Target 1-year PSN card price mistake buy/trade/sell thread.

thanks for the thread :D

I'll pay $20 for one year

or i can trade a xbox live 3 month card

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this shrike4242, I have some extra ones I purchased today. I'm open to offers, thanks!

I have one left, I will undercut the competition by a few dollars, $23.

Sorry, it's on hold right now for EvilIA. If this falls through I will go in order of offers received.

Thanks for the thread shrike. I had requested a card if somebody had one for a reasonable cost or trade.

Edit: I have a MS 4000 Point card that I could trade for card(s). I bought it sometime ago and is unused. I haven't scratched the card and would test the code prior to trading it if it's possible without adding it to an account.

Selling one card for $25 paypal, PM me if interested. (I prefer to email the code, but I can ship it if necessary.)

Also, I don't do code trades with users that have zero feedback.

EDIT: No longer available.

I'm offering $20 via PayPal (I'll pay first as my credit card protects me from fraud) or Amazon.com gift code (you send me a working year code then I'll send you the gift card) for 1 code (unused obviously) for 1 year of PS+.

[quote name='EvilIA']Thanks for the thread shrike. I had requested a card if somebody had one for a reasonable cost or trade.

Edit: I have a MS 4000 Point card that I could trade for card(s). I bought it sometime ago and is unused. I haven't scratched the card and would test the code prior to trading it if it's possible without adding it to an account.[/QUOTE]

That code still available?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']If anyone wants 3 XBL 3-month codes or a $25 Amazon GC for one, PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'll trade you one for that $25 Gift Card. PM me if you're interested.

I can pay $20 PSN card + $5 Paypal for one, let me know if you're interested.

I've got one PS+ card left for $25 via paypal gift payment. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll be online for the next couple hours if you want to get it quickly.

Sometime I get disgusted, even here. I know it's the holidays, everyone needs some extra cash, but for all the people with cards on here, honestly, how many actually went and tried for themselves anyways? With that as the case a few extra bucks isn't bad, but asking for almost $10 more? Yeah I get the market can set prices blah blah, but at the same time it is said holidays.

If I could've gotten this and picked up extra's, I would've gladly sold them at cost to just help fellow real gamers out.

That said, as I rant, I'd even offer up a little bit extra and say I'd throw $20 down via paypal for a year for PSN.

So yeah, I'm part of the problem too. :)

[quote name='electricsleep']I've got a couple PSN cards I'll sell for $25 via paypal gift payment. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'll be online for the next couple hours if you want to get it quickly.[/QUOTE]

mine! hahaha!
Thanks!

I have 2 codes..

I am looking for $25 paypal or amazon GC for 1
or 2 codes for $45 paypal or amazon GC
firm.

[quote name='Japakneez']Please PM me, I can paypal $20. I will update my post if i get one. Thanks in advance :)[/QUOTE]

Don't need them anymore. Got it for $20 each on ebay.

bread's done
Back