- - - - -

*DEAD* Black Nintendo Wii w/ New Super Mario Bros + Music CD for $99.99 @ BB

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:03 PM

[EDIT] Dead.

Best Buy has the new, NOT-backwards compatible Wii for $99.99 with New Super Mario Bros and the Mario Music CD.

Edited by shrike4242, 25 November 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#2 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Much better than the ugly blue one that comes with nothing. Galaxy music is amazing.

I'm not biting since I bought a 360 from Newegg this morning but I totally agree with you. The blue one is ugly, but the black one looks slick :).

#3 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

anyone get the Chicken Blaster game free with the purchase. I couldnt get their system to honor their promo.

#4 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

I ended up biting and will return the Target one. Gonna pick up Zelda later with a promo.

#5 SierraNight

SierraNight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

I grabbed one. Will just place my Gamecube with GBA player on the shelf next to it. ^_^
631261.png

#6 patches48

patches48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

So this is the best Wii console deal to come out for Black Friday huh? Besides not being backwards compatible, it's the cheapest and doesn't come with bullshit accessories I don't care about *cough*mariokartwheel*cough*.

Am I right? I'm thinking about biting... I really want to play Skyward Sword...

#7 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:45 PM

So this is the best Wii console deal to come out for Black Friday huh? Besides not being backwards compatible, it's the cheapest and doesn't come with bullshit accessories I don't care about *cough*mariokartwheel*cough*.

Am I right? I'm thinking about biting... I really want to play Skyward Sword...

Well yeah since it comes with the Mario game. Target had this bundle with the new Zelda game for $150 basically a wash in price.

#8 Huggybear1688

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Yep, best deal youll find otd price wise, target did have bundle for 150 which includes this bundle plus free copy of zelda

#9 patches48

patches48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

Ah cool, yeah definitely going to bite on this then. Thanks guys.

Damnit... The woes of black friday.... didn't even plan on buying a wii, now I'm already out a $100. My wallet is hurting and it's not even friday!

#10 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

Sold out

#11 Huggybear1688

Huggybear1688

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:01 PM

I was planning to pick on up, and was staying up til 5 waiting and decided to get a few hrs of zzzzzzzs, got up at 7 and picked up BF3,HR LE, and just decided to hold off on wii since ill probably hardily play it lol

#12 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:20 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere that has the old Wii with Mario kart? I really want one to play my Gamecube games on.

#13 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

Anychance they will put this back up at midnight or tomorrow? So pissed, i stayed up till 5 am last night waiting for it then went to bed, got up at 7:45 am and it was sold out.

#14 Katsumi

Katsumi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

Anychance they will put this back up at midnight or tomorrow? So pissed, i stayed up till 5 am last night waiting for it then went to bed, got up at 7:45 am and it was sold out.

Same lol :( I have kept checking throughout the day and it hasn't been restocked to my knowledge. I was kind of hoping Amazon would have some kind of Wii deal, but they haven't had any Wii consoles in stock for over a week.

Kat_Siggy80.png Katsumica.png

#15 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

Does anyone know of anywhere that has the old Wii with Mario kart? I really want one to play my Gamecube games on.

You can grab it at KMart.com right now. They've got the white Kart bundle for $150 and you get $35 credit towards gaming purchases 11/27 - 2/27. Use the code HOLIDAY for free shipping. Be sure to sign up for their free Shop Your Way Rewards card to get the credit.

#16 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

Uhhh, I totally would've bought this earlier, had I not already blown all my money. Was this ever advertised? :\

#17 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

Is this in store or online only. Cause, if in store, I'm getting one.

#18 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

Online only

#19 robbyH

robbyH

The King of EVILLLLL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

Online only

today, friday or all weekend?

#20 Darth Indy

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

today, friday or all weekend?

Today only it said. I'm hoping though they will do it again tonight.

#21 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

What's the point of removing BC from the Wii with the Wii U coming out shortly? It's not the same console.

On the plus side, maybe GS will finally put those good-looking GC games on 75% off clearance. ;)
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com