PSP Extended Life Battery Kit $10.00 @ Wal-Mart

Eoyote

CAGiversary!
Continuing their clearance of various accessories, I spotted this at my local Wal-Mart for $10.00 (was $20 last week). Pretty decent considering it goes for over $20-25 at most places. Also, from what I've read, these were discontinued back in 2008 so they are somewhat rare.

sonyextendedpspbatteryk.jpg

sonyextendedpspbatteryk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three of these. Well worth the money, even when they were full price.

I'd so go snake another one if my PSP wasn't three months away from becoming a dust collector.

I bought one just before it got discontinued and I gotta say, I've been impressed ever since. It really doubles the battery life. I can get 14 hours if I play games off the memory stick. You wouldn't dream of this on a PSP-2000 with the regular battery.

This was well worth 40 bucks for me back in 2008. Even today, $10 is a steal, if you can find it. Just be sure you have either a white, silver or black PSP, as it only comes with these colors of battery cover.

Is it still worth it after all these years? The battery life hasn't diminished that much in the three or four years?

[quote name='Mr.']Is it still worth it after all these years? The battery life hasn't diminished that much in the three or four years?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, it's pretty much still at 90% of what it could originally do, and I played with that thing all day long up until last year. Some people don't like the fact the battery cover sticks out a bit, but I think it actually adds grip to the PSP, it's easier to hold in my hands with it.

[quote name='matsam'] Just be sure you have either a white, silver or black PSP, as it only comes with these colors of battery cover.[/QUOTE]
I use the silver cover on my lilac PSP, it matches the silver trim and looks great.

[quote name='Mr.']I finally saw a few of these at Walmart and they're $20. :/[/QUOTE]

Still worth it.

EDIT: $20 at my local store as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back