Photo
- - - - -

Getting Zapper... now which game to go with it?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kentl901

kentl901

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

Hey all,

I'm going to be getting my girlfriend 2 zappers for her Wii. I'm looking to throw in a game with it. I want this game to be very replayable, good multiplayer, easy to pick up, multiple modes as well.

She loves shooters, but I'm looking to reserve CoD/MoH for the Xbox and PS3. Seems like a waste to get those games for the Wii.

Here's what I'm down to:

Resident Evil (Darkside or Umbrella Chronicles)
House of Dead 2 and 3
Ghost Recon

What else would be good options? I'm leaning towards House of Dead as it seems very replayable and just fun for multiplayers. Simple enough for anyone to jump in.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!!

#2 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

Don't buy Zappers, get Nyko Sure Shots. They are much better guns.

As far as games, I'd also recommend:
House of the Dead: Overkill
Martian Panic!

#3 chiwii

chiwii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:12 AM

You might want to check out Ghost Squad. It's extremely short, but many people seem to love playing it repeatedly.

#4 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2011 - 05:55 AM

Yep I second ghost squad, short game, but the replay value is near unlimited. So many modes of play, different types of weapons and multiple unlockable costumes/difficulties.
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#5 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

Don't buy Zappers, get Nyko Sure Shots. They are much better guns.

Listen to this guy.

The Zappers are terrible.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#6 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

I also agree about Ghost Squad, very fun game and replayable. The Link's target game that comes included with the zapper is also really fun in my opinion. Maybe I just suck at shooting games but I found Umbrella Chronicles to be frustratingly difficult at times.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#7 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

I really liked House of the Dead Overkill, definitely give it my recommendation. Also both Dead Space Extraction and Ghost Squad are great!

Posted Image

#8 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:05 AM

i liked Overkill as well. It's rife with F-bombs and B-movie cheese. I have not played the others. I heard good things about Dead Space Extraction. Sounds like there isn't a lack of good shooting games :)