Photo
- - - - -

Call of Duty Black Ops With First Strike DLC (Xbox,PS3) 29.99 @ Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 haiden0919

haiden0919

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

Don't know if anyone has seen this on sale but I was picking up some games today (Killzone 3 CE and Alice) and saw Black Ops with FS DLC for $29.99 Here's the link for anyone that wants it....

http://www.bestbuy.c...5&skuId=2833031

Happy Holidays Fellow CAGS

#2 drawingboard

drawingboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

Are the maps on disc, or do you get a code?

#3 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

If anyone bought the vanilla version on Black Thursday for $15 and it's back ordered there is a good chance you can get upgraded to this version for free if you call BB. They also said they're not getting anymore of the version without the DLC so you should call and cancel or try to get an upgrade. FYI

#4 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

Is this worth it as an SP game only? I don't play FPS online cause I get hammered. :lol:

#5 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

Is this worth it as an SP game only? I don't play FPS online cause I get hammered. :lol:

I would say yes, this is the only CoD I play because of the zombies and I almost never play online. I am a Battlefield guy and can't believe I just gave out a recommendation for a CoD game.
Now playing: Dark Souls II

#6 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

I would say yes, this is the only CoD I play because of the zombies and I almost never play online. I am a Battlefield guy and can't believe I just gave out a recommendation for a CoD game.

Thanks in 4 one :)

#7 darkmatter00

darkmatter00

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:58 AM

Are the maps on disc, or do you get a code?

You get a code I think. I saw it a BB and nothing on the box said it was on the disc.
"I have but recently returned from the valley of the shadow of death. I'm rapturously breathing in all the odors and essences of life. I've been to the brink of total oblivion. I remember and ferment the desire to remember everything." - Waking Life