Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (12/4/11 to 12/10/11) Nintendo 3DS w/$50 Gift Card

• Please log in to reply
803 replies to this topic

#31 MeteoSparkZero

MeteoSparkZero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

By "All Games and Accessories Buy 1 get one 50% off", does that mean Mario Kart 7 is included? Just want to make sure...

#32 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:01 AM

By "All Games and Accessories Buy 1 get one 50% off", does that mean Mario Kart 7 is included? Just want to make sure...

The last sale included all console and handheld games, even online. It's just PC that doesn't seem to count.

#33 bigant262

bigant262

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Yes, ALL SOFTWARE is included. Don't know about PC games yet.

#34 AngryNerdJosh

AngryNerdJosh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:22 AM

Starfox 64 and Mario Kart = $60 isn't bad. problem is i can get them $33.99 each at gamstop under my friends discount and I have credit. Really want Star Fox for $25 or less.

#35 Prothero

Prothero

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

Does anyone know if this deal will extend to online?

#36 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

Yes, ALL SOFTWARE is included. Don't know about PC games yet.

I just checked some older deals and it appears they always exclude PC games (and pre-orders of course) from these sales.

#37 breakin2

breakin2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

I may have to get my daughter that Pink 3DS. She'd love it and that's a pretty smoking deal.

#38 Escobar4Life

Escobar4Life

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

Not sure if I should buy it. I really want a 3DS but I'm not too happy with the price.

I actually have 2 Zelda 3DS's sitting in my room. I was hoping to sell 1 and make between $50-100 profit that way it would be like me buying a 3DS for $100. I don't know what to do.

#39 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:16 AM

Skyrim ps3 and Mario kart 7 are mine! Any good coupons in the magazine?

#40 dpac

dpac

FastFoodSnob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

I didn't know this was a known issue, bothers the shit out of me. I'll probably send it in soon.

Can you send it in just for that (that is, requiring two button presses to turn the system off or on)? Mine also has that issue, and (yes) it bothers me as well.

#41 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:35 AM

Yeah, BF is enough for me... Unless TRU has good prices to boot, which they don't.

#42 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:48 AM

Yeah, BF is enough for me... Unless TRU has good prices to boot, which they don't.

They never did. The only time I used my employee discount was for the clearance games, and the occasional pricing error ;) Mainly referring to that 2 for $50 deal.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#43 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:51 AM

Can you send it in just for that (that is, requiring two button presses to turn the system off or on)? Mine also has that issue, and (yes) it bothers me as well.

I thought this was just how it was or something, didn't know I could get if fixed. Hmm.....

#44 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:53 AM

Mario, zelda and starfox, i want all 3 but If i do that b1g1 deal which 2 should i choose ?
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#45 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

Mario, zelda and starfox, i want all 3 but If i do that b1g1 deal which 2 should i choose ?

Honestly all three are great games, however you would get much more bang for your buck out of Zelda and Mario, and while they are all three nintendo first party titles if any has the potential to lower in price first it would be starfox.

MadrocSZ.png

#46 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:11 AM

Honestly all three are great games, however you would get much more bang for your buck out of Zelda and Mario, and while they are all three nintendo first party titles if any has the potential to lower in price first it would be starfox.

I was thinking the same thing with star fox but it came out the first week or september and still no sale for it as of today ! This is why i hate nintendo games :(
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#47 Duncanzits

Duncanzits

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:17 AM

You would be better off getting the $170 Dogs one with $40 gift card because it is $30 cheaper and Mario is $30 when you pair it with another game like Mario Kart or Zelda. So for $190 you get Nintendogs, and 2 games.

ChowderlyDude.png

#48 Magicman103

Magicman103

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:58 AM

You would be better off getting the $170 Dogs one with $40 gift card because it is $30 cheaper and Mario is $30 when you pair it with another game like Mario Kart or Zelda. So for $190 you get Nintendogs, and 2 games.

but is that really worth giving up your manly pride and having a pink 3ds? ;)
Posted Image

Check out this link to earn some cash by doing surveys!
http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9860393

#49 metallicoholic

metallicoholic

Metal 'Til I'm 60

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:02 AM

I bought Star Fox for full price when I bought my red 3DS just because I really wanted a game to go with it. I'm not disappointed that I paid that much for it since it's really a fun nostalgic game but in terms of length, it's incredibly short. Without getting the "true" ending, you can get through the main game in about 2 hours. I went back through and got the "true" ending and it took me about 3-4 hours. Multiplayer was worthless to me since I don't anyone that has the game, let alone a 3DS.

I haven't played Super Mario 3DS (just bought it today) or Zelda but I would imagine those two would give you the most bang for your buck. But honestly you can't do wrong with any of your choices. I doubt the prices of any of those games will drop but their value will be high for quite some time.
Posted Image

#50 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:08 AM

skyrim and saints row 3 ooooooooo yeaaaa
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#51 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

Does it apply to Playstation 3D Display? :lol: $500 + $250 = $750 or $375 each.

#52 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:21 AM

time to finally jump back in, 3DS red + mario 3D land and Mario kart for $190 after using the gift card, hell yeah B^)

not buying the mario 3DS red bundle , saves about $10 just buying the regular 3DS and the two games separately

#53 Danimal

Danimal

CheapAssing it Since 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

I think I'll use this B1G1 50% to finish up my gaming Christmas shopping for my son (already got him 3 other games, so he's making out all right), but I'm not sure which two to go with between Skyward Sword, Rayman Origins :360:, and Halo Anniversary. :-k
Posted Image

#54 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

Mario Kart 7 with UMvC3 for the B1G1 50% potentially, thanks for posting this, I was probably just gonna order MK7 on it's own otherwise.

659629.png?68329996

#55 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Does it apply to Playstation 3D Display? :lol: $500 + $250 = $750 or $375 each.

First, I don't think TRU carries it. Second, definitely no, it's a TV... Lastly, $100 off for $500 item sounds alright, but it's still $400 for a little screen. Oh, PS, you need toe buy TWO...

#56 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

but is that really worth giving up your manly pride and having a pink 3ds? ;)

The pink one looks cute, why not?

#57 Cjrosa6

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Cool, I'll get Zelda and MGS HD Collection for $75

Very good idea. Im thinking about those too.

#58 Reira

Reira

Counting down to Sailor Moon Crystal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

Wow, that Metallic Rose DS is tempting...Thanks for the heads up!

Also still waiting for Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney...

#59 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:39 PM

Great deal on the metallic rose 3DS. I don't have any interest in nintendogs and prefer the Zelda 3DS, otherwise I'd buy that.

#60 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

I think I'll use this B1G1 50% to finish up my gaming Christmas shopping for my son (already got him 3 other games, so he's making out all right), but I'm not sure which two to go with between Skyward Sword, Rayman Origins :360:, and Halo Anniversary. :-k

I would personally go with Skyward Sword and Halo Anniversary. Reason being that Rayman Origins is probably the more likely of the three to drop in price faster. I haven't played Skyward Sword yet so I can't speak for it but Halo Anniversary is great. 343 did a great job touching up the game and the feature where you can see the game how it was 10 years ago is pretty cool too. But yeah I'd go for Halo and Skyward Sword for $70.