http://www.metacriti.../pc/future-wars
http://www.metacriti.../pc/twin-sector
http://www.metacriti...ics-evil-heroes

#362 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

All these games look crappy. Think I'll pass.

#363 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Happened to me too. Turns out I typoed my email even though the correct one is the one the paypal is tied to. *sigh*. I wrote them a couple of hours ago but nothing yet. I did file a dispute on paypal.

What a pain the ass. Humble Bundle support is usually really good at getting right back to you but not these guys.

12 hours later and still no reply from them. At this rate I think I'd have better luck getting help from Groupees or the Facekick people. I filed a dispute with Paypal but that takes forever.

#364 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

This is the first Indie Gala bundle I bought (I think). I bit on above the average for Twin Sector and Trapped Dead. Hopefully the bonuses will be good.

#365 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I'll be getting this, $1 for 2 low requirement coop games. I got 2 sets of the last one just for Bunch of Heroes. Just wonder if they'll do that extra copy free like last time.

#366 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Put in $5 for the games. $1 each for 5 games isn't bad, plus grotesque tactics sounds fun. I hope they give us some free albums this time. I really liked some of then I got off previous bundles.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#367 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:24 AM

They've hinted at what one of the bonuses will be on their twitter page.

A clue about the new bonuses? Well ... let's just say that one of them is chaos with four wheels!

I just hope it's not P.A.M., that game has already been in 2 indie bundles.

#368 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

i got sideway: ny, anyone wanna trade a twin sector or trapped dead code for it?
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#369 tannersarms

tannersarms

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

Thankfully not. Per their facebook page, you can rule out PAM & Wasteland Angel as they replied to people guessing in the same thread topic as their twitter post:

Guys this is none of the games you mentioned... we can only assure you that this is something phenomenal ....

#370 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Thankfully not. Per their facebook page, you can rule out PAM & Wasteland Angel as they replied to people guessing in the same thread topic as their twitter post:

Good, here's hoping they mail me a copy of the new twisted metal game...

#371 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

They've hinted at what one of the bonuses will be on their twitter page.

I still want that game. What other bundle was it in besides the facekick one?

#372 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

I still want that game. What other bundle was it in besides the facekick one?

It was in the Groupees Be Mine bundle as a "random" bonus. Not everyone got it. You'd either get the Dream Aquarium screen saver, or P.A.M.

#373 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

I bought this yesterday afternoon and have no games still. I had them send the link again to check and it says I have not paid even though I have a paypal email saying I have paid over the average.

I contacted support right away but am still without a response. Lame.

#374 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

I bought this yesterday afternoon and have no games still. I had them send the link again to check and it says I have not paid even though I have a paypal email saying I have paid over the average.

I contacted support right away but am still without a response. Lame.

They will get to you...eventually. It will probably take them a couple of days based on experience but I think they do get back to everyone at some point.

It's not what I would consider a timely fashion but eh, they're Italians.

#375 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

You could probably narrow down what the bonus game will be by counting the guesses. They've said only 2 people guessed it right (on their facebook/twitter/reddit pages). I might have missed some of the guesses, but it looks like only 2 people guessed that it'd be Renegade Ops. That's initially what I thought it'd be, even though it's published by Sega..

#376 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

The unlocked bonus game is flatout!!! awesssoommeee!!!

I already own Flatout 1 and 2, but it's a great bonus for those who haven't played... really, really enjoyed those games.

New bonus game ( you know it now... ) will unlock this weekend on every profile who beat the average!

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#377 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

The unlocked bonus game is flatout!!! awesssoommeee!!!

I already own Flatout 1 and 2, but it's a great bonus for those who haven't played... really, really enjoyed those games.

sweet!

#378 Lint21

Lint21

Probably Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:09 AM

Fantastic - days after I traded for a copy of Flatout.

#379 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Fantastic - days after I traded for a copy of Flatout.

Lol I am so sorry. :lol:

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#380 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

Is there a thread here on CAG where its permissible to trade gift codes from bundles like this? I missed out on last bundle and I'm sure there are some people have 5 gift copies at the rate they were giving them out.

#381 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

It was in the Groupees Be Mine bundle as a "random" bonus. Not everyone got it. You'd either get the Dream Aquarium screen saver, or P.A.M.

Oh, man. I bought that bundle and got all the games when I first got it. I forgot to check it again later. It turns out I have P.A.M. and didn't know it. :)

#382 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Oh, man. I bought that bundle and got all the games when I first got it. I forgot to check it again later. It turns out I have P.A.M. and didn't know it. :)

Apparently I got P.A.M. from that bundle but no key :cry:.

Oh well Flatout was added free to Indie Gala.
Posted Image

#383 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Apparently I got P.A.M. from that bundle but no key :cry:.

Oh well Flatout was added free to Indie Gala.

You could always contact their support, should be able to get your key that way.

#384 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Bonuses are up. Gear Grinder (no Steam, direct download only), 4 music albums (Electric Children - All Night Party, DJ Cutman - Chiptune Hero, F-777 - Viper, F-777 - REMOTION Vol.2) and a comic called Sonia the Cruel.

#385 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

ooo free music. Love to get free music out of these bundles, even if I hate them, it's still free.
Posted Image

#386 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

So Indie Gala just tweeted this "Happy Easter to all of you #galapeople! To celebrate #HappyHour from now until Sunday! Don't miss the opportunity on http://www.indiegala.com !"

From now until Sunday. That's how long it lasts. I'm guessing that means that the happy hour sale ends at 12:01AM on Sunday morning local time (which is a little less than 9 hours away, I believe).

Apparently it works like it did last time.
Any new buyers who buy gift purchases get a second gift for free. Making it 2 for the price of 1.
If you've already bought the bundle at some point before the happy hour started, you get 2 free gifts when you buy a gift. making it 3 for the price of 1.
If you bought the bundle by the end of the day on March 31st, you get 3 free gifts for every gift you buy. Making that 4 for the price of 1.

So anyway, anybody out there who bought in the first week willing to host a group buy? I've held off on buying up to now because it didn't seem worth it for the games in the bundle. If we can get a group buy going though, 4 of us could get a beat the average bundle for about $1.20 a piece.

Edited by The End, 07 April 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#387 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

count me in for 1,20$

#388 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

count me in as well
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#389 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

OK, looks like we've got 4 people on-board now.

I also posted about this in the Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread as well. snakemaster2389 joined up in that topic.
1 - The End
2 - poxi
3 - JakeNome
4 - snakemaster2389

All we really need is somebody who bought the bundle in the first week to help us out.

Edited by The End, 07 April 2012 - 03:45 PM.

#390 daminion

daminion

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm getting tired of this kind of crap. Absolutely no reward for those of us who purchase early. Guess I need to stop being a day 1 purchasor.