Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:28 PM

Good find. Thanks OP!

Crunchewy.png

#32 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

Swweeet. Gonna go grab a new year of Live when i get paid tomorrow. Thanks op!

#33 revsmitty

revsmitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

The coupon says that "gift cards will not be used in determining purchase total" but I guess it's been proved otherwise.

It actually says GiftCards can not be used. I'm fairly sure that is referring to their trademarked Target GiftCard.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#34 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:29 PM

Thanks. Won't be a problem using this, I spend $50 every week at Target. Does make that GOW controller collection look that much better. Hope I can find one.

#35 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

$10 off Xbox controller. $5 off select Wii accessories...

http://coupons.targe...tronics-coupons

Sweet, thank you for pointing that out. Anyone know if this coupon will work on the Gears 3 LE controller? It dropped in price to $49.99 at Target. Getting it for $40, then with a $10 gift card when I throw some groceries on to the order, too, sounds pretty sweet if it works!

#36 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

Awesome. Thanks OP.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#37 AcidRain25

AcidRain25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

First I went to the electronics department and pick up the GOW Origins controller bundle($47.99) and $2.xx hand wash and was giving the $10 GC using the coupon. Then I took one $50 Amazon kindle card up front and used the $10GC I just got and used another coupon. Total was $38 after Red Card and of course I got another $10GC and a $8 off $80 purchase coupon. Then back into the store one last time, this time buying another $50 Kindle and $30 worth of groceries, used both $8 off $80 and $10 GC coupon and both worked. And yes both coupons say they won't work on Gift Cards but obviously they do.

So yes I guess if you had a cashier that would let you do multiple transactions and a Red Card you could continuously buy $50 Amazon Kindle Gift Cards at $38 each.

And for those that are wondering how the GOW Origins Bundle is packaged. The game is sealed with the not for resale barcode on back. Also the case in red but does not say greatest hits on the front. The controller does not come sealed.

#38 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

hmmm, I'm tempted to try to use my REDcard on top of the $10 off coupon. I read the exclusions in the small print and it doesn't say anything about Amazon GCs. It does exclude Target GC and prepaid cards so it's possible that may include the Amazon cards. Will check it out and report back.

#39 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

I would think that other retailer GC would be no problem, simply because Target is still getting their cut/commission for selling you those.

#40 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

Got 2 $50 Kindle gift cards last night with no problem. Wish I had more copies of the coupon because the employee was pretty cool about it.

#41 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

Thanx, Op! This will help out with the holidaze shopping!
Posted Image

#42 dnajar

dnajar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:57 PM

I was able to print out 4 copies...could've been printing forever. Using Chrome I printed, then I kept jumping back to original coupon page, deselected and selected the coupon checkbox and then printed....repeat...

After my first purchase the cashier let me apply the Target $10 giftcard to each subsequent Kindle giftcard. I could've kept going but I have way too much money in my Amazon account already.

Good luck.

#43 Y2Bogus

Y2Bogus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

YMMV on this, I was able to PM at a local bestbuy along with the 320gb HDD for the Xbox so in the end they just took an extra 10 bucks off the $104.00 320gb drive.
Posted Image

#44 decon

decon

CAGiversary! Excellent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

hmmm, I'm tempted to try to use my REDcard on top of the $10 off coupon. I read the exclusions in the small print and it doesn't say anything about Amazon GCs. It does exclude Target GC and prepaid cards so it's possible that may include the Amazon cards. Will check it out and report back.

Redcard does work. Total comes out to $48.

#45 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Slick deals was all over this last night so I'm not sure if I'd be able to go back and get more Kindle Cards. hmmm

#46 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

$10 off Xbox controller. $5 off select Wii accessories...

http://coupons.targe...tronics-coupons

Sweet, thank you for pointing that out. Anyone know if this coupon will work on the Gears 3 LE controller? It dropped in price to $49.99 at Target. Getting it for $40, then with a $10 gift card when I throw some groceries on to the order, too, sounds pretty sweet if it works!

