(Dead for Now) Brutal Legend (PS3/360) - $2.99 Shipped at Best Buy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Okay I didn't see a thread for this, but I just noticed via CAG's Price Tracker that Brutal Legend dropped to $2.99 at Best Buy. You can't order yet though, it just says "Coming Soon" and I have no idea when it'll go live but that's a pretty crazy deal. Shipping is free

PS3

edit: I see that it's part of their BF deals so it should go live when the rest of those do. Feel free to merge/delete this thread mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning about the PS3 version. There is a game killing bug that occurs any time after you've completed 80% of the game. The game will load indefinitely. I got it at 99%-still pissed about it.

I didn't buy it because RTS isn't really my thing and I hear that kind of ruins it (depends on your tastes of course). At this price however I'd be willing to try it

[quote name='ssjmichael']I didn't buy it because RTS isn't really my thing and I hear that kind of ruins it (depends on your tastes of course). At this price however I'd be willing to try it[/QUOTE]
I don't care for RTS either but I thoroughly enjoyed this game for the $5 I paid for it. It has back laying RTS elements kinda how Mass Effect 2 has rpg elements if you get what I'm trying to say

Fantastic game, weakened by the forced RTS components and the lack of a 3rd act (the game just ends, suddenly you find yourself in a single fight with the main bad guy and then once you beat him, the games ends ... it really feels like they rushed the story due to time constraints imo). But definitely worth $3, I'll buy a copy if I can.

Just snagged one, thanks OP! Somehow I've managed to miss out on every other deal for this game, but paying $3 makes up for this (assuming they actually ship it).

I really enjoyed this game. It had alot of unique elements. The rts side of it was a bit odd but it doesnt occur until midway through the game. Even if you hate rts you can still get it and play for a long time before you actually run into it. Worth every penny. I really like the title screen thing they did too.

Brütal Legend - Xbox 360
Gears of War Triple Pack - Xbox 360
$10.98 shipped

(3 games = $10) played gears 1 on PC haven't played any others

bestbuy's crapping on amazon right now
:)

[quote name='gtrunner']Brütal Legend - Xbox 360
$10.98 shipped

(3 games = $10) played gears 1 on PC haven't played any others

:)[/QUOTE]

Didnt even know GOW triple pack was 8 bucks. Order it by itself. Thanks.

[quote name='iggypop123']at 2.99 id buy it just for a damn disc case. its dirt cheap.[/QUOTE]
This. Especially for an original PS3 case and not the new blu-ray branded cases.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Warning about the PS3 version. There is a game killing bug that occurs any time after you've completed 80% of the game. The game will load indefinitely. I got it at 99%-still pissed about it.[/QUOTE]

Really? How do you activate this bug? I played and finished the PS3 version a while ago with no problems at all.

[quote name='gtrunner']Brütal Legend - Xbox 360
$10.98 shipped

(4 games = $10) played gears 1 on PC haven't played any others

:)[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Edit: UNFixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrono Gear']Warning about the PS3 version. There is a game killing bug that occurs any time after you've completed 80% of the game. The game will load indefinitely. I got it at 99%-still pissed about it.[/QUOTE]

Can you get around it with multiple saves or anything?

[quote name='Panther Cat']Really? How do you activate this bug? I played and finished the PS3 version a while ago with no problems at all.[/QUOTE]

Would like to know the answer and problem with PS3 version as well

Fantastic game. I actually liked the RTS bits but I do wish there were less of them and more hack n slash and driving. Either way I was glad I bought it when it was new at $60.

[quote name='garrett007']? There is only 2 games in the triple pack if that is what you're referring to[/QUOTE]

DOH! I see they count the expansion pack!:whistle2:#

Not a Jack Black or metal fan at all but still grabbed this for like 4.99 quite a few months ago from Best Buy along with Dark Void. Still haven't opened either and not sure if ill ever get that deep into my backlog... why do we do this?

[quote name='Kain3984']I ordered a copy and it gave me the option for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Interesting... Wonder why they have it as 'Not Available for Shipping'.

I don't have shipping option ... and the nearest one to me is not that convenient to get to. Decisions, decisions.

This is a great game and the soundtrack is awesome (which is worth way more than the $3 alone)! Definitely picking up a copy, especially after mine got stolen. I finished the game and was at 90 some percent on PS3. Now I will definitely finish it to 100% and with this deal, I'm hoping I'll see some people on the multiplayer too :)

Now if I could only get them to make a sequel...

bread's done
Back