The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#391 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

OK, looks like we've got 4 people on-board now.

I also posted about this in the Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread as well. snakemaster2389 joined up in that topic.
1 - The End
2 - poxi
3 - JakeNome
4 - snakemaster2389

All we really need is somebody who bought the bundle in the first week to help us out.

I bought mine on 3/25. I've got four gifts ready to go and will PM each of you. :D

#392 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

I bought mine on 3/25. I've got four gifts ready to go and will PM each of you. :D

Thanks a lot Blade. I really appreciate it. I just sent my payment.

EDIT: Just got my bundle link and all the codes worked. :)

Edited by The End, 07 April 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#393 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

I'd go in for a group buy as well.

#394 JakeNome

JakeNome

Shady Panda Peddler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

i got mine form Blade too. thanks dude
theres nothing like getting a bunch of shitty games that im never gonna play for a little over a dollar.
lol, nah i actually wanted Greed Black Border for a while since I love diablo clones
WTS Steam Games Check my list!

Posted Image

#395 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'd be interested in a group buy/ 1 gift. Could someone PM me?

#396 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hey Blade, I think I owe you a little bit extra money. Over on the Steam trading thread, djghost suggested that people who are getting helped out by a person who bought the bundle early should help pass on the savings to the early buyer. I thinks he's right about that. I did the math and I think I should have sent you $1.88. I already sent $1.20, so I think I owe you an extra $0.68.

It's up to others to decide if the wanna send you the extra money. But I'm gonna send it to you.

Edited by The End, 07 April 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#397 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

I'm getting tired of this kind of crap. Absolutely no reward for those of us who purchase early. Guess I need to stop being a day 1 purchasor.

Daminion, maybe you can help us out and benefit too. I'm willing to go in on a happy hour bundle and then split the costs of your original bundle plus the 4x1 happy hour pack. That way all five peeps get the best deal, including you getting a discount for buying early.

1. pantsattack
2. sleeping_lights_on may be interested, yes?
3. ?
4. ?

#398 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hey Blade, I think I owe you a little bit extra money. Over on the Steam trading thread, djghost suggested that people who are getting helped out by a person who bought the bundle early should help pass on the savings to the early buyer. I thinks he's right about that. I did the math and I think I should have sent you $1.88. I already sent $1.20, so I think I owe you an extra $0.68.

It's up to others to decide if the wanna send you the extra money. But I'm gonna send it to you.

I saw your payment, and the extra is very much appreciated. Yes, I bought the bundle at about the current average price.

@pantsattack - I'd be willing to do another one. It takes about 10 minutes to do at most, and it only evens out the initial cost. ;)

#399 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

I'm normally a sucker for indie bundles - but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger for that bundle...I don't own any of the games, but the only game that looks semi-interesting to me is Future Wars. I wanted Grotesque Tactics a while ago, but the more I read, the more bad reviews I saw.

Anyone comment?

I broke down and bought Grotesque Tactics during steam's last big sale.

Total disappointment. Overly simplistic and not satisfying, and i love srpgs.

I have Future Wars in my 'want list' but before i pulled the trigger i read reviews and it seems 'meh'.

So... not sure what i'm doing. Probably passing on this bundle.

#400 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Daminion, maybe you can help us out and benefit too. I'm willing to go in on a happy hour bundle and then split the costs of your original bundle plus the 4x1 happy hour pack. That way all five peeps get the best deal, including you getting a discount for buying early.

1. pantsattack
2. sleeping_lights_on may be interested, yes?
3. ?
4. ?

Since I barely want these, and already have some, i'd do this. Normally, i don't mind supporting bundles full price.

#401 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

I saw your payment, and the extra is very much appreciated. Yes, I bought the bundle at about the current average price.

@pantsattack - I'd be willing to do another one. It takes about 10 minutes to do at most, and it only evens out the initial cost. ;)

I'm interested and sleeping_lights_on is too. I don't follow your initial cost idea though. Do you only want the cost of the new pack?

#402 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

I'm interested and sleeping_lights_on is too. I don't follow your initial cost idea though. Do you only want the cost of the new pack?

