher. There were a few other PS3 games there at the Clear lake shores Target
I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#2018 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Saw 1 copy of Bulletstorm :360: mixed in amongst the other games (with the security wire on the back of the plastic case). It was marked at $8.98 and is the first time I've seen clearance games mixed in with the others like that.

#2019 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

I don't know if this is happening in any other stores, but the Target near my office has started putting clearance games in the endcap at the checkout lanes. Could have been a one-time deal, but it's worth checking out. The same store also randomly distributes them in the toy aisles and sometimes shuffled near the book section too.

#2020 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Saw 1 copy of Bulletstorm :360: mixed in amongst the other games (with the security wire on the back of the plastic case). It was marked at $8.98 and is the first time I've seen clearance games mixed in with the others like that.

My local store had a few bulletstorms also. But the thing was is that the Xbox versions was a NON LE version. First time I ever saw non LE versions

#2021 Davestation

Davestation

Dont Cross The Streams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

I don't know if this is happening in any other stores, but the Target near my office has started putting clearance games in the endcap at the checkout lanes. Could have been a one-time deal, but it's worth checking out. The same store also randomly distributes them in the toy aisles and sometimes shuffled near the book section too.

It's probably a display of games and the clearance games where probably Marvel Super Hero 3DS, some Kinect Sports game, Hulk Kinect Game, Sniper 360, Fallout New Vegas 360, and Dreamworks Kartz 360 & PS3. The non clearance games are Plants vs. Zombies, Lego Star Wars 3DS, etc. sound about right?
[IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Users/Davestation%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://pid.us.playstation.com/user/Davestation.jpg%22%20width=%22235%22%20height=%22149%22%20border=%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG][IMG]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.us.playstation.com/PSN/Users/Davestation%22%3E%3Cimg%20src=%22http://pid.us.playstation.com/user/Davestation.jpg%22%20width=%22235%22%20height=%22149%22%20border=%220%22%20/%3E%3C/a%3E[/IMG]

#2022 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

Saw a copy of Band of Brothers Bluray set with an exclusive disc at St. Charles, MO location for $40.xx. Is an online return item.

Been seeing a huge rash of these reported here and seen by my own eyes lately. Is it just that time of the week/month/year?

#2023 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

I've been noticing more online, repacks(though most items are still in original packaging) and 'as-is' items showing up at my local Target stores as of late. Some of the items are decent values(game guides for $4-5), while others are kinda WTF($10 for some Green Lantern animated DVD, $5 for a PC DEMO/trial version).

Some items I've waited to see if they would go cheaper(though I think the ones marked as above never get reduced in price:cry:), only to find they've all been bought up before they could even sit there a week.

Posted Image

#2024 theaggravatedjew

theaggravatedjew

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

I could have sworn a few pages back someone was looking to buy or trade halo 3 odst and halo wars together. Found both today, can't find the post though, D'oh!

#2025 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

I've been noticing more online, repacks(though most items are still in original packaging) and 'as-is' items showing up at my local Target stores as of late. Some of the items are decent values(game guides for $4-5), while others are kinda WTF($10 for some Green Lantern animated DVD, $5 for a PC DEMO/trial version).

Some items I've waited to see if they would go cheaper(though I think the ones marked as above never get reduced in price:cry:), only to find they've all been bought up before they could even sit there a week.

I saw that shit at my target... trying to sell a pc DEMO of medieval total war. Needless to say its been there for a couple of months.

Also I wonder what our first ps vita clearance game will end up being? :lol:

#2026 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:42 AM

Damn, wish my store had ODST & Halo Wars. If anyone wants I'd pay $20 for both shipped.

I could have sworn a few pages back someone was looking to buy or trade halo 3 odst and halo wars together. Found both today, can't find the post though, D'oh!

Now Kiss.

#2027 Skulles

Skulles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

I picked up Aliens Vs predator for $5.98, lego harry potter years 1-4 for 9.98, and dead rising 2 for 9.98

All of them are for the ps3 I got multiples so if any of you are interested message me and we trade or you can have to for the price plus shipping.

#2028 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

I saw that shit at my target... trying to sell a pc DEMO of medieval total war. Needless to say its been there for a couple of months.

Also I wonder what our first ps vita clearance game will end up being? :lol:

Yeah. That's the game I've seen the demo of in my Target stores too. Someone opened up the one copy and the disc was sticking out of the package when I was there on Tuesday. I guess somebody was curious as to what they would be getting for $5.

Posted Image

#2029 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:22 AM

Only thing my Target had were a couple sports games. And Ben 10 or something for the :ds:

There were some good kids clothes and coloring books clearance but nothing video game related for months.

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#2030 Toss

Toss

i love clearance ...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

I was about to check out with an "as is" copy of turbo tax for home/business when I realized it was the 2007 version! Not shitting...someone is going to be bummed when they buy it.
...and my dogs

LOOSE LIPS SINK (FL)IPS

#2031 mrosnwo

mrosnwo

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:32 AM

All I saw earlier this week was a whole shelf full of :360: Castlevanias for 8.98 each. Probably a good 20+ copies. The other stuff I was interested in like Bulletstorm and Alice were gone. It hurts, cause I'm a pretty huge Castlevania fan, but hated the demo of this game and still couldn't bite at this price. The game iteslf was fine, but it's not Castlevania. I'd rather get a new SOTN-style HD full release than a God of War style affair.

#2032 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

All I saw earlier this week was a whole shelf full of :360: Castlevanias for 8.98 each. Probably a good 20+ copies. The other stuff I was interested in like Bulletstorm and Alice were gone. It hurts, cause I'm a pretty huge Castlevania fan, but hated the demo of this game and still couldn't bite at this price. The game iteslf was fine, but it's not Castlevania. I'd rather get a new SOTN-style HD full release than a God of War style affair.

If you don't mind paying a few bucks more, you could always get Bulletstorm from Best Buy for $10($5 for the @Gamer magazine, $5 for the game after coupon from the mag).

Posted Image

#2033 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

I'm thinking Target was overloaded with returns last year(from what the hoarders couldn't sell) and that's why they've gone on their 'as is' frenzy.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2034 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

No more clearance games in my area. All I see is a bunch of tomtom gps systems/skully candy iphone cases on clearance.

Posted Image
Lakers for Life!

#2035 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

How much for the GPS?
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#2036 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

How much for the GPS?

$127.XX right now. I might pick one up if it hits the $50 and below range.
Lakers for Life!

#2037 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

Check the game shelves. My target stops putting it at endcap and just leaves them behond the glass shelf or cage.

#2038 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

I was about to check out with an "as is" copy of turbo tax for home/business when I realized it was the 2007 version! Not shitting...someone is going to be bummed when they buy it.

Those are about as good as the 'as is' Norton Antivirus that have obviously been used/and reclosed. Key is probably long gone.

#2039 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

Yea, there are a ton of those tomtom's at my store too. If i gets down to the 75% or so off range, i will probably pick it up.

#2040 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 PM

Can anyone get the DPCI on the clearances TomTom? Would be awesome to pick up at 50% or less.