Photo
- - - - -

Like the USPS? Get ready to kiss it goodbye...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

government intervention that is intervention with the sole purpose of making it appear government can't do things.

republicans run on convincing the public that government is evil and can't do anything right, and when elected, proceed to prove their point.

think about the fact that you want to buy into that without any critique of style, approach, or motive.

cripes.
Posted Image

#92 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

I don't really understand why, when a group of people basically despise government, they think that by being part of government, they can fix that. To put it simply, if you're a politician and complain about big gubment, you're part of the problem you're bitching about.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#93 Spokker

Spokker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

government intervention that is intervention with the sole purpose of making it appear government can't do things.

republicans run on convincing the public that government is evil and can't do anything right, and when elected, proceed to prove their point.

Democrat-controlled states, counties and cities are not exactly shining examples of competence and efficiency.

#94 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

I don't really understand why, when a group of people basically despise government, they think that by being part of government, they can fix that. To put it simply, if you're a politician and complain about big gubment, you're part of the problem you're bitching about.

Real words of wisdom here :drool:

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.