Goldeneye 007: Reloaded for $29 (PS3/360) at Amazon

[quote name='Evt']well, heck, I bit at 39.99[/QUOTE]

I did too, bought it on 11/20. I just called them and they totally price matched this new price for me and refunded me the difference. :) Just a heads up!

As much as I love goldeneye. They took to long to release IMO. I have it for the WII. They say it is much better but too much competiton out there. 20.00 I'll bite.

It was supposed to be that price yesterday. Glad I held off and they finally changed it. I have quite a back log like most right now, but for $30 and move support I'll give it a shot.

I would be over this if I didn't already own this for the Wii. After hearing that they dumbed down the game AI, I can hold off getting this till it hits $20.

AI dumbing down is probably just toning down the computer's abilitiy to aim, move, and shoot faster than you ever will. There really is very little reason why any human should defeat a computer AI outside of exploits.

Well I bit hours before it dropped, and cs live chat stated policy...
If it was a 20 drop I'd be fighting like a badger in a hen house, but for ten, eh, I'll let it go...

This is destined for bargain bins but I will say I enjoy it quite a bit. Eurocom, the guys behind Nightfire and TWINE64 made it and it shows, even despite Activision's CoD fetish.

[quote name='Evt']Well I bit hours before it dropped, and cs live chat stated policy...
If it was a 20 drop I'd be fighting like a badger in a hen house, but for ten, eh, I'll let it go...[/QUOTE]

Can't u just cancel and rebuy?

I rented this and was severely disappointed. Levels look NOTHING like the original. I don't understand how they could even call this Goldeneye.
As much as I love Bond, I can usually wait on the games til they hit

great deal thnx, 59.99 everywhere else, will be 49.99 this week at BB, this is a classic it probably won't drop as fast as people will want like the others.

[quote name='myl0r']I rented this and was severely disappointed. Levels look NOTHING like the original. I don't understand how they could even call this Goldeneye.
As much as I love Bond, I can usually wait on the games til they hit

You know you have CBD - "Compulsive Buying Disorder" when you want to jump in on this deal, even though you already own the Wii version from last year, and have yet to open it.

I'll pass on this one.

For those wondering which is the better platform...

360 = Sharper and crisper graphics

PS3 = Move support + exclusive content (basically more skins)

Forgot to mention, the online MP felt weak as hell and without bots or anyone I can sucker into couch MP, I do not have much to say about that half of the board.

bread's done
Back