I would charge the new amount of $1.88 that The End reasoned through to even out the cost to myself. Five Steam keys, one DRM free game, and four soundtracks in FLAC, plus any extras they throw in at the end for that price is a pretty good deal.

Edited by Blade, 07 April 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#403 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

I would charge the new amount of $1.88 that The End reasoned through to even out the cost to myself. Five Steam keys, one DRM free game, and four soundtracks in FLAC, plus any extras they throw in at the end for that price is a pretty good deal.

I agree!

1. pantsattack
2. sleeping_lights_on
3. affa
4. ?

#404 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

I agree!

1. pantsattack
2. sleeping_lights_on
3. affa
4. JadeNic is in!

4th spot filled.

#405 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

4th spot filled.

Nice! I already purchased and sent you guys instructions. :D

#406 mombbsmj

mombbsmj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

I would be in for doing a 4-pack or if anyone has an extra key I have paypal gift immediately. :)

#407 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Can you do multiple 4 packs? I love this happy hour, bought another bundle as a gift so I could try to persuade friends and fam to play Trapped Dead with me. If you can double dip on the bundle I'd be willing to host a 4 pack for any CAGs interested.

#408 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

Can you do multiple 4 packs? I love this happy hour, bought another bundle as a gift so I could try to persuade friends and fam to play Trapped Dead with me. If you can double dip on the bundle I'd be willing to host a 4 pack for any CAGs interested.

I would imagine that you could buy more than one 4-pack. Blade seems to have been able to do so.

#409 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:02 AM

Anyone else have a spot left in a bundle deal?
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#410 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:22 AM

Anyone else have a spot left in a bundle deal?

I'm willing to host a bundle at $1.82 per person. That's price I paid $4.40, plus the price for the 4-pack $4.70, evenly divided by 5. I figure it'd be fair to share/split the cost that way. If you are interested PM me and if I get at least 2-3 people interested I'll go ahead and get it.

4-Pack:

#411 pantsattack

pantsattack

Grant Thrift Auto

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

Yo, big plus up to Blade. Group buy worked great.

#412 Blade

Blade

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

I would imagine that you could buy more than one 4-pack. Blade seems to have been able to do so.

Yep, I bought three four packs, and two of them have already been filled. ;) Have two spots left on the third one. I'm done after this so others can have a shot at getting some money back for buying early.

#413 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:25 AM

I PMed CheapLikeAFox.

#414 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I PMed CheapLikeAFox.

All slots taken, thanks to everyone who joined in.

Edited by CheapLikeAFox, 09 April 2012 - 01:57 PM.

#415 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

I'm in if there's still a spot left, CheapLikeAFox.

#416 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Is it just me, or did they add a week to this bundle? I could have sworn that it was originally due to end sometime last night.

There's no mention of them extending the time on their twitter feed. But what else is new?

#417 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Is it just me, or did they add a week to this bundle? I could have sworn that it was originally due to end sometime last night.

There's no mention of them extending the time on their twitter feed. But what else is new?

I saw the countdown timer on the site too... but I wonder if that was just for the happy hour?

#418 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

No. When the bundle originally launched, I recall looking at the time and saying to myself "ok, it looks like they've learned their lesson with the open ended time-frame and have gone back to a set time-frame for this bundle". I recall that it was 2 weeks. Which should have ended last night.

Not that it bothers me in any way that they've extended it. I just find it interesting that they've done so and they've made no mention of it on their twitter feed. They claim that all announcements regarding changes to the bundle are made on their twitter feed. But more times than not, they just change things without any announcement. They just pretend like nothing has happened.

I guess it's a minor point, but it's yet another reason why these guys come off as such bumbling amateurs.

#419 dys006

dys006

Doesn't play games.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

I have a couple happy hour gift sharing spots.
PM me to get one if you're still looking.
New signups, now only spend $2, get $2 free at greenmangaming.com.

#420 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

They definitely added another week to this bundle.

If anyone has any extra gifts/group buys from the LAST Indie Gala bundle, reply or shoot me a PM.