Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:27 AM

See anything?

Edit: First! What do I win?

#3 SgtMcQuacks

SgtMcQuacks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

The buy one get one 60% off only seems to be for kids games.

#4 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

i found a typo, it says buy 1 get 1 free on a collection of hot video games, it should say on crap ds games

#5 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

Nuthin for me. But thanks for posting Cheapy.

#6 ritchardf

ritchardf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:37 AM

Nuthin for me. But thanks for posting Cheapy.

2nd this, my smartass comments aside, the whole black friday to cyber monday coverage on CAG has made it my one stop site to find the best price on everything. the complete black friday list was a life saver.

#7 JiveT

JiveT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

please buy this garbage we have cluttering our warehouse for the last 5 years

what is a qualifying purchase? I don't understand exactly what it means. You buy a game on that list you get another game on that list for 50% off or you buy any game on that list and you get any game you want for 50% off? it's sort of obtuse to me

#8 Cjrosa6

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:41 AM

Damn, I wish I could get MGS and Skyward Sword together.

I want to mix and match. :(

#9 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:43 AM

50% off isnt showing up during checkout. weak.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#10 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

To possibly clear up some confusion:

"50% OFF ANY Xbox 360 OR PS3 Game when you buy SELECT Games for Xbox 360 or PS3!
Must add to cart Need for Speed The Run, Call of Duty MW3, Battlefield 3 or Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox 360 or PS3 AND one other eligible Xbox 360 OR PS3 game for discount. Hurry....offer ends December 3rd, 2011!"

#11 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

Wow... this is absolutely horrible.

Thanks for the post though.

#12 monstermog

monstermog

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Maybe I'm over reading it or something but when I add a Skylanders Starter Kit to my cart the free Adventure Pack never shows up. I do get the free shipping though so I'm wondering if the offers are conflicting.
Now Playing:

:360: Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim

#13 ritchardf

ritchardf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Maybe I'm over reading it or something but when I add a Skylanders Starter Kit to my cart the free Adventure Pack never shows up. I do get the free shipping though so I'm wondering if the offers are conflicting.

i think because the adventure pack is oos on 360 for shipping, and i didnt even see it for ps3

#14 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

that buy select games requirement sucks whale ass.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#15 monstermog

monstermog

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

i think because the adventure pack is oos on 360 for shipping, and i didnt even see it for ps3

Oh ffs thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully they'll be restocked for Monday :roll:
Now Playing:

:360: Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim

#16 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

Any free shipping codes?

CBrownsT10.png

#17 kubiak

kubiak

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

The FREE Super Hero Squad when you buy Xbox 360 uDraw Tablet deal is pretty good. I liked the first Super Hero Squad game pretty well. (It's a lot like the Lego games. Fun, but repetitive.)

#18 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:58 AM

I don't know but the buy 1 get 1 50% off isn't horrible. YOu could get Skyrim and MW3, sell the one you don't want for say 50-55 and keep the other for 35 give our take.
or....
I wonder if you could just return the 1 that wasn't 50% off and keep the discounted one? Anybody know how Toys R US returns work?

#19 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

That B1G1 Free featured some extremely HOT video games.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#20 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

Obligatory "In for Hello Kity and Rio" post

#21 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

Nothing for me. Weak TRU Cyber Monday IMO even though I have free shipping via that free year to Shoprunner. Thanks for posting anyway Lord CheapyD.

Edit: First! What do I win?

Did the "first!" plague already spread to CAG? Should be an insta-silence if someone does that.

#22 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

I don't know but the buy 1 get 1 50% off isn't horrible. YOu could get Skyrim and MW3, sell the one you don't want for say 50-55 and keep the other for 35 give our take.
or....
I wonder if you could just return the 1 that wasn't 50% off and keep the discounted one? Anybody know how Toys R US returns work?

Are you serious right now? You need to buy one game to get the second half off and you think you can just return the full price game and keep the half off one??? No you can't scam a store like that!
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#23 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

Nothing for me. Weak TRU Cyber Monday IMO even though I have free shipping via that free year to Shoprunner. Thanks for posting anyway Lord CheapyD.

Did the "first!" plague already spread to CAG? Should be an insta-silence if someone does that.

I agree with this. That "first" thing really isnt funny at all. I dont know about the silence thing though lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#24 jscme

jscme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

Woah, The B1G1 50% off includes Skyrim Collector's Edition as a 50% off game. MW3 Hardened included as well.

If I didnt already have the regular edition of Skyrim, I would be all over this one.

#25 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:12 AM

I was going to say the same thing for a fans of shitty hockey teams. Nashville would be on that list. I don't know what the 'first' is for other than the first reply, I just saw it on other threads. I guess I don't win anything. Why do people write "first" then?

#26 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:13 AM

Are you serious right now? You need to buy one game to get the second half off and you think you can just return the full price game and keep the half off one??? No you can't scam a store like that!

huh? Usually (aka Target) the price is split between the games, so technically, a game is $60 and the other is $30, but on the receipt, they would have under the price a separate price called the return value. This would then be $45, the cost is split b/w the two. So if you want a full refund, you need to bring both back, but you could, not scammingly/built into the system return one and keep the other for $45. At least at Target.

#27 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

huh? Usually (aka Target) the price is split between the games, so technically, a game is $60 and the other is $30, but on the receipt, they would have under the price a separate price called the return value. This would then be $45, the cost is split b/w the two. So if you want a full refund, you need to bring both back, but you could, not scammingly/built into the system return one and keep the other for $45. At least at Target.

Read what he wrote again

|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#28 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

Just gotta be creative, try adding assassin creed rev, udraw tablet, and super hero udraw, to cart, total: $100.

#29 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:19 AM

The Skyrim CE is 50% off, but the shipping is $19.95. Kills it for me.

Trade List Games & DLC

#30 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

hmmm seems pretty weak, gonna pass this up