Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#241 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

Yeah I'm having trouble finding 2 games to get, b2g1 wouldn't help unless they added better quality games. Even then, I'd struggle to find a third game to pair with kirby mass attack and Professor Layton and the Lost Specter.
Posted Image

#242 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

Yeah I'm having trouble finding 2 games to get, b2g1 wouldn't help unless they added better quality games. Even then, I'd struggle to find a third game to pair with kirby mass attack and Professor Layton and the Lost Specter.

I wish the Last Spector would go on this sale, I would like to grab two for Christmas

#243 doodofdoods

doodofdoods

Prinny Powered

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Seems the best bet would be AWD. I saw it listed at $22, of course it'll have that used sticker on it which makes you look like a cheapskate if it's a christmas gift.
Posted Image

#244 bitzer

bitzer

mokona is mokona!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

I've only recently become interested in PC gaming again, but is it pretty common for Amazon to exclude PC games from deals like this? Is there a reason why?

#245 fujishig

fujishig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:26 PM

Because this is price matching TRU? Does that sale include PC?

#246 bitzer

bitzer

mokona is mokona!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:29 PM

Because this is price matching TRU? Does that sale include PC?

Heh. I hadn't thought of that. I checked and TRU is excluding PC games also. That sort of sucks.

#247 MfMonster

MfMonster

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:42 PM

super bummed. I have purchased so many games the only two I really am looking for is the Mario 3d land and Mario kart 7. :(

#248 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

FYI, Rayman Origins with artbook (360 at least) has dropped to $49.99 and still qualifies for the deal. Figured some might be interested in that.

#249 bk187

bk187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

I've only recently become interested in PC gaming again, but is it pretty common for Amazon to exclude PC games from deals like this? Is there a reason why?

In general, PC games do not go on sale as often as console games. However the B1G1 50% off that Amazon pre-Black Friday did include PC games. As noted they may have been matching a competitor who had included PC games whereas here TRU did not include PC games.

#250 dm85

dm85

I post, therefore I am.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

Seems the best bet would be AWD. I saw it listed at $22, of course it'll have that used sticker on it which makes you look like a cheapskate if it's a christmas gift.

I use Goo Begone, Goo Gone, Goo Remover (name varies). It'll remove sticker residue with no problem. Just make sure to remove the cover first or it'll eat through the color.

#251 MfMonster

MfMonster

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

FYI, Rayman Origins with artbook (360 at least) has dropped to $49.99 and still qualifies for the deal. Figured some might be interested in that.

I have mentioned in another thread, this game is super duper. Wish I had the art book, purchased it day one. still loving it.
VampirePrincessMiyu...