Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition for PC $19.99 At Best Buy with Free Shipping

good deal, Thanks OP! I'm debating whether or not to spend my $25 BB gift card I got from MCR on this or wait for the PS3 version to hit this price

[quote name='SpiceBro']Anyone know if this redeemable on Steam?[/QUOTE]

doubt it since an EA game, it will probably work on Origin though

Do you guys think it's worth it if I buy this just for the extras? I have Dead space 2 on the PS3 and 360. My computer videocard is a stock barebones videocard, so I wont even play the game on PC.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Do you guys think it's worth it if I buy this just for the extras? I have Dead space 2 on the PS3 and 360. My computer videocard is a stock barebones videocard, so I wont even play the game on PC.[/QUOTE]
I Got the 360 collector's edition of this and I can say without a doubt that the replica of the plasma cutter just sucks. Friggin sucks. It's like a McDonalds Happy Meal toy. That and the "lithograph" is more like a post card. Only for the hardcore, but I spent $30 on it and felt gypped. This should've been a free preorder upgrade kind of thing.

Anyone know if the code that comes with the PC version enables the Collector's Edition DLC for the 360 too, like it worked for Mass Effect 2?

[quote name='Enuf']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dead+Space+2+Collector's+Edition+-+Windows/1747222.p?id=1218288821962&skuId=1747222&st=dead space 2 collector&lp=1&cp=1

Here's news concerning Dead Space 3 possibly going the FPS route
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310025[/QUOTE]
The FPS I believe is a side story along with the flight based Dead Space though isn't it? Since Dead Space 3 has already been teased and all the talk from EA are them extending the brand not making the next game into an FPS.

[quote name='bardockkun']The FPS I believe is a side story along with the flight based Dead Space though isn't it? Since Dead Space 3 has already been teased and all the talk from EA are them extending the brand not making the next game into an FPS.[/QUOTE]New "EA management almost killed off Dead Space 3 b/c it didn't sell like Uncharted"

"None of these Dead Space games are yet official. Even Dead Space 3, which was apparently outed in September, hasn't been officially announced. Considering how often game titles are killed off in production, if true, a similar fate could await some of these games. Or, it's entirely possible that EA pushes them out the door and releases them."

It's been this price at Best Buy for a while now. The sticker still may show the regular price in store, but it should ring up at 20.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']very tempting, now that i'm getting a gaming computer i would need some games for it.[/QUOTE]

dude get it! its soooo good!
and if you can, try to snag dead space 1 too. you dont need DS1 to figure out whats going on in DS2 because a recap of DS1 is on DS2's disc, but it doesnt beat actually playing the game. and since DS2 is so cheap, you could probably find DS1 for like $5 somewhere.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Is this just another shitty port?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Should run well on any decent gaming rig.

FYI, Steam *just* had a sale where they were selling DS2 for $5. Cheapest it's ever been. It'll definitely be on sale again sooner or later, maybe during a Christmas sale.

Arg, this is neat but I don't have the cash. I would probably go hell with it if the plasma cutter was a 1:1 replica but I think I can let this go. There will be other collectors editions to clutter up my life in the future.

bread's done
Back