Jump to content



Photo
- - - - -

GameFly Nightly Deals Strike Back! Alice & Portal 2 $14.99, L.A. Noire $12.99 & More


  • Please log in to reply
1649 replies to this topic

#211 shadylane

shadylane

    Believe...

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

When do the new games show up for tonight's nightly deals?

Shadylane310.png



33836.png


#212 St4rgalaqtic

St4rgalaqtic

    I have no stars... WHY?

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

In 4 hours, I believe.

#213 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

When do the new games show up for tonight's nightly deals?


Usually 5 PM PST.

#214 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

    Super Sassy!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

Gogogogo Space Marine!


#215 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

I caved hard. I saw the $11 TIV for alice and had my "let the hate run through you" moment and rationalized it as a $4 rental with free PSN game.

#216 Survivalism

Survivalism

    CAG's Lance Boyle

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

If you're upset about missing out on Alice like I am, it's $20 + free shipping from Best Buy.

#217 Jay

Jay

    Free and Fearless

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

If you're upset about missing out on Alice like I am, it's $20 + free shipping from Best Buy.


It's still on sale for 14.99.

 


#218 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

Come on crysis 2 and gt 5

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)


#219 velvet396

velvet396

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:23 AM

I was close to caving and buying Alice, but then I came upon howtobeat.com. I put my backlog on there and saw that it would take at least around 8 days to finish the games I actually intend on beating, let alone the ones I gave up on/got bored with.

A very sobering experience ._.


My backlog is 21 days and I'm sure I forgot some games :drool:

#220 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

hint me, baby

#221 thedragon

thedragon

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

I'm rootin' for Deus Ex

#222 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

    Video Game Addict

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

My backlog is 21 days and I'm sure I forgot some games :drool:



On PS3/360 alone my backlog is 240. If you just say it's 10 hours a go, that's 2,400 hours minimum. That's 100 days...

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List


#223 DonWii

DonWii

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:39 AM

Just my DS backlog is over 100 games.

Before I became a CAG, I had completed 90% of my games (the other 10% were legacy games). My completion average is only about 30% atm.

#224 Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

Just my DS backlog is over 100 games.

Before I became a CAG, I had completed 90% of my games (the other 10% were legacy games). My completion average is only about 30% atm.


I feel ya man, CAG has ruined my backlog.
But the deals are always just to good to pass up.

#225 CheapyD

CheapyD

    Head Cheap Ass

  • Administrators

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:


The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.

#226 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

    Video Game Addict

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

I wasn't even counting my DS/PSP games. If you count DS, PSP, XBOX, PS2, GC, etc etc my backlog is 1500-1600...

I don't really count those as I kinda gave up on beating those games a few years ago and am focusing on PS3/360/Wii now.

CAG has "helped" me get too many freakin games. Last month (Nov) alone I got somewhere around 25 games.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List


#227 teh_minus

teh_minus

    TX Cheap Ass

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:


The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.


No Space Marines? :( Thanks anyway Cheapy!

#228 DonWii

DonWii

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:43 AM

Awesome. The ones I understood seem like the ones I want.

I told myself I would hold out on games until they got GOTY editions, but I doubt Infamous 2 will be getting one. (Agree/Disagree?)

#229 allen9917

allen9917

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

infamous 2 for 14.99 or under? now that's a deal

#230 LordVila

LordVila

    Casterly Rock!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

Tonight's hint is in the form of a movie preview:


The World is at War over 2033 "More Than Famous"(2) celebrities and are locked in Dungeon #3 in Germany. During a rescue Siege, a SOCOM team was sent in. No more than $14.99 were spent on this rescue operation.


Call of Duty - World at War
Metro 2033
inFamous 2 ?
Dungeon Siege 3
SOCOM

TheVila.png


#231 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

That's a cheap rescue operation

#232 Lucky13

Lucky13

    It's Go Time!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

infamous 2 for 14.99 or under? now that's a deal


this
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#233 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

Does infamous 2 come with a pass/code?

#234 luxuria

luxuria

    Don't Forget Me

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:50 AM

Metro 2033? Figures, after I decided to just buy it almost two weeks ago. >_>

#235 veedubkid

veedubkid

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

Metro 2033 will finally be mine!
Nightman sneaky and mean
Spider inside my dreams
I think I love you...

#236 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

    Conversation Comedy

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

Does infamous 2 come with a pass/code?



expect it to come with it since all the packaging stuff/codes are kept seperate and untouched till someone buys.

I'm sayign this though if Infamous does come with some sort of code thing

#237 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

Does infamous 2 come with a pass/code?


Of course broseph! In for one!!!!!!!!!!

#238 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

I believe I bought Infamous 2 last time Gamefly had a sale for $20 so it only makes sense it is cheaper now...when will I learn?

#239 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

    CAGiversary!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

expect it to come with it since all the packaging stuff/codes are kept seperate and untouched till someone buys.

I'm sayign this though if Infamous does come with some sort of code thing


Yes I know Gamefly games always includes the code, but I am asking if there is/was one made for Infamous 2. That's kind of going to be the deciding factor for me here...

#240 Shimrra

Shimrra

    Hello Ladies !!!

  • CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

I am in a real cheap ass mood so depending on the price I might bite.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg