Okamiden (DS) $14.50 & free shipping Bestbuy.com

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen it this cheap yet, and it's starting to disappear.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Okamiden+-+Nintendo+DS/2037872.p?id=1218306465263&skuId=2037872&st=Okamiden&lp=1&cp=1

This is a terrific game. I haven't played my copy on my 3DS yet, but I'll bet it controls even better with the circle pad. I have Solatorobo and the circle pad makes the movement of the character much smoother. It's still technically digital in control of course but the pad allows your thumb to make easier sweeping movements.

[quote name='9Tale']I need to stop coming to this goddamn site =_= Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Haha, agreed!! I had completely forgotten about this game and would have gladly continued to live in ignorance.

[quote name='thefunkyredcaboose']Haha, agreed!! I had completely forgotten about this game and would have gladly continued to live in ignorance.[/QUOTE]

Ignorance is bliss.

I played this game for a few hours and came to the conclusion that it's almost exactly the same game as Okami with a chibi-fied Amaterasu, a smaller world and worse control. I wouldn't say it's worth playing through if you already have a backlog of other things.

[quote name='9Tale']I need to stop coming to this goddamn site =_= Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I find I "save" the most when I force myself to avoid CAG for a while and actually play the games I've purchased.

Bought. I ha ordered BenHur ultimate edition on blu for $10.99 which got cancelled of course. But BB dis give $10 coupon to use online. Used it on okamiden and paid $4.50 plus tax on it. Great deal!

I spend more time on this site looking for deals than I do ACTUALLY PLAYING games I get these great deals on. I know it makes no sense, but I can't stop.

Edit: In for 1 obviously.

[quote name='jeebert']I spend more time on this site looking for deals than I do ACTUALLY PLAYING games I get these great deals on. I know it makes no sense, but I can't stop.

Edit: In for 1 obviously.[/QUOTE]

You aren't alone :(
I barely have time to play my games because I spend all my time on CAG lmao

[quote name='jeebert']I spend more time on this site looking for deals than I do ACTUALLY PLAYING games I get these great deals on. I know it makes no sense, but I can't stop.

Edit: In for 1 obviously.[/QUOTE]

It's called hoarding.

bread's done
Back