Call of Duty: Black Ops Dolby True 5.1 Gaming Headset $119.82 shipped

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Dolby True 5.1 Gaming Headset powered by Tritton for XBox/Ps3 for $119.82 shipped. Use coupon code CROSSCOUNTER for 10% to offset shipping charges. Also comes with this free: Call of Duty®: Black Ops Stealth Gaming Surface (valued at $24.99)

https://store.gameshark.com/secure/checkout/us/showCart.asp

First off are these really good. Ive only ever used the wireless headset with the 360. They are $208.62 from Amazon right now. Credit to lopester02 from SD thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea really myself. I guess I'll wait and see what the lightning deal is since its something to do with a CoD headset before buying one from gameshark.

That CoD headset is a good deal. I have the AX720s and those are decent. The CoD set is the AX Pro and those are awesome (a friend has a pair). The cord is annoying but manageable.

I bought them. This is a great alternative for my 7.1 system when my fiance doesn't want to hear explosions.

[quote name='vessey632']Couldn't find any clear answer, will these work with PC as well?[/QUOTE]

I dont think they work with a PC since it says "console only" and it says this in the discription: For Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3.

I had the Ax Pros for the last 1.5-2 years? They have NOTHING on Turtle Beaches as far as game sound and mic but are good.

They are solid and heavy and not as comfortable or easily programmable/ on the fly adjustable as TB's, i'm referring Ear Force Deltas btw (xp500). I'll never go back to Tritton.

Another thought for you would be that my Ax Pros brought $110 + shipping on Ebay USED though complete and like new in package and I paid $270 with a 10% off coupon for my Deltas..

this is a great deal, i had these and they pump out excellent audio, these are basically the Ax Pro's but they only require 1 ac adapter, usually retail for $250

i recommend them to anyone on the fence

Yeah it ended up 140.82 shipped with tax, but its 199.99 on amazon and even the regular ax pros are 158.49 so even with tax and shipping its still a good deal. Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Coupon code "winner" gets you 10 percent off as well. Shipping offset for me - thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Thanks went back and cancelled my order saved me 12 bucks

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Coupon code "winner" gets you 10 percent off as well. Shipping offset for me - thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Can also use this one: Use coupon code CROSSCOUNTER for 10% to offset shipping charges. I'm still on the fence with these vs Turtle Beach but the comparable TB ones are alot more $$$.

Also the AXPro's are $119 at BB on sale now.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tritton...8109499009&skuId=9466295&st=tritton&cp=1&lp=7

[quote name='Wanderlai']Call of Duty®: Black Ops Dolby True 5.1 Gaming Headset powered by Tritton for XBox/Ps3 for $119.82 shipped. Use coupon code CROSSCOUNTER for 10% to offset shipping charges. Also comes with this free: Call of Duty®: Black Ops Stealth Gaming Surface (valued at $24.99)

https://store.gameshark.com/secure/checkout/us/showCart.asp

First off are these really good. Ive only ever used the wireless headset with the 360. They are $208.62 from Amazon right now. Credit to lopester02 from SD thread.[/QUOTE]
Your link is to an empty shopping cart.

I tried a set of Trittons last year about this time and did not like them at all. Uncomfortable as hell because they are so tight on your head, the annoying sounds from the plastic creaking and popping. Took them back and have had the Turtle Beach's since.

[quote name='$hady']I had the Ax Pros for the last 1.5-2 years? They have NOTHING on Turtle Beaches as far as game sound and mic but are good.

They are solid and heavy and not as comfortable or easily programmable/ on the fly adjustable as TB's, i'm referring Ear Force Deltas btw (xp500). I'll never go back to Tritton.

Another thought for you would be that my Ax Pros brought $110 + shipping on Ebay USED though complete and like new in package and I paid $270 with a 10% off coupon for my Deltas..[/QUOTE]

Why are you comparing the sound quality of two completely different products?

I've found that Trittons have BETTER sound quality then comprable products. Of course X is going to be better then Y, when Y is the 'next tier up' from X. That's like taking the 250USD Trittons and saying they sound better then TB x11's

bread's done
Back