Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

some good deals available from the ms store online
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=309347

#92 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

Atlanta had rows upon rows of Halo CAE and more set up by the registers at 6:30AM EST. Keep in mind they had no ad in the paper and no signage in store advertising the special prices.

#93 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:29 PM

Just got back from the store. No line and a TON of each game. The people there didn't even know they had these sales. Picked up the following at $15 each:

Halo CE
Disney Kinect
Dance Central 2
Kinect Sports Season 2

Very happy!

#94 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

Can anyone confirm that the "only until 6AM" offer was the gift cards and the prices for the games are still valid? My plan to wake up early sort of fell through...

#95 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for posting this OP. Wifey picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Halo Anniversary, Sesame Street Once Upon a Monster, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 1, and Kinect Disneyland. Games are STILL ON SALE. The time limit of 6 or 6:30 was for other stuff

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#96 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

Can anyone confirm that the "only until 6AM" offer was the gift cards and the prices for the games are still valid? My plan to wake up early sort of fell through...

I bought my games at 7ish am est. I asked and the lady said those prices are valid until the end of today.

Thanks for posting this OP. Wifey picked up Assassin's Creed Revelations, Batman Arkham City, Halo Anniversary, Sesame Street Once Upon a Monster, Dance Central 2, Kinect Sports 1, and Kinect Disneyland. Games are STILL ON SALE. The time limit of 6 or 6:30 was for other stuff

Glad to help. That's quite a haul. I got all of those except AC since I'm still working on the first AC and it'll drop by the time I get to ACR.
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#97 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:02 PM

did anyone try to get a price adjustment for their previous purchases?

#98 JaTaN

JaTaN

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:15 PM

http://www.facebook....290936127612597
Black Friday Deals at Your Local Microsoft Store
Time Friday, November 25 ยท 12:00am - 9:00pm

#99 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

Great prices on Halo. Too bad the nearest store is an hour away so the savings would go away with gas for me

#100 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

For those that have gone, how was the stock for Halo CE? I'm thinking about heading down to the one in U-Village soon.

It didn't look like there was much stock on the shelf but people had more copies in hand than would've fit on the shelf, so I'm guessing they kept restocking. Plus it's their own brand game so they probably have a lot of stock.

Also, there were no signs to indicate sales price, so the random people going in there clueless wouldn't know.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#101 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

lots of people and lots of stock in Lone Tree, CO. Only "deal" game I saw gone was Batman: AC. Picked up a bunch of stuff with my 125 dollar gift card from the 4x preorder bonanza.

#102 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

Just a heads up, Mission Valley in San Diego has Kindle cards and gave the 15% discount for $100 plus purchase. Cashed in my $150 in gift cards for $175$100 in Amazon

#103 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

Also remember: 15% off on orders over $100
Posted ImagePosted Image

#104 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Omg.... Deal is end?

#105 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Just a heads up, Mission Valley in San Diego has Kindle cards and gave the 15% discount for $100 plus purchase. Cashed in my $150 in gift cards for $175 in Amazon

#106 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

Yup, prices valid all day but Oakbrook has everything but assassins creed revelations

#107 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

just, got back with gow 3, dance central 2, and HALO CE. Picked them up about 30 minutes ago the South Coast Plaza.
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#108 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

so.. I gonna go right now.. prices valid all day today?
I really want halo CE and kindle card!!

#109 htown01

htown01

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

did anyone try to get a price adjustment for their previous purchases?

I did, I was little surprised how low the traffic was in-store. I was in and out in under 10 minutes, probably less.

I got the games I wanted and went to check-out. I asked the cashier about the price protection and he said that those who were in on the $25 gc for attending every launch + $125 for pre-ordering a bundle, didn't qualify to receive a refund. I could have asked the manager but I didn't really push for it.

He was going to call over the manager for me but told him that it was fine. He rung me up, laughed at how cheap the games were, and I was on my merry way.

It didn't look like there was much stock on the shelf but people had more copies in hand than would've fit on the shelf, so I'm guessing they kept restocking. Plus it's their own brand game so they probably have a lot of stock.

Also, there were no signs to indicate sales price, so the random people going in there clueless wouldn't know.

There were a lot of copies of games at the Galleria location. I asked the cashier if there was anything else on sale that wasn't on the list posted on facebook, I showed him the list and he went through them, and told me that there were a couple that they had temporarily run out of stock; Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield.

He said if I was interested that I should come back after 2PM because they were expecting a truck with more shipment.

Omg.... Deal is end?

so.. I gonna go right now.. prices valid all day today?
I really want halo CE and kindle card!!

Yes, like Jatan mentioned some posts above, the prices for the games are valid until closing time, 9PM. I think the only item that had a time limit was "buy a select laptop and receive a $100 GC". That was only live for 6 hours.

#110 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

I did, I was little surprised how low the traffic was in-store. I was in and out in under 10 minutes, probably less.

I got the games I wanted and went to check-out. I asked the cashier about the price protection and he said that those who were in on the $25 gc for attending every launch + $125 for pre-ordering a bundle, didn't qualify to receive a refund. I could have asked the manager but I didn't really push for it.

He was going to call over the manager for me but told him that it was fine. He rung me up, laughed at how cheap the games were, and I was on my merry way.

There were a lot of copies of games at the Galleria location. I asked the cashier if there was anything else on sale that wasn't on the list posted on facebook, I showed him the list and he went through them, and told me that there were a couple that they had temporarily run out of stock; Batman: Arkham City and Battlefield.

He said if I was interested that I should come back after 2PM because they were expecting a truck with more shipment.

Yes, like Jatan mentioned some posts above, the prices for the games are valid until closing time, 9PM. I think the only item that had a time limit was "buy a select laptop and receive a $100 GC". That was only live for 6 hours.

GOOD 2 know.. Thanks !
Microsoft Store, Santa Monica Boulevard, Century City
Los Angeles.,California 90067

HERE I COME!

#111 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

The Santa Clara, CA store had plenty in stock. In hindsight it would have been dumb to show up at store opening. Too many long lines and there's no problems with inventory.

The employee said they wouldn't offer the 15% discount for the $100 order that it was either the sales price or that. So YMMV.

Thank you OP.

Edited by Donut2922, 25 November 2011 - 08:43 PM.

Now playing:
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Titanfall

#112 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

this thread was a Black Friday miracle! After not getting DC 2 and Kinect Sports 2 at Wal-Mart b/c of some dumbasses last night, I headed straight to the one in Houston at about 1pm. Had plenty in stock (and they were all over the store too) Picked up those 2, Disneyland and of course Halo..can't beat 4 new games for the price of one!
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#113 Traitorious

Traitorious

Shunts to the face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

MoA had plenty of everything when I was there around 5am. Called a friend after I got up awhile ago, and will be going back to pick up a few $15 games for him that he was unable to snag at Walmart or Best Buy (no MS store where he lives.)

#114 swissx1

swissx1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

Yup, prices valid all day but Oakbrook has everything but assassins creed revelations

Even pick an I7 Samsung laptop for $499, same price as the I5 Samsung they messed up.... sweet deal also $100.00 of the 250 GB Xbox with two games, plus 15% off the games over 100.00. Might not be apple, but i SAVED SOME CASH. Thanks guys.
A cheap game is a good game.

Posted Image

#115 MattFoley

MattFoley

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:22 PM

Just want to add went to the Bellevue, WA mall (pain to get in) but once in, they had plenty of everything. That is a good deal. Got all my 3 Kinect Games for the kids for $45. Kind of wishing I would have gotten Halo since it was just $15, but I have so much to play right now. Great sale it was awesome that they had so many copies in stock and I did not have to be there at 5 am.

#116 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:32 PM

Just want to add went to the Bellevue, WA mall (pain to get in) but once in, they had plenty of everything. That is a good deal. Got all my 3 Kinect Games for the kids for $45. Kind of wishing I would have gotten Halo since it was just $15, but I have so much to play right now. Great sale it was awesome that they had so many copies in stock and I did not have to be there at 5 am.

Sweet, I'm headed there now to make up Halo CEA and Gears 3.

#117 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

I guess not too many people care about the Microsoft Stores. I wonder if they'll see more crowds in subsequent Black Fridays.

Now this is a Black Friday I can handle. I would never do it at Best Buy or Wal-Mart.

#118 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

this thread was a Black Friday miracle! After not getting DC 2 and Kinect Sports 2 at Wal-Mart b/c of some dumbasses last night, I headed straight to the one in Houston at about 1pm. Had plenty in stock (and they were all over the store too) Picked up those 2, Disneyland and of course Halo..can't beat 4 new games for the price of one!

I miss this deal because I was burned out waiting in line at the HEB pearland for the 3ds which was a fail but did manage to get a pricematch at wal-mart. No i'm sad to find out there was no line

#119 kangjin

kangjin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:21 AM

No go on a pricematch for Halo/BF3 - I purchased the 4/$125GC preorder combo back in September. Oh well.

#120 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Microsoft store in costa mesa had all the 360 bundles and almost all games except batman AC as of 2:30pm. They said no 15% off for sale items like the 360 though. Pain to get from freeway to a parking spot but once inside the store was not that packed. No waiting in line.