Microsoft Store BF prices - B&M ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#121 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:53 AM

They are well stocked here at the Bellevue, WA location. They've got everything. Picked up two copies of Halo CEA and one copy of Gears 3.

#122 Hershey07

Hershey07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

They are well stocked here at the Bellevue, WA location. They've got everything. Picked up two copies of Halo CEA and one copy of Gears 3.

Thinking about heading down soon. How was traffic and parking?

#123 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:13 AM

Thinking about heading down soon. How was traffic and parking?

Came across I-90 from I-5 and wasn't bad at all. Parking isn't so bad either. There's a lot of people at the mall, but you don't have to fight the crowds or anything like that.

#124 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:14 AM

Microsoft store in costa mesa had all the 360 bundles and almost all games except batman AC as of 2:30pm. They said no 15% off for sale items like the 360 though. Pain to get from freeway to a parking spot but once inside the store was not that packed. No waiting in line.

I left around 3:50 and they were still well stocked. Was pretty quick to get the games and to check out, maybe 5 minutes. Ended up with 5 games. Thanks OP

Took me 20 minutes to find parking and walk to the store. Glad this was my only BF trip today and that i didn't have to wake up super early

#125 Hershey07

Hershey07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

Came across I-90 from I-5 and wasn't bad at all. Parking isn't so bad either. There's a lot of people at the mall, but you don't have to fight the crowds or anything like that.

That's good to hear. Will probably head on over soon. Thanks!

#126 infini2001

infini2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

How about tomorrow?
Does this deal end today?

#127 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:08 AM

Ends today
Posted Image
Waiting for: WRC 2010 and WRC 2 and WRC 3:cry:
Now playing:
:360: Forza Horizon, Halo Series
:wii: Collecting Dust
:ps3: Collecting Dust
:pc: Diablo 3, Walking Dead
When I'm not watching Grimm and Firefly on Hulu.

#128 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:11 AM

I just got back from Century City mall .. got HALO CE x2 (1 for my GF) and gow3!!

Thank you so much OP!! Thanks a LOT! = )

#129 tenzor

tenzor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

damn, I didn't even see this thread until now. I wish I saw this sooner :(

#130 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

FYI, this should be dead now according to the site, but I don't live close enough to go by and confirm. For those that got in on this, glad I could help and give back to fellow CAGS!

#131 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

No sarcasm intended, but is there even an MS store outside of the MS campus?
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#132 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Also, no sarcasm intended, but check the OP! ;)

#133 BingoBrown

BingoBrown

Master Assassin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:27 PM

FYI, this should be dead now according to the site, but I don't live close enough to go by and confirm. For those that got in on this, glad I could help and give back to fellow CAGS!

Thanks, it was much appreciated. One of the best deals all year as far as I'm concerned. You really can't beat $15 on a bunch of titles released in the past month or so. Heck, I paid the same price for Halo Anny as Microsoft wants for the map pack on its own.

#134 WonkyToad

WonkyToad

CAG-aholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:31 PM

Also, no sarcasm intended, but check the OP! ;)

Cool.
The store list and the item list got mixed together in my head when I was reading it.
Thank you
Block freedom to access ANY kind of information and you do just that; Block Freedom!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#135 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:43 PM

Thanks, it was much appreciated. One of the best deals all year as far as I'm concerned. You really can't beat $15 on a bunch of titles released in the past month or so. Heck, I paid the same price for Halo Anny as Microsoft wants for the map pack on its own.

Yeah, for those who did the the buy 4 get 125 back in GCs it was pretty amazing especially if you got midnight release 25 GCs as well. For me it went like this:

Spent $200 and got:
Gears 3
BF 3
MW3
Halo CAE
$125 GC
2x $25 GCs

Used the GCs instead of cash to pay for Halo and all but 2 bucks of a 4000 points card, so really it was $175 in cash got me:
Gears 3
BF3
MW3
Halo CAE
4000 points card
DC1
DC2
KS1
KS2
Disneyland Adventures
$25 in GC
or a value of $545 if each of the Kinect games are valued at $50. Not sure the MSRP on those since I'm new to Kinect.
Posted Image
Now playing:

#136 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

1 day only!? i would go there right now if its on sale still.

#137 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

Nobody's confirmed it's dead, but the event page on their facebook page lists the 25th for the date of the event and a time ending at 9PM. I'd check, but it's way inconvenient for me to go just to check since I already got in on the deal.

#138 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

Only got Halo yesterday, in hind sight I should have bought a few more things. Oh well, it was on my way home.

#139 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:20 AM

Nobody's confirmed it's dead, but the event page on their facebook page lists the 25th for the date of the event and a time ending at 9PM. I'd check, but it's way inconvenient for me to go just to check since I already got in on the deal.

So....................................... live ? or dead?

#140 MotzCTG

MotzCTG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

I picked up halo for $15, what a deal. I was really tempted to pick up kinect + dance central 1&2, but they were out of 2, so I am still kinectless.

#141 jdawgg76

jdawgg76

RIP Stan the Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

Only got Halo yesterday, in hind sight I should have bought a few more things. Oh well, it was on my way home.

Which day?

So....................................... live ? or dead?

Dunno, as noone has posted that they tried on Saturday, although most Black Friday sales are either:
A) For a few hours
B) For Friday
C) For Friday and Saturday

Going by the Facebook page mention of only one day and the fact that deeply discounted sales are usually A or B and we know the prices were good all day Friday, I'm thinking it was B, a one day sale. Who knows though? The Microsoft store doesn't have weekly ads or sales so maybe it's an all weekend deal. The website's deals which includes the same deals for consoles or kinect bundle, but only $20 off of games ends on Monday. Of course, that's CyberMonday so would the B&M sales end on CyberMonday as well?

I picked up halo for $15, what a deal. I was really tempted to pick up kinect + dance central 1&2, but they were out of 2, so I am still kinectless.

Which day?
Posted Image
Now playing: