Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread

• Please log in to reply
1904 replies to this topic

#181 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

I give it a year before he calls one of them a $$$$er. Being racist in a sport that is 80 percent black is just insane. He is going to find some way to Fuck it up.

Yeah, plus heckling your own players? I would "accidently" throw a ball in his face. There is something wrong with that guy.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#182 YKRG2013

YKRG2013

Posted 18 December 2011 - 09:37 PM

I am loving what the Knicks have done this off season. All of the Knicks Fans were saying hold onto the Amnesty for Stat if needed down the road or Amnesty Balkman for next year to sign CP3. Once it came quite evident that the Knicks weren't going to get CP3. Front Office Got creative and Amnestied Billups and that lead to the trade for Tyson Chandler. Then they got lucky and B Diddy became available.

Davis and Chandler compared to Turiaf and Billups is a huge upgrade.

#183 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:44 AM

I am loving what the Knicks have done this off season. All of the Knicks Fans were saying hold onto the Amnesty for Stat if needed down the road or Amnesty Balkman for next year to sign CP3. Once it came quite evident that the Knicks weren't going to get CP3. Front Office Got creative and Amnestied Billups and that lead to the trade for Tyson Chandler. Then they got lucky and B Diddy became available.

Davis and Chandler compared to Turiaf and Billups is a huge upgrade.

Baron Davis is considered an upgrade over Billups?
mytradelist:

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#184 themaster20000

themaster20000

You sleeping yet?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:03 AM

As good as Billups is,he wouldn't last the season in Mike D'Antoni's system.

#185 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

As good as Billups is,he wouldn't last the season in Mike D'Antoni's system.

Possibly true, but I really don't think Baron Davis is going to do much better. He's generally fat, lazy, and out of shape everywhere he goes.
mytradelist:

#186 YKRG2013

YKRG2013

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:03 AM

Billups showed nothing in his couple of months with the Knicks. One injury after another and played slow. Baron Davis showed flashes of taking games over if needed which Billups never showed. Both are past their prime but at least Davis is younger, wants to be in NY and still has gas left in the tank. Davis on the Cavs beat the Knicks by himself and Davis helped the Cavs beat the Heat last year.

Plus, the Knicks getting rid of Billups and Turiaf lead to Davis and Chandler.

Davis and Chandler is a huge upgrade over Turiaf, Rautins and Billups

#187 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

Possibly true, but I really don't think Baron Davis is going to do much better. He's generally fat, lazy, and out of shape everywhere he goes.

Eh, fat Baron really only showed up when he got to the Clippers. I can understand that too seeing as he signed a contract after being recruited by Brand and then watched Brand head to Philly.

Posted Image

#188 YKRG2013

YKRG2013

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:06 AM

Plus the Knicks only signed him to a 1 year 2.5 million dollar deal. Low Risk and High Reward. He can be the place holder while the Knicks can see what they have in Imam Shumpert or until they can go after Nash next year.

#189 YKRG2013

YKRG2013

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

Steve Novak to the Knicks. A 50 percent plus 3 point shooter who has shot 44 percent for his career. Pringles must be kiddy.

#190 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:41 AM

Glad the Bulls won both games. Rip Hamilton will be a massive help to my team. We can beat the Heat.

I am glad the Clippers got CP3 (I did not want him to end up on the Lakers). They have an awesome team and wish them the best.
Posted Image

#191 dothog

dothog

n ur race snakin mai kart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:24 PM

Pringles must be kiddy.

Pringles are the chip that comes in a can! That's some grown-up shit, son.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#192 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Steve Novak to the Knicks. A 50 percent plus 3 point shooter who has shot 44 percent for his career. Pringles must be kiddy.

This is wildcpac, in case anyone was wondering.

#193 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

This is wildcpac, in case anyone was wondering.

Thanks

Posted Image

#194 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

thanks for taking care of him casey, he made last years thread unbearable.
There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Gentleman's League Record:
Season 1: 7-9 Missed Playoffs
Season 2: 18-1 Superbowl Champs

#195 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:45 AM

he made last years thread unbearable.

