The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#481 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Alright, since it looks like sunghost is all set selling his copies, I'll offer up my 3 BTA gift bundles. If you want a copy, it'll be $1.66 via paypal GIFT. After you pay, I'll send you the gift link via PM.

If you're interested, PM me.

Sent you a PM.

#482 aem

aem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

I can't comment on the rest of the games, but Altitude is amazing. I purchased it 12/25/2010 during a Steam sale and most of my time gaming since then has been spent on Altitude. I'm at around 800 hours.

Altitude is an online multiplayer 2d plane shooter with two main game types, Team Based Destruction (TBD) and Ball. TBD involves trying to carry bombs to the other teams base and do enough damage to destroy their base before they blow yours up. Ball is a sports like game type with goals you must get the ball into. Both are excellent. There are several ship types that are well balanced. There is a call of duty like unlocking process for perks, but it shouldn't take too long to unlock everything. Also, the devs are great and play the game.

You do have to figure out what you are doing though before it is much fun. At first you will die every few seconds. The skill level is not what it used to be and pubs are kind of a joke. But after you know what you are doing you can join ladder servers and clans. Don't give up on the game if your first impressions are not great.

#483 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

So I bought this. I bought a gift pack. That is to say 2 copies of the bundle. I paid 9.29 which is above the average. How do I know if I got everything? What IS everything?

#484 Ribkage

Ribkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

So I bought this. I bought a gift pack. That is to say 2 copies of the bundle. I paid 9.29 which is above the average. How do I know if I got everything? What IS everything?

Click the link in your email and then scroll down a bit and click "gala 4" spot. Under that itll show your gifts and you can link directly to them to people and they wont be able to see anything from the parent account that purchased the gift. Only the gift. And itll show everything you have keys to in them.
Im not only a cheap ass gamer. Im a cheap ass mutha fucka!

#485 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:11 PM

Click the link in your email and then scroll down a bit and click "gala 4" spot. Under that itll show your gifts and you can link directly to them to people and they wont be able to see anything from the parent account that purchased the gift. Only the gift. And itll show everything you have keys to in them.

Oh I got how to see the gifts. I just don't know what you get for exceeding the average. So I kinda wanted to know if I got the "complete" set.

#486 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Oh I got how to see the gifts. I just don't know what you get for exceeding the average. So I kinda wanted to know if I got the "complete" set.

If you didn't beat the average, all that you'd see would be keys for A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda & Alien Shooter. If you have those keys but you also see keys for Disciples II & Altitude, as well as a direct download link for WAKE, then you've beaten the average.

If you paid $9.29, you should have beaten the average by almost 4 bucks. So if you don't see Disciple II & Altitude + Wake, you should contact support.

#487 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Not sure if this happened to anyone else either but the gifts I purchase actually had everything unlocked. I still don't even have them unlocked on my profile yet, it's just in the gifts that way...weird.

Steel Storm, Really Big Sky, Alien Shooter 2, and DRM Free Lunnye Devitsy.

76561198014930049.png

#488 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

Not sure if this happened to anyone else either but the gifts I purchase actually had everything unlocked. I still don't even have them unlocked on my profile yet, it's just in the gifts that way...weird.

Steel Storm, Really Big Sky, Alien Shooter 2, and DRM Free Lunnye Devitsy.

Yeah, they've unlocked all of the games.

#489 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

I have no interest/own nearly everything else on this bundle, though it is nice to see all of the unlocks already out.

I still am yet to get ARES however so if anyone has a spare I would GREATLY appreciate a PM with it! : P

#490 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

I bought in before they revealed them all, and... damn, I already own all this shit.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#491 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, they've unlocked all of the games.

Yeah I finally got the "We unlocked everything" email a bit later. For a while there my gifts had everything before I did.

76561198014930049.png

#492 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'd like to buy Altitude from somebody. PM me.

MARS

#493 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

I have no interest/own nearly everything else on this bundle, though it is nice to see all of the unlocks already out.

I still am yet to get ARES however so if anyone has a spare I would GREATLY appreciate a PM with it! : P

PM'd

#494 FrankieFiero

FrankieFiero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Already own Steel Storm, Really Big Sky and ARES from before... is it just me