GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's nightly deals feature low prices and free shipping on the below titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. The games are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. New deals go live weekdays at 5PM PST.

Tonight's deals:
:360::ps3: Alice: The Madness Returns (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Dragon Age II (360/PS3) $12.99
:360::ps3: Portal 2 (360/PS3) $14.99
:360::ps3: L.A. Noire (360/PS3) $12.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $12.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption $14.99
:360: Shadows of the Damned $12.99
:ps3: Killzone 3 $14.99
:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $9.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Systems would be nice. The Michael Phelps Kinect game already dropping might be nice (sub $15). Hunted, and... no clue on the others.

Edit: Biggest Loser and UFC Trainer (get bigger?)

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I bought one new so I'd get the code but if its really cheap. I'll get one for my best friends. It's 24.99 so I'm guessing 12.99-14.99[/QUOTE]

I'd be all over Alice in that price range. :)

Also, at least somebody got the "White Rabbit" reference, haha.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Figures. I just buy Alice Madness from BB and GameFly is going to put it on sale. Let's see what the price is...[/QUOTE]
Me too. Interested to see if the download is included as they seem to be with gamefly.

And here I was thinking my wallet was safe...

Oh well, BRING ON DUNGEON SIEGE, FIGHT NIGHT AND EL SHADDAI ON 360 DEALS!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Figures. I just buy Alice Madness from BB and GameFly is going to put it on sale. Let's see what the price is...[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, Alice.

So Alice, Phelps, and Hunted.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'd be all over Alice in that price range. :)

Also, at least somebody got the "White Rabbit" reference, haha.[/QUOTE]

Jefferson Airplane ftw

[quote name='bardockkun']And here I was thinking my wallet was safe...

Oh well, BRING ON DUNGEON SIEGE, FIGHT NIGHT AND EL SHADDAI ON 360 DEALS![/QUOTE]

I really wish they'd do Dunegon Siege as they did it for the PS3. Fight Night was $14 new @ the EA store more than once recently...

El Shaddai seems likely just because I just bought it using the Google Deal at New Egg.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Please don't be anything good. My wallet can't take the abuse anymore.[/QUOTE]
You're here in Holiday season. You're totally asking for it.

[quote name='bardockkun']And here I was thinking my wallet was safe...

Oh well, BRING ON DUNGEON SIEGE, FIGHT NIGHT AND EL SHADDAI ON 360 DEALS![/QUOTE]

Agreed, just please no El Shaddai, I got it from GF with the $12 off BF coupon. That would sting if it drops today :'(

1.Xbox 4000points for $15
2.Xbox Live 1 year for $14.39
3.Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition PS3 $29.99

Did I get it right?

Alice for $12.99 will overtake anyone's highest defenses. Especially since it will come with an intact code for the original Alice. At $14.99+, it will be slightly tolerable. Either way, I'm scared that Gamefly's DoTD is back again...

I'm still waiting for a $12.99 Portal 2 (360) deal, maybe tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']1.Xbox 4000points for $15
2.Xbox Live 1 year for $14.39
3.Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition PS3 $29.99

Did I get it right?[/QUOTE]

Dood that was spot on.

[quote name='Kerig']Alice for $12.99 will overtake anyone's highest defenses. Especially since it will come with an intact code for the original Alice. At $14.99+, it will be slightly tolerable. Either way, I'm scared that Gamefly's DoTD is back again...

I'm still waiting for my $12.99 Portal 2 (360), maybe tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

$12.99 for Portal 2? Damn you... I wish I had seen this deal!! :(

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']$12.99 for Portal 2? Damn you... I wish I had seen this deal!! :([/QUOTE]

My wording made it sound like I'm waiting for a previously-ordered game. I'm waiting for the deal to happen, and it has to at some time with Gamefly. Sorry for the confusion.

hwmusic: don't worry about it too much, these aren't Amazon Lightning deals that sell out in 2 minutes. From what I've seen you always have within the first half hour up to one full hour before even the best deals sell out with Gamefly.

please can anyone post a link or direct me to where on the website I can bring up the deals at 8. i am not familiar with gameflys website

[quote name='hwmusic']please can anyone post a link or direct me to where on the website I can bring up the deals at 8. i am not familiar with gameflys website[/QUOTE]
Seriously?

Check the OP at 8p and Cheapy will have the links posted.

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-r=1]1372[/img-r].

Tonight's hint:

One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small. The ones that Phelps gives you don't do anything at all. Go ask E'lara, when she was just small.[/QUOTE]

Cheapy was clearly high when he came up with this hint. It was like reading Shakespeare for the first time. If interpreted correctly it can make sense, but it hurts your brain trying to decipher it.

[quote name='bgame2']Cheapy was clearly high when he came up with this hint. It was like reading Shakespeare for the first time. If interpreted correctly it can make sense, but it hurts your brain trying to decipher it.[/QUOTE]

i dont think cheapy comes up with the hints, i think they are from gamefly

Very excited! Previous Gamefly sales made me spoiled for Black Friday which had lame deals this year. Two games from Best Buy as gifts, 0 from Amazon, 1 from Newegg as gift, and missed out on Walmart Yakuza. Hope this sale makes up for the disappointment.

[quote name='bgame2']Cheapy was clearly high when he came up with this hint. It was like reading Shakespeare for the first time. If interpreted correctly it can make sense, but it hurts your brain trying to decipher it.[/QUOTE]

Or...he was quoting a famous 60s rock song based on the clever guise of Alice in Wonderland that is actually about drug use.

bread's done
Back