CAG Fund for Child's Play 2011 Charity Raffle: $52,953+ Raised - Winners Posted

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#841 Stormedtrooper

Stormedtrooper

Say no to Halo.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

Congratulations to everyone who donated and of course all of the winners. Happy I was able to support the cause.

#842 Draekon

Draekon

Kung-Fu Panda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:49 AM

Less names I recognize in the winners list this year and another year where I didn't win. Regardless, congrats to the lucky bastards... I mean winners of prizes.

#843 serenitygod

serenitygod

on the brink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:15 AM

congratulations everybody.
I know it is pointless, but I am going to suggest a different charity. Any other one as this year that controller company donated $10G on top of this. I think there are other charities out there that might need the funding occasionally.
Posted Image

[IMG]http://http://www.doggiestylish.com/store/images/wordpress/uploads/2010/08/duck_dog_mask.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/164888.png[/IMG]

#844 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:10 AM

congratulations everybody.
I know it is pointless, but I am going to suggest a different charity. Any other one as this year that controller company donated $10G on top of this. I think there are other charities out there that might need the funding occasionally.

Huh? Child's Play got like $1.2 mil this year. Why'd an apologetic $10K from a company matter?

Plus, most charities can probably use more money. Why would Child's Play need less? There are always kids getting sick.

#845 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:06 AM

Congrats everyone, we did this for a good cause and some of us got prizes. I'm proud to be part of this community :)
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#846 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

I'll be contacting the Vita winners, Amazon & Play-Asia GC winners when I wake up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

#847 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:51 PM

Congratulations to the weiners. :)

#848 JBlade00

JBlade00

pwnage!!1!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:21 AM

Turns out the person who won my 5" Mario Figurine (New of course) doesn't want it. The next person to post in the thread and Quote my post will get it!!!
-J
Jon Supnick - Web Designer
- http://www.jsupnick.com

#849 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

Turns out the person who won my 5" Mario Figurine (New of course) doesn't want it. The next person to post in the thread and Quote my post will get it!!!
-J

memememe

#850 JBlade00

JBlade00

pwnage!!1!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:51 AM

memememe

Done, please pm my your address information.

-J
Jon Supnick - Web Designer
- http://www.jsupnick.com

#851 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

Congrats to the winners. Didnt win anything but im happy this site helps my gaming needs so donating money I saved all year long in the name of cag was a no brainer. Hopefully the others that didnt contribute this year will do so next year.

#852 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

Congrats to the winners....especially the kids.

#853 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:45 AM

I'll be contacting the Vita winners, Amazon & Play-Asia GC winners when I wake up tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Anybody get a pm yet?

#854 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

Congrats to everyone who chipped in and those who won prizes. I saw this and had to chip in even a little bit. I didn't have much cause I'm taking care of my own sick girl right now, but any little bit helps. I am glad to see so many people who care.
Posted Image

#855 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:35 AM

I won something this year although I did donate twice as much this time around ;). Looking forward to equaling the amount or giving even more next year.

#856 Hbomb5

Hbomb5

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

Still waiting for ion***@hotmail.com, the winner of #18 (Toy Story 3, Major League Baseball 2K10, Sports Champions for PS3) to e-mail me with his/her address. If you see this, PM me.
Cross Border Gaming Podcast- http://crossbordergaming.com Discussing the latest games, busting Cheapy's chops, and hating on Jack White. (Blue Orchid sucks!)

Hblog- http://hbombgames.com
The Internet's newest home for gaming news, reviews, commentary, and community.

I am NOT on the glue!

#857 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:33 AM

Still waiting for ion***@hotmail.com, the winner of #18 (Toy Story 3, Major League Baseball 2K10, Sports Champions for PS3) to e-mail me with his/her address. If you see this, PM me.

If they don't contact you I would be happy with winning something! ;)

#858 jlhiowa

jlhiowa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

Anybody get a pm yet?

I was contacted via e-mail on January 15th and sent my address, but haven't heard or received anything since. I won a Vita, so maybe it's difficult to get.

Edit on 02/03/2012: I got my Vita prize package and CAG wristband :) Thank you! What a great cause and it was really cool to win :D

Edited by jlhiowa, 03 February 2012 - 10:52 PM.
Received prize

#859 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

Dumb question: Should feedback be left for the donators once we receive a prize? I can see reasons for and against this.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#860 Whitefeet

Whitefeet

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:05 AM

Hmm, I'm listed for the CfG prize, but haven't heard anything. Not sure who I should message.

#861 keysersoze7

keysersoze7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

I won a prize and left my info to both cheapyd and the sponsor of the prize and i have yet to receive it ([email protected]) from diddy310 package 46

#862 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Dumb question: Should feedback be left for the donators once we receive a prize? I can see reasons for and against this.

No, feedback should not be given to donators that are providing prizes.

#863 keysersoze7

keysersoze7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

I won a prize and left my info to both cheapyd and the sponsor of the prize and i have yet to receive it ([email protected]) from diddy310 package 46

Just an FYI that I haver never heard from diddy since I sent my address a month ago and I have never received anything from him. No skin off my back as I keep donating year after year but what a low life to sponsor a prize and then renege on giving it.

#864 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

I apologize for taking so long to ship - hope everything arrived in good condition.