Just wanted to confirm, yes that coupon works with the Gears controller, and it gets better. The DCPI shows the controller is $49.99, but the regular controllers are on sale this week for $39.99, and that applies to the Gears version as well. Then the $10 coupon makes it $29.99, and as long as you have another $20.01 worth of merchandize on your order, you can stack the $10 gift card coupon as well. So major success for me. Thanks to both the OP and the original poster of the other coupon.

#47 typeRJ

typeRJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

As long as you hit the $50 threshold before you hand over coupons or swipe your Redcard, it seems to work out just fine.

I bought a 1600 XBL point card along with the grocery shopping. Cashier rang up everything, with the total being $55 or so. Handed her the $10 GC coupon, she gave me a giftcard. Then the other coupons on my grocery items brought it under $50, plus another 5% off w/ the Redcard. I think I paid $46 something.

#48 johnnymavrik

johnnymavrik

The Evil Genius

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

I had no problem using the coupon on two $25 Amazon Kindle cards this morning at the Sacramento Broadway Target.

I just grabbed them and went to the front checkout with a clearance T-shirt that I wanted...handed the coupon and checked out.

#49 anarchyburger

anarchyburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:50 PM

Thanks OP for the coupon. I'm gonna go pick up Arkham City, Skyrim and Xbox Live 12 month tomorrow when I get paid. I'll have especially good savings cause Batman is on sale for $50 and this will stack with my red card and employee discount. :)

#50 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

Is it possible to use 2 coupons & get 2 gift cards? I dont mean in the same transaction but i wanted to get an ipod shuffle for my niece for $50 to get 1 gift card tonight and I wanted to buy super mario 3d land and starfox tomorrow and use another coupon to get a gift card as well.

#51 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

Is it possible to use 2 coupons & get 2 gift cards? I dont mean in the same transaction but i wanted to get an ipod shuffle for my niece for $50 to get 1 gift card tonight and I wanted to buy super mario 3d land and starfox tomorrow and use another coupon to get a gift card as well.

The coupons says "one per guest per transaction", so I don't see them having an issue with more than one on different transactions.

#52 bludd

bludd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

Shouldn't be a problem, I just used one on an Amazon gift card and used one on random stuff from Target last night. I got a gift card for both transactions.

#53 dapunisure

dapunisure

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

Alright sounds good, thanx for info as usual CAGS. Thanx for the sweet coupon OP.

#54 TheFirst109

TheFirst109

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

Shouldn't be a problem, I just used one on an Amazon gift card and used one on random stuff from Target last night. I got a gift card for both transactions.

Did the same exact thing just now at Target. The cashier took like 2 minutes reading the coupon the first time with the Amazon card but scanned it and it worked. Then used the gift card on some stuff I was going to buy anyway :bouncy: Got the second gift card just fine. On the Amazon gift card I paid 48 with the red card too lol

#55 cheapieee

cheapieee

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:45 PM

Wish there wasn't tax in ca :(

#56 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

For parents of babies and toddlers:
The $10 GC coupon stacks with this week's Huggies offer of $10 GC with purchase of 3 boxes. Used $8.50 worth of coupons on top of that; walked out paying $52 for 3 boxes of diapers and 2 $10 gift cards. w00t!
Posted Image
Posted Image
TV?
Spoiler

Spoiler

Fist bump?

#57 revsmitty

revsmitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

The $10 GC coupon stacks with this week's Huggies offer of $10 GC with purchase of 3 boxes. Used $8.50 worth of coupons on top of that; walked out paying $52 for 3 boxes of diapers and 2 $10 gift cards. w00t!

Nice. I'm going back to Target for this. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 johnnymavrik

johnnymavrik

The Evil Genius

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Wish there wasn't tax in ca :(

There shouldn't be if you are buying gift cards.

I wasn't charged it and I'm in California.

#59 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

How many diapers in total? Barely ever find deals better than amazon mom stacking

#60 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Saw a ps3 holiday bundle with a dualshock controller taped on top of it on clearance due to being an online only item. $308 down to $212