Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#2281 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

saw an end cap full of nba 2k11.. LOL

#2282 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:21 AM

Saw just about everything that's been reported, and scored a few deals today.

Thanks to how Target prorates the B2G1 discount, got everything for ~1/3 additional off clearance price by buying 3 copies of each, then immediately returning two copies in order to maximize discount/savings.

[207-24-0621] Dark Souls PS3 $19.98 (final price $13.87 after B2G1 adjustment, - 5% off with redcard, and CA tax) - two copies left at Culver City store on Jefferson (might be at customer service/returns)

[207-22-1026] L.A. Noire Complete X360 $19.98 (final price $13.87 after B2G1 adjustment, - 5% off with redcard, and CA tax) - two copies left at Culver City store on Jefferson (might be at customer service/returns)

[207-02-1116] Lego Harry Potter DS with Harry Potter minifig $9.98 (final price $6.85 after B2G1 adjustment, - 5% off with redcard, and CA tax) - two copies left at Culver City store on Jefferson (might be at customer service/returns)

[207-02-0014] Dragon Quest Monsters 2 DS $17.48 (final price $12.02 after B2G1 adjustment, - 5% off with redcard, and CA tax) - two copies left at L.A. ghetto store (old Fedco location) at La Cienega/Rodeo (might be at customer service/returns)

I also got a couple of the Lego Star Wars sets for half off getting them to apply the Easter 50% off any Star Wars toy coupon despite the Lego exclusion :D.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#2283 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:54 AM

Shank 2 also.

Seriously? Cool. Then again, I haven't even finished the first one yet. I think I'm up to the last boss battle and I kept getting my ass handed to me by him, so I quit playing it a couple months ago.:-#

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2284 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

Thxy, guess its worth my time to get out of the house and check out whats on clearance :) Again, thx for the quick reply

I ended up flipping them to GameStop for $38 total. Spent $23 and was able to get enought points to get a $25 off coupon from PUR!

#2285 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

Damn, BUNCH of cool stuff for the PS3 in Salisbury, MD but nothing really on the XBox. They had the 3 pack of XBLA games that included Trials HD but didn't even look at the price.

Then they had a Pokemon White DSI for something like 125 or so.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#2286 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

I stopped into the other local Target today to see what they had and a expected they had nothing much on clearance.

They had 1 copy of inFamous(GH) for $14.98, 3 copies of :ps3:Skate 3 for $9.98, one copy of :ps3:Singularity for $19.98 and a shitton of Madden 11 for $10 or less. Plus odds and ends across the DS and 360. Nothing worthwhile that I'd ever play, so I left without buying anything.

Posted Image

#2287 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

I stopped into the other local Target today to see what they had and a expected they had nothing much on clearance.

They had 1 copy of inFamous(GH) for $14.98, 3 copies of :ps3:Skate 3 for $9.98, one copy of :ps3:Singularity for $19.98 and a shitton of Madden 11 for $10 or less. Plus odds and ends across the DS and 360. Nothing worthwhile that I'd ever play, so I left without buying anything.

Skate 3 is an awesome game to play when you don't want to play anything. I'd really recomend that at any price, let alone $10

#2288 bbedwards

bbedwards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

:ps3: UFC Personal Trainer $7.56

Snagged the only 2 copies at the SLC location. Also saw lots of Skate 3, Dead Rising 2, Driver SF, MX ATV for PS3, Madden 11, 2K11, both systems, and lots more.

They must've been a couple days late getting clearance out, I was there yesterday and saw none of these.

#2289 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

Snagged the only 2 copies at the SLC location. Also saw lots of Skate 3, Dead Rising 2, Driver SF, MX ATV for PS3, Madden 11, 2K11, both systems, and lots more.

They must've been a couple days late getting clearance out, I was there yesterday and saw none of these.

Is the UFC game the boxed edtion or does the game even come solo?

#2290 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

Seriously? Cool. Then again, I haven't even finished the first one yet. I think I'm up to the last boss battle and I kept getting my ass handed to me by him, so I quit playing it a couple months ago.:-#

Was a friggin national holiday in my house when I finally beat Shank 1 :lol:

#2291 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Picked up SOCOM 4 ($15), NFS Shift 2 Limited Edition ($10), and Driver: SF ($20). Out the door for $37 with B2G1, not too shabby :)

#2292 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

got fighters uncaged for 10 dont know if its any good but 10$ works for me

#2293 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

I was wondering when this game would hit clearance. Hoping the :360: version drops so I can snag it.

#2294 ryanelittlefield

ryanelittlefield

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:46 AM

If anyone finds an extra Skate 3 for PS3, I'd bite at that $10 mark. Or less, if it drops soon. :)

#2295 bbedwards

bbedwards

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:09 AM

Is the UFC game the boxed edtion or does the game even come solo?

It's boxed with the leg strap

#2296 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

It's boxed with the leg strap

Thank you. I didn't notice any when I was there today.

