Toys R Us Cyber Monday - Now Live

[quote name='tylerh1701']Nuthin for me. But thanks for posting Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

2nd this, my smartass comments aside, the whole black friday to cyber monday coverage on CAG has made it my one stop site to find the best price on everything. the complete black friday list was a life saver.

please buy this garbage we have cluttering our warehouse for the last 5 years

what is a qualifying purchase? I don't understand exactly what it means. You buy a game on that list you get another game on that list for 50% off or you buy any game on that list and you get any game you want for 50% off? it's sort of obtuse to me

To possibly clear up some confusion:

"50% OFF ANY Xbox 360 OR PS3 Game when you buy SELECT Games for Xbox 360 or PS3!
Must add to cart Need for Speed The Run, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3 or Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox 360 or PS3 AND one other eligible Xbox 360 OR PS3 game for discount. Hurry....offer ends December 3rd, 2011!"

Maybe I'm over reading it or something but when I add a Skylanders Starter Kit to my cart the free Adventure Pack never shows up. I do get the free shipping though so I'm wondering if the offers are conflicting.

[quote name='monstermog']Maybe I'm over reading it or something but when I add a Skylanders Starter Kit to my cart the free Adventure Pack never shows up. I do get the free shipping though so I'm wondering if the offers are conflicting.[/QUOTE]

i think because the adventure pack is oos on 360 for shipping, and i didnt even see it for ps3

[quote name='ritchardf']i think because the adventure pack is oos on 360 for shipping, and i didnt even see it for ps3[/QUOTE]

Oh ffs thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully they'll be restocked for Monday :roll:

The FREE Super Hero Squad when you buy Xbox 360 uDraw Tablet deal is pretty good. I liked the first Super Hero Squad game pretty well. (It's a lot like the Lego games. Fun, but repetitive.)

I don't know but the buy 1 get 1 50% off isn't horrible. YOu could get Skyrim and MW3, sell the one you don't want for say 50-55 and keep the other for 35 give our take.
or....
I wonder if you could just return the 1 that wasn't 50% off and keep the discounted one? Anybody know how Toys R US returns work?

Nothing for me. Weak TRU Cyber Monday IMO even though I have free shipping via that free year to Shoprunner. Thanks for posting anyway Lord CheapyD.

[quote name='slowdive21'] Edit: First! What do I win?[/QUOTE]

Did the "first!" plague already spread to CAG? Should be an insta-silence if someone does that.

[quote name='mrclutch']I don't know but the buy 1 get 1 50% off isn't horrible. YOu could get Skyrim and MW3, sell the one you don't want for say 50-55 and keep the other for 35 give our take.
or....
I wonder if you could just return the 1 that wasn't 50% off and keep the discounted one? Anybody know how Toys R US returns work?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious right now? You need to buy one game to get the second half off and you think you can just return the full price game and keep the half off one??? No you can't scam a store like that!

[quote name='vlv723']Nothing for me. Weak TRU Cyber Monday IMO even though I have free shipping via that free year to Shoprunner. Thanks for posting anyway Lord CheapyD.

Did the "first!" plague already spread to CAG? Should be an insta-silence if someone does that.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. That "first" thing really isnt funny at all. I dont know about the silence thing though lol

Woah, The B1G1 50% off includes Skyrim Collector's Edition as a 50% off game. MW3 Hardened included as well.

If I didnt already have the regular edition of Skyrim, I would be all over this one.

[quote name='vlv723']
Did the "first!" plague already spread to CAG? Should be an insta-silence if someone does that.[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same thing for a fans of shitty hockey teams. Nashville would be on that list. I don't know what the 'first' is for other than the first reply, I just saw it on other threads. I guess I don't win anything. Why do people write "first" then?

[quote name='Lucky13']Are you serious right now? You need to buy one game to get the second half off and you think you can just return the full price game and keep the half off one??? No you can't scam a store like that![/QUOTE]

huh? Usually (aka Target) the price is split between the games, so technically, a game is $60 and the other is $30, but on the receipt, they would have under the price a separate price called the return value. This would then be $45, the cost is split b/w the two. So if you want a full refund, you need to bring both back, but you could, not scammingly/built into the system return one and keep the other for $45. At least at Target.

[quote name='AgentW']huh? Usually (aka Target) the price is split between the games, so technically, a game is $60 and the other is $30, but on the receipt, they would have under the price a separate price called the return value. This would then be $45, the cost is split b/w the two. So if you want a full refund, you need to bring both back, but you could, not scammingly/built into the system return one and keep the other for $45. At least at Target.[/QUOTE]

Read what he wrote again

[quote name='mrclutch']I wonder if you could just return the 1 that wasn't 50% off and keep the discounted one? Anybody know how Toys R US returns work?[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back