DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle - All Platforms - Big Lots - $15

it sucks that it's not live online... Thanks for the heads up though! Unfortunately, I don't have a Big Lots in my area.

I just need a 2nd copy of the game, no turntable. Is the game only out there anywhere cheaper? I would get this as a last resort especially if the cheapest game only is around $10.

[quote name='shoe478']I just need a 2nd copy of the game, no turntable. Is the game only out there anywhere cheaper? I would get this as a last resort especially if the cheapest game only is around $10.[/QUOTE]

You may want to check Target. I've been seeing clearance copies around there.

I went to the Big Lots out in North Versailles, PA this evening. I was able to get two of these DJ Hero bundles, one for me and my sister for 24.88 before tax... So roughly 26 and change each. Only diference is, the one I went two had the Party Bundle - These are the ones with the two turntables, microphone, and game. I picked them up for the 360. They had the basic copy bundle too, but it was listed as 20... In the store ad it was marked down to 15. So if they give you a hassle, have the ad on you.

And thanks OP :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yanksfan']How did you get 2 for $25?[/QUOTE]

"24.88 before tax... So roughly 26 and change each."

Sorry, I was leaving the store when I wrote that, it was on my phone. Let me elaborate. The store I went to had a few different things. Firstly, they had copies for both the Xbox 360, and the Playstation 3. The original bundles with just ONE turntable and a copy of the game were listed as $20. The store ad, however, listed them marked down to $15. So in the event they hassle you at the checkout, be sure to show them the ad, where it clearly states $15. Pretty sure that was on the back page of the ad.

Along with the original bundle, they had the Party Bundle - This includes TWO turntables, a microphone, and a copy of the game. Perfect steal, honestly. The price for the Party Edition was $30 on the box, however when we were at the checkout it rang up for $24.88 for some reason... After tax, $26.63. I bought myself one, and my sister one as well. Compared to Amazon, they have it for around $70 if I recall correctly.

And to top that off - My local Kmart has it for $99.99.

If you want a copy I'd get on that as soon as possible. Not sure how many were shipped to stores. Definitely a great deal :D.

bread's done
Back