*DEAD* TRU 11/30 Buy Rayman Origins, get 1 50% off> INCLUDES SKYRIM CE

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#31 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

I though TRU had free shipping for a "limited time" with you are a R US rewards member? It even says it on the front page!

#32 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

I though TRU had free shipping for a "limited time" with you are a R US rewards member? It even says it on the front page!

I'm a rewards r us member and I have a active shoprunner account (I was given a free one year membership) and I can't get free shipping to work.

I have MW3 and Skyrim CE PS3 in my cart and I'm getting charge for shipping on Skyrim CE as MW3 says it ships free per a promotion that TRU is running.

The only way I can even get a prompt to sign in my shoprunner account is by adding a $1 donation to the whatever fund that is on the side of my shopping cart.

Typically if there isn't a prompt to sign in for shoprunner it means the items in you cart aren't eligible.

#33 TheBomb69

TheBomb69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Almost bit but shipping and tax kills it.

#34 beard.

beard.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

wait...it's taking 50% off each game? Ive got Rayman and AC:R in my cart for $59.98

#35 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

I added a shoprunner eligible item and one that qualified for the free shipping promotion and it's a no go. If anyone can see if the promotion with half off of skyrim collectors works in store that would be great.

#36 MfMonster

MfMonster

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

My first experience with Rayman was on the 3DS. That pretty much ruined the franchise for me.

I cannot comment on the 3ds rayman, however the reviews are not stellar.

Don't let a prior Rayman deter you from a great game. Read the reviews, most are 9/10 or higher.

And to comment on the other posts question about age and if a 5 year old can play. I have a 4 year old that plays with me, asks to play it all the time. I am pretty good so if she dies I just pop her balloon and on we go. Plus the save points are very well spaced so you are able to complete a level easily. plus it is jump in/out during gameplay. I don't think you get a better kind of co-op experience really.

#37 Darshminder

Darshminder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:08 PM

Almost bit but shipping and tax kills it.

Yeah, it does. I still placed an order since it's kind of like buying Skyrim CE for full price and getting Rayman for $15. I would however love to see some type of additional promo for shipping so that I can cancel and reorder.

#38 beard.

beard.

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

wait...it's taking 50% off each game? Ive got Rayman and AC:R in my cart for $59.98

We'll see if it goes through, but I got these two for $62.xx after tax. Free shipping.

Posted Image

#39 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

well signed up for shoprunner for no reason! I should have done it during that Gears 3 EE mess... I still wouldn't have gotten Gears 3 EE from them and would still be waiting for my chargeback process to finalize (TRU better go down without a fight!) but would at least saved around $20

edit: Fuck it I did the same as Mizzou only thing is my tax is more

double edit: canceled and got mw3 to sell.

Edited by Gamer SDP, 30 November 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#40 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

We'll see if it goes through, but I got these two for $62.xx after tax. Free shipping.

works for me as well. It also works with modern warefare 3

#41 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

FYI the Xbox360 version of rayman origins does include free shipping so it takes a bit of the brunt off.

#42 GreenSpark

GreenSpark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

FYI the Xbox360 version of rayman origins does include free shipping so it takes a bit of the brunt off.

Yep had that and the Skyrim CE in my cart for X360 and shipping was a hair under $20. Still, paying $150 for both, when I know Rayman will be $20 by beginning of Feb (or sooner) and still paying what essentially feels like full price for the Skyrim CE from TRU, whom I've yet to see ship safely on normal games let alone CE's this big, made me delete the the tab for now. The Skyrim CE doesn't appear to be that over-produced, but I feel there's still enough in the channel for them to get a little lower, so I"ll wait. Good deal for those that can't, as it basically makes your copy of Rayman free.