QFT. That's why I pointed him out before he started his shit again.

#196 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:50 AM

How did you know it was wildcpac?

#197 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:07 AM

How did you know it was wildcpac?

Post style and ips

#198 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

Season begins in two days, let's hear predication.
Miami Heat vs LA Lakers in finale. Miami wins championship.Finally seeing Kobe vs LeBron in final.
Kevin Durant wins MVP.

Edited by j.t, 23 December 2011 - 08:54 PM.

#199 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:03 PM

NBA Finals: OKC vs Bulls
MVP: Durant

#200 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

The lakers are done son. Kobe is banged up before the season even started, Bynum is a bipolar joke at best. Their guards are shit, there back up big men are shit. Lakers got screwed when that deal didnt go through but they will be luck to get a 6 seed this year.

Thunder - Heat (maybe Bulls if a lot of things go right for them)

Heat wins, Bron finals mvp
Season MVP Bron

Bron has been working on a lot of things this off season, I think he will surprise all of his doubters and really take off. Plus they have a lot of good talent on that team.

#201 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:51 PM

I think having a healthy Udonis Haslem will be huge for the Heat.

#202 CaseyRyback

CaseyRyback

Your New Nightmare!

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:27 PM

I fully admit this is a biased pick, but I am picking a rematch with Dallas winning again in 6. Losing Chandler hurts a lot, and they didn't really address that loss, but they did address most of their other glaring weaknesses.

Posted Image

#203 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

The lakers are done son. Kobe is banged up before the season even started, Bynum is a bipolar joke at best. Their guards are shit, there back up big men are shit. Lakers got screwed when that deal didnt go through but they will be luck to get a 6 seed this year.

Thunder - Heat (maybe Bulls if a lot of things go right for them)

Heat wins, Bron finals mvp
Season MVP Bron

Bron has been working on a lot of things this off season, I think he will surprise all of his doubters and really take off. Plus they have a lot of good talent on that team.

Dallas got worse with losing Chandler and OKC are not as good as ppl make them out to be. SO that just leaves the Lakers in West(plus we GONNA get Dwight Howard w/ Brooke Lopez injury for the net:booty:)

Supposely LeBron has been working on this postgame. We'll see how much improve he gets.

#204 packerfan10

packerfan10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

For the first time since June I feel like firing up NBA 2k11.
Posted Image

#205 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

I am going out on a limb.
Finals: LAC vs Miami - Lebron finally gets ring
MVP: Chris Paul

#206 j.t

j.t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

I am going out on a limb.
Finals: LAC vs Miami - Lebron finally gets ring
MVP: Chris Paul

Chris Broussard is that you?!!! jk

#207 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:10 AM

Dallas got worse with losing Chandler and OKC are not as good as ppl make them out to be. SO that just leaves the Lakers in West(plus we GONNA get Dwight Howard w/ Brooke Lopez injury for the net:booty:)

Supposely LeBron has been working on this postgame. We'll see how much improve he gets.

The Lakers will have to empty what is left in the cupboard (Bynum and Gasol) to get Dwight. The combo of Dwight/Kobe will be good, but the surrounding pieces won't be enough to support them going forward, if the trade happens.

OKC and Dallas will be still better teams than the Lakers with Dwight.

#208 gbpackers94

gbpackers94

Julius, Ph.D.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

Finals: Bulls vs Clippers, Bulls win.
MVP: Derek Rose
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#209 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:23 AM

Wolves vs Cavs finals
kyrie irving mvp

#210 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

Bynum is so over rated. He hasnt really done shit in the NBA his entire career. A career 10 ppg and 7 rebounds for a 7 footer that averages 25 plus minutes a game?

Unless you are one of those idiot potential guys then the guy is worthless. No one is going to want to trade for Bynum and Gasol beacuse Gasol is at the end of his career and Bynum is a very under preforming player. They will be lucky if someone takes them off their hands.