Killzone 3 Helghast Edition $24.50 & Other Unadvertised Specials at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
760 replies to this topic

#751 Eggplant_Wizard

Eggplant_Wizard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:29 AM

I got mine the other day, but I never opened it. I'm shipping it out as I received it to someone for cost + shipping.

#752 robin2099

robin2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:33 AM

BB just charged my card again for my KZ3 order. Even though it says backordered. What does that mean?

Since the same things happened to me I'm curious as well.

#753 boredasfook

boredasfook

Let's Get Weird!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

I got mines today only complaint is that the book came chipped on the edges. Took a while, but I'm a happy camper.

#754 sgaldis

sgaldis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

I was just putting my HE I got from this deal away in the gaming closet in my office. I ended up having to stack it on top of my opened HE that I got last year, and the sealed one that I forgot I purchased from an Amazon LD earlier this year. I've got so many cheap CE's piled up in there's it's getting a little hard to move around.

:headache:

...First world problems.

#755 animeomega

animeomega

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:16 AM

I got my HE a few days ago, but just went home today and got to look at it. Box was in perfect condition as were its contents. Really glad for this deal
[URL="http://swagbucks.com/refer/mn91"]Posted Image[/URL]

I've already gotten $145 worth of Amazon gift cards from here. Give it a shot, there's nothing to lose. It's just a search engine so no effort required either.

#756 stonciddta

stonciddta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:08 AM

Does anyone know when you trade in the Helghast Edition you get the higher trade-in value even though you dont trade-in the bonus items? Dont do much trading, so I dont know how it works on Special Editions.

#757 JetTone

JetTone

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:17 AM

Are you talking about on Amazon? I'm almost certain they require the bonus item and box. Since they go by UPC code and the included games in limited editions usually don't have one. They're very picky about these things.

#758 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

helghast kz3 cover art doesnt have a upc- it says not for resale, so you'd have to trade in the actual helghast ce box since it has the contents- and u have to include all the stuff since the box describes whats inside.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#759 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

helghast kz3 cover art doesnt have a upc- it says not for resale, so you'd have to trade in the actual helghast ce box since it has the contents- and u have to include all the stuff since the box describes whats inside.

Or just trade in disc only?

#760 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:36 AM

Or just trade in disc only?

whoops, for some reason i was thinking amz tradein. yeah with bb u can just trade in disc only- though u should atleast be kind enough to include the manual too for karma's sake.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#761 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

You could also get a copy with UPC from Gamestop and swap the cover art, then return it.