#43 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:30 PM

the thing about this promo is that 50% will be taken off for Rayman as well as the other game; I didn't test it with the Wii version however. The PS3 version charges shipping so watch out. I picked up 2 360 versions to go with the new bundles I'll be sending out. Also MW3 to sell/trade to make some back

#44 spatenfloot

spatenfloot

Don't read this!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:33 PM

The promotion stacks with the one for NFS, MW3, BF3 or AC: R.

#45 TheFirst109

TheFirst109

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

I'm not getting the 50% off Rayman like others are. Is there specific games I would need to bundle it with? I am trying Rayman and Dance Central 2.

Edit: N/M the post above me answered my question lol

#46 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

Got 50% off each game for Rayman and AC Revelations. Sweet. Modern Warfare 3 works with these as well.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#47 bcgameguide

bcgameguide

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

I have played the WII version for 2 weeks and I love it. It's more challenging that you would imagine. Not SUPER MEAT BOY difficult, but enough to have you die. A lot.

Luckily, restarting is quick so failing isn't so frustrating.

Great 2-D scroller - I highly recommend it!
www.battlecreekenquirer.com/gameguide

#48 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Bought Rayman and MW3 for $63.12.

Lol. Hopefully they don't cancel.

#49 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

Yep had that and the Skyrim CE in my cart for X360 and shipping was a hair under $20. Still, paying $150 for both, when I know Rayman will be $20 by beginning of Feb (or sooner) and still paying what essentially feels like full price for the Skyrim CE from TRU, whom I've yet to see ship safely on normal games let alone CE's this big, made me delete the the tab for now. The Skyrim CE doesn't appear to be that over-produced, but I feel there's still enough in the channel for them to get a little lower, so I"ll wait. Good deal for those that can't, as it basically makes your copy of Rayman free.

This. $150 for Skyrim CE and a game I don't really want isn't much of a deal.

16Z462z.jpg

#50 HomieGFunk03

HomieGFunk03

The Pied Piper of Gaming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

The promotion stacks with the one for NFS, MW3, BF3 or AC: R.

Thanks for identifying them. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for those titles but nice find for those that are.

Anyone near a TRU (nearest one is about 30mins away) who can see if Skyrim CE works in store?

#51 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

http://toysrus.shopl...layPageNumber=1

The deal is for 50% any game. I don't think you need to add Rayman.

#52 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

glad this is working out better than expected. and ^ i haven't even seen a skyrim ce in store so ymmv.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#53 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

http://toysrus.shopl...layPageNumber=1

The deal is for 50% any game. I don't think you need to add Rayman.

It says "when you buy Rayman" on the ad. I don't know where you got the idea it doesn't. Online its working out that several games are coming out to 50% off though.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#54 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

if i buy rayman and modern warfare 3 in store will it be the same price ($59.98) as online?

#55 crupp

crupp

Backlog Enhancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

if i buy rayman and modern warfare 3 in store will it be the same price ($59.98) as online?

This is an excellent question... and probably the only way any of us actually get this deal before its cancelled.
Posted Image

#56 ivos

ivos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

I got Call Of Duty 3 Hardened (xbox 360) & Call of duty 3 (ps 3) for $109. 98 + tax with free shipping. Not bad !
There was a small window when Hardened edition was in stock

#57 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

I got Call Of Duty 3 Hardened (xbox 360) & Call of duty 3 (ps 3) for $109. 98 + tax with free shipping. Not bad !
There was a small window when Hardened edition was in stock

How.. it's been OOS for a few days. I checked last night before this promotion went live and it was OOS and I checked when this thread first went live and it was OOS.

#58 aem

aem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

How.. it's been OOS for a few days. I checked last night before this promotion went live and it was OOS and I checked when this thread first went live and it was OOS.

Hardended Edition was showing in stock awhile ago for me but then it said OOS everytime I tried to add to cart.

#59 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

What are the chances of the stacking deal getting canceled?

#60 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

It says "when you buy Rayman" on the ad. I don't know where you got the idea it doesn't. Online its working out that several games are coming out to 50% off though.

My bad I re-read the fine line