- - - - -

*DEAD* Black Nintendo Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros + Music CD for $99.99 @ BB

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

[EDIT] Dead.

Best Buy has the new, NOT-backwards compatible Wii for $99.99 with New Super Mario Bros and the Mario Music CD.

Edited by shrike4242, 25 November 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#2 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Much better than the ugly blue one that comes with nothing. Galaxy music is amazing.

I'm not biting since I bought a 360 from Newegg this morning but I totally agree with you. The blue one is ugly, but the black one looks slick :).

#3 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

anyone get the Chicken Blaster game free with the purchase. I couldnt get their system to honor their promo.

#4 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

I ended up biting and will return the Target one. Gonna pick up Zelda later with a promo.

#5 SierraNight

SierraNight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

I grabbed one. Will just place my Gamecube with GBA player on the shelf next to it. ^_^
631261.png

#6 patches48

patches48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

So this is the best Wii console deal to come out for Black Friday huh? Besides not being backwards compatible, it's the cheapest and doesn't come with bullshit accessories I don't care about *cough*mariokartwheel*cough*.

Am I right? I'm thinking about biting... I really want to play Skyward Sword...

#7 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

So this is the best Wii console deal to come out for Black Friday huh? Besides not being backwards compatible, it's the cheapest and doesn't come with bullshit accessories I don't care about *cough*mariokartwheel*cough*.

Am I right? I'm thinking about biting... I really want to play Skyward Sword...

Well yeah since it comes with the Mario game. Target had this bundle with the new Zelda game for $150 basically a wash in price.

#8 Huggybear1688

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Yep, best deal youll find otd price wise, target did have bundle for 150 which includes this bundle plus free copy of zelda

#9 patches48

patches48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

Ah cool, yeah definitely going to bite on this then. Thanks guys.

Damnit... The woes of black friday.... didn't even plan on buying a wii, now I'm already out a $100. My wallet is hurting and it's not even friday!

#10 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

Sold out

#11 Huggybear1688

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

I was planning to pick on up, and was staying up til 5 waiting and decided to get a few hrs of zzzzzzzs, got up at 7 and picked up BF3,HR LE, and just decided to hold off on wii since ill probably hardily play it lol

#12 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere that has the old Wii with Mario kart? I really want one to play my Gamecube games on.

#13 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Anychance they will put this back up at midnight or tomorrow? So pissed, i stayed up till 5 am last night waiting for it then went to bed, got up at 7:45 am and it was sold out.

#14 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

Anychance they will put this back up at midnight or tomorrow? So pissed, i stayed up till 5 am last night waiting for it then went to bed, got up at 7:45 am and it was sold out.

Same lol :( I have kept checking throughout the day and it hasn't been restocked to my knowledge. I was kind of hoping Amazon would have some kind of Wii deal, but they haven't had any Wii consoles in stock for over a week.

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#15 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere that has the old Wii with Mario kart? I really want one to play my Gamecube games on.

You can grab it at KMart.com right now. They've got the white Kart bundle for $150 and you get $35 credit towards gaming purchases 11/27 - 2/27. Use the code HOLIDAY for free shipping. Be sure to sign up for their free Shop Your Way Rewards card to get the credit.

#16 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

Uhhh, I totally would've bought this earlier, had I not already blown all my money. Was this ever advertised? :\

#17 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

Is this in store or online only. Cause, if in store, I'm getting one.

#18 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

Online only

#19 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

Online only

today, friday or all weekend?

#20 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

today, friday or all weekend?

Today only it said. I'm hoping though they will do it again tonight.

#21 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

What's the point of removing BC from the Wii with the Wii U coming out shortly? It's not the same console.

On the plus side, maybe GS will finally put those good-looking GC games on 75% off clearance. ;)