#2297 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:57 AM

51" Samsung Plasma 3D HDTV on clearance $349.98...ahem...'borrowed' from sd

DPCI: 008-09-1168

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2298 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Thank you. I didn't notice any when I was there today.

I noticed one of those without any clearance stickers on it at one of the local Targets a week or two ago. I didn't bother to price check it since it didn't interest me. It was gone the last time I checked though.

Posted Image

#2299 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

saw a bunch of white dsi at two stores for $110. picked up lego potc, lego sw clone wars, and wwe allstars for psp and all $10 each, $20 after b2g1.

#2300 Scorpion

Scorpion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

51" Samsung Plasma 3D HDTV on clearance $349.98...ahem...'borrowed' from sd

DPCI: 008-09-1168

Is this in store only? I by any chance do you have its item number?

#2301 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

Is this in store only? I by any chance do you have its item number?

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp5vFFMtJd6utqxi-E2xkF3zcKrGnyIJgdNL9iPylq_1At44lH
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#2302 scum1

scum1

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Snagged singularity ps3, space Marine ps3, on clearence for 19xx and got batman Arkham Asylum X360 free since it was priced at 19.xx.
I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#2303 jimijumper

jimijumper

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

Just wanted to apologize for not updating the thread. :cry:

I've been quite busy with work, lowball auction going on and running to freakin TRU every day tryin to find deals...;)

I'm sure all you regulars know to just follow the posts in the thread, and you nOobs, well..now you know too! 8-)

I will update it this weekend!

Thanks for understanding! :bouncy:

#2304 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

Snagged the only 2 copies at the SLC location.

I'll have to keep an eye out for these at my store, thanks!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2305 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

Mlb2k11 at St. Charles MO target for $8.xx. One copy left.

Numerous Skate 3 for PS3, didn't remember price. Bunch of other large items fighting for space on the clearance shelf... So make sure to dig before you write it off completely.

#2306 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

Mlb2k11 at St. Charles MO target for $8.xx. One copy left.

Numerous Skate 3 for PS3, didn't remember price. Bunch of other large items fighting for space on the clearance shelf... So make sure to dig before you write it off completely.

I always check around the larger items to see if someone stashed something in behind them. Right now the bigger items taking up the endcap include about 20+ of those charging mat things, an under counter LCD tv for the kitchen and 10-12 GPS units.

There's been nothing good whatsoever at my closest two Targets in about a month though. Now if inFamous would've dropped before the end of this B2G1 sale from $14.98 I would've considered buying it with a copy of Skate 3 n another $10 game. But I wasn't about to pay $15 for a game I already had at least once and never finished because I got bored with how repetitive it was.:booty:

Anyway, I checked the Mechanicsburg(PA) Target while I was down that way for work yesterday n they had the same selection o' crap like my local two stores. I guess PA in general sucks for clearance games at Target 90% of the time, eh?

Posted Image

#2307 karamsoul

karamsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Copped Raw 2011 (PS3) and Homefront (XBox) for $14.98 each and received Skate 3 (PS3. $13.98) for free! Thanks, CAG!

I'm kind of a big deal...

#2308 Scorpion

Scorpion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hi everyone just wondering if the XBOX 360 320GB Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Bundle was still 280

#2309 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

I always check around the larger items to see if someone stashed something in behind them. Right now the bigger items taking up the endcap include about 20+ of those charging mat things, an under counter LCD tv for the kitchen and 10-12 GPS units.

There's been nothing good whatsoever at my closest two Targets in about a month though. Now if inFamous would've dropped before the end of this B2G1 sale from $14.98 I would've considered buying it with a copy of Skate 3 n another $10 game. But I wasn't about to pay $15 for a game I already had at least once and never finished because I got bored with how repetitive it was.:booty:

Anyway, I checked the Mechanicsburg(PA) Target while I was down that way for work yesterday n they had the same selection o' crap like my local two stores. I guess PA in general sucks for clearance games at Target 90% of the time, eh?

I'm not sure how close you are to the Selinsgrove store, but when I lived there it was ripe for the taking. I religiously got awesome clearance deals 75%-90% off most of the time. Cameras, games, etc. good stuff. Nobody shops there because it's kind of out of sight from the highway.

#2310 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

I'm not sure how close you are to the Selinsgrove store, but when I lived there it was ripe for the taking. I religiously got awesome clearance deals 75%-90% off most of the time. Cameras, games, etc. good stuff. Nobody shops there because it's kind of out of sight from the highway.

I know there's at least 1-2 CAG's out in that general area(Selinsgrove), but I'm not so sure about Mechanicsburg. Although judging by the lack of selection at the BB and Target stores there I'm gonna say there are some deal hunters there even if they're not CAG's.

I was also kinda shocked to see that the TRU by the Capital City Mall closed down and they built a new one on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg.

Posted Image