Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - $10 - Best Buy (Dead)

Gamegod2x

CAGiversary!
BioShock 2 Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - $10 (Free Shipping)

bioshock.2.special.edition.111909-580px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I already got in on this deal the other week. However, if this is in-store, I was at the Brick, NJ BB last night and they had two of these but were missing the cover slip.

I missed out on this on day one by 5 min.

I'm glad order went thru this time. I actually got my confirmation email already.

hope it's not followed by a cancellation

[quote name='Gamegod2x']Oh, sorry, didnt realize that it was in store pickup only. My bad, i was trying to help, lol.[/QUOTE]

Its okay TC... its just that this deal has become something of a joke.

For a good majority of us that have ordered, its been placed on backorder and we don't expect to receive it.

Thanks for posting though. :applause:

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Its okay TC... its just that this deal has become something of a joke.

For a good majority of us that have ordered, its been placed on backorder and we don't expect to receive it.

Thanks for posting though. :applause:[/QUOTE]

ah, ok. Well i hope some of you do get the deal :D

Good deal, but title is misleading. Fix it to say Bioshock 2 please. You had me all excited but then I saw it was 2 and almost cried...lol jk.

[quote name='tenma']Not available close to me. :\[/QUOTE]
It in my cart it was checked pick up at store. When i got to checkout it was regular shipping to my house. Like i said I dont have a lot of hope for it to go threw. However its worth a try for 10$

Got mine today. This is a pretty good limited edition. Packaging's nice, and it probably has the best art book I have ever seen. The rest of it though is pretty meh.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']mine just arrived today in perfect condition/sealed.[/QUOTE]

Same here,

I wish they have the PS3 version =/

Just got mine today. My shipping box had a yellow label with red letters saying "DO NOT SELL BEFORE TUESDAY FEBRUARY 9TH 2010!"

Must be a package that was sitting in the warehouse since launch.

[quote name='adriley313']i already bought one last time but for $10 its an easy xmas present for a friend[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it is BB king of the cancelled backorder, not easy at all.

[quote name='dmdragon']I just got mine. This thing is fucking huge. It's also like 10 lbs lol[/QUOTE]

It's actually 6.5 lbs. ;)

And here's my status:

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 12/01/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Indianapolis, IN, United States, Monday, 11/28/2011

Looking forward to 12/1. :3

[quote name='bruistopher']Just got mine today. My shipping box had a yellow label with red letters saying "DO NOT SELL BEFORE TUESDAY FEBRUARY 9TH 2010!"

Must be a package that was sitting in the warehouse since launch.[/QUOTE]

Same on my package, surprised at how large the box was.

[quote name='Blade']It's actually 6.5 lbs. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Mine clocked in at 7.1lbs

Weight:
7.10 lbs

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']mine just arrived today in perfect condition/sealed.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Very pleased! :applause: :bouncy:

[quote name='bruistopher']Just got mine today. My shipping box had a yellow label with red letters saying "DO NOT SELL BEFORE TUESDAY FEBRUARY 9TH 2010!"

Must be a package that was sitting in the warehouse since launch.[/QUOTE]

Same here lol...they must have made a ton of these

[quote name='Foladar']Mine clocked in at 7.1lbs

Weight:
7.10 lbs[/QUOTE]

Lol, wow. Yours weighs .6 lbs more than mine. They sent you extra content. ;)

Shipped/Billed On:11/25/2011
Type:package
Weight:6.50 lbs

i placed my first order on the 21st and it was shipped and should be here the 2nd.

Hopefully this one goes through as i know my friend would love it but we will see.

[quote name='TheHelix']Mine still has a backorder status. Hopefully it will go through.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i'm wondering what's going to happen with these backordered games. I'll send a email to CS in a week or so or when I get fed up of waiting.

I got the email that my order was back ordered on 11/27 and it stated that I would not be charged until it shipped. My account was charged today (11/28) but I have not recieved an email stating that it's shipped. I wonder what that means for my order

[quote name='jsivley']I got the email that my order was back ordered on 11/27 and it stated that I would not be charged until it shipped. My account was charged today (11/28) but I have not recieved an email stating that it's shipped. I wonder what that means for my order[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's a charge and not a temporary or pending authorization?

Got mine today as well, but I ordered it back a few days ago during the first $10 sale BB had on this.

Came in flawless conditions, was shipped in the original box that it came with which said "Don't sell before February 2010".

[quote name='eXiON']Got mine today as well, but I ordered it back a few days ago during the first $10 sale BB had on this.

Came in flawless conditions, was shipped in the original box that it came with which said "Don't sell before February 2010".[/QUOTE]

+1.

Quite snazzy shipping packaging...beautiful condition...a nice set - so worth 10 bucks...

[quote name='eXiON']Got mine today as well, but I ordered it back a few days ago during the first $10 sale BB had on this.

Came in flawless conditions, was shipped in the original box that it came with which said "Don't sell before February 2010".[/QUOTE]

+2
This was very well packaged.

I didn't take a good look at mine yet, but the outer sleeve has a tear in it and the inner box has some dings. Given the condition of most I've seen in the stores, it's about what I expected, if not better.

bread's done
Back