[SOLD OUT] $20 for $40 to spend at Newegg! Google Offers

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

#451 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:02 AM

Used free shipping, $20 from this deal, and newcustomer10 to snag skyrim for ps3 for $33.50 after tax. Ordered Monday and came today! I would have liked to not pay tax but I guess I get it sooner since they ship out of nj

#452 whatsinaname

whatsinaname

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Slapped a preorder down on PaperMario 3DS for 20.00. Can't argue with that!

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but this is a heads up to anyone else who used this to place a pre-order. I just received an email from Google Offers that my code had not been used but they are giving me an extra week of validity.

I emailed newegg but haven't heard back from them yet.

#453 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but this is a heads up to anyone else who used this to place a pre-order. I just received an email from Google Offers that my code had not been used but they are giving me an extra week of validity.

I emailed newegg but haven't heard back from them yet.

I also received that email, but I contacted Google and they said it was sent out to everyone that bought the offer. I explained to them that I used mine towards a pre-order and they told me that wouldn't be a problem. Well, I just checked my order status today and the -$40 has been changed to -$20. It looks like Newegg would have charged me more than I agreed to had I not caught this myself.

I'm waiting for the customer service lines to open right now. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to have problems with this.

#454 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

Sorry for bumping this.

I got an email stating per my request my pre-order for Paper Mario 3DS has been cancelled. Of course, no such request was made. I'm waiting for Newegg chat.

Anyone else get something like this?
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#455 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

I did for this same offer on Gravity Rush. I really wanted that game release day and told them I preordered it from them so early for that reason. They were helpful replacing the order, but offered nothing in ways of compensation or even an apology for cancelling my order and making me get the game 3 weeks after release.

#456 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

I did for this same offer on Gravity Rush. I really wanted that game release day and told them I preordered it from them so early for that reason. They were helpful replacing the order, but offered nothing in ways of compensation or even an apology for cancelling my order and making me get the game 3 weeks after release.

Did they comp you entirely for the second order? Did you have to wait 3-5 days for an investigation? That is where I'm at right now, but somehow I think I'm going to be screwed out on Paper Mario.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#457 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Did they comp you entirely for the second order? Did you have to wait 3-5 days for an investigation? That is where I'm at right now, but somehow I think I'm going to be screwed out on Paper Mario.

Yep, it was a week for the investigation then they said if I paid the full amount once it shipped they'd refund the $20 to (at first) a gift card but I did get them to agree to issuing the credit back onto my card.

I'd offer my chat logs of it all to help but my hard drive crashed a couple months ago and I hadn't backed it up yet :(