Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More

• Please log in to reply
1649 replies to this topic

#601 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:20 AM

I was under the impression that though that code expired, you can call and get a working code.

I've never had a code that was "expired" not still work on the PS Store.

If I remember correctly, the BC2 code doens't get directly input to the PS Store though.

#602 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

I bet you KZ3 is still there cause many of the potential buyers bought it at Best Buy during the Cyber Monday sale where it was dirt cheap for $24.99 for the Helghast Edition.

This. Though at the end of the day, the stuff that came with it is just sitting in my room. Having the soundtrack is pretty cool though.

#603 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

Kinda glad I have played/owned some of these games so my wallet can breathe easy.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#604 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

Any idea on if Crysis 2 for the 360 is the limited edtion one?

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#605 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Any idea on if Crysis 2 for the 360 is the limited edtion one?

Mine was, when I got it a couple weeks ago from a previous sale.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#606 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Question #1- so new deals on monday or tuesday?
Question #2- Deals are posted on 1 of those 2 days and on thursdays?

#607 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

Question #1- so new deals on monday or tuesday?
Question #2- Deals are posted on 1 of those 2 days and on thursdays?

#1 - OP makes it sound like they'll return again on Monday. However, just get in the habit of checking the thread every day around 5:30pm MST (30 mins before the deals go live) to see if Cheapy has hinted about them.

#2 - These deals don't appear on set days, seems pretty random. Refer to answer #1 for the best way to avoid missing these deals.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#608 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

According the the OP, there is new deals on weekdays at 5 PST, so there will be new deals on monday, and then a new set of deals on tuesday, wednesday, ect.

#609 INMATEofARKHAM

INMATEofARKHAM

Looking for my padded cell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

Mine was, when I got it a couple weeks ago from a previous sale.

That makes it so damn tempting... :-#

#610 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

ok thanks tylerh and shadow for the responses.

#611 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:23 AM

crysis 2 360 back in stock.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#612 yesokyesok

yesokyesok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

I'm hoping tomorrow we will see Catherine for cheap.
:360: Is all I need.

#613 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

Ahhhh with a 100 game backlog do i dare add dirt 3???? When do you say to yourself enough is enough. I doubt i will even get to play 50% of what i played and get my money's worth. Muhahahahaha more fun buying then playing these days. :)

#614 Thaster

Thaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:58 AM

I'm hoping tomorrow we will see Catherine for cheap.

You and me both man. I've been waiting for a good deal on that game for quite a while now.

#615 DeadRabbit

DeadRabbit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

CAG needs to quit advertising Gamefly as selling "Usually excellent condition games" I've purchased used through gamefly 5-6 times including roughly 25 games, and 1-2 were in what I call "Excellent" condition.

The others are never even in "Medium used" condition. It's usually "I wonder if this is going to play the whole way through" condition.

I'm probably just going to stop buying things through them. I mean I appreciate a reason to work through my backlog quicker, but I don't like that reason being "I need to work through my backlog quicker, so I can find out of these games are broken, before the return period ends"

So frustrating. The prices are good, but only if you realize these games are this cheap because they are in shit condition.

#616 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

I've bought about a dozen games from Gamefly over the past year. They've always been in like new condition.

#617 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

CAG needs to quit advertising Gamefly as selling "Usually excellent condition games"

I guess it depends on your luck, but I'm in the same boat as you. Very hit and miss, to the point where I'll look at this thread for the prices, but won't ever buy from them. I've bought games for myself to play that outright don't work. And I've bought games to trade in (PS3 blu ray discs, to boot) that are chipped and even Amazon won't accept them for trade-in. I hate Gamestop, but their discs at least work for me.

What makes it even easier for me to pass up these "deals" is that I'm obsessed with Skyrim and there's not much time for any other games for the next few months.

#618 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:36 PM

Ive bought 4 games from GF to this date. The first 2 perfect condition. Then I jumped on brink and homefront for $1 during the $12 coupon early going. Those 2 discs came with chips, but seem fine. I hated homefront at first, but the multiplayer is pretty good, haven't tried single player yet. Ill also get around to brink (one of these days).

#619 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Ive bought 4 games from GF to this date. The first 2 perfect condition. Then I jumped on brink and homefront for $1 during the $12 coupon early going. Those 2 discs came with chips, but seem fine. I hated homefront at first, but the multiplayer is pretty good, haven't tried single player yet. Ill also get around to brink (one of these days).

Homefront multiplayer is so underrated. It was so much fun. I loved it. If only they did a better job with the campaign, the critics wouldn't have slammed the game so hard and it might have had better sales. I'm hoping the sequel will have the same fun multiplayer, with a more robust campaign.

#620 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

I hated homefront at first, but the multiplayer is pretty good, haven't tried single player yet. Ill also get around to brink (one of these days).

Yeah, stick to the multipayer because that single player is a bit weak. If you want to just rush through it for the achievement points it should only take you 4-6 hours.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#621 Malibu_Barbie

Malibu_Barbie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Homefront multiplayer is so underrated. It was so much fun. I loved it. If only they did a better job with the campaign, the critics wouldn't have slammed the game so hard and it might have had better sales. I'm hoping the sequel will have the same fun multiplayer, with a more robust campaign.

While the multiplayer was fun I believe it contributed to the bad reviews as well. When the game came out there were many problems when trying to even get into a game and these problems were not promptly fixed. The biggest problem though was that stat resets were an epidemic and with trophy unlocks depending on them and getting everything that you have unlocked taken away, many people quit playing the game. Hopefully these issues have been fixed now.

#622 ets

ets

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

I finally bit on crysis 2, heard the graphics were amazing... and it was entertaining enough to play through just for the graphics.
Currently Playing: N/A
On Deck: N.A

MyTradeList [Link]

#623 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

hoping this week brings a $10 vanilla RDR. Want to own again cheap (and it should be since the GOTY came out)

#624 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

CAG needs to quit advertising Gamefly as selling "Usually excellent condition games" I've purchased used through gamefly 5-6 times including roughly 25 games, and 1-2 were in what I call "Excellent" condition.

The others are never even in "Medium used" condition. It's usually "I wonder if this is going to play the whole way through" condition.

I'm probably just going to stop buying things through them. I mean I appreciate a reason to work through my backlog quicker, but I don't like that reason being "I need to work through my backlog quicker, so I can find out of these games are broken, before the return period ends"

So frustrating. The prices are good, but only if you realize these games are this cheap because they are in shit condition.

That sucks you have had bad luck - but all but 2 of the 10 games I have bought were in perfect condition. The other 2 worked fine but were a bit scuffed. For the price - I think these games are an absolute steal.

#625 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

Catherine and WWE Allstars have to go on sale before the year ends. I see Catherine at $25 and wwe at $20. I would be happy to pay $15 apiece for them if they are both included in the end of year sale, or even better next week.

#626 lethargic

lethargic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Catherine and WWE Allstars have to go on sale before the year ends. I see Catherine at $25 and wwe at $20. I would be happy to pay $15 apiece for them if they are both included in the end of year sale, or even better next week.

WWE All Stars were already put on sale twice. Once for PS3 and once for Xbox.

#627 wolfgang2399

wolfgang2399

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

WWE All Stars were already put on sale twice. Once for PS3 and once for Xbox.

And I've missed it every time :cry:

#628 fwbweux

fwbweux

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Got Alice: Madness Returns today. Online Pass for the original Alice still worked. Love you, Gamefly!

---

#629 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

Any chance of El Shaddai seeing a sale?

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)

#630 rly723

rly723

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

if mlb 11 the show and nba 2k11 drop to $10 i'll take it, im guessing not until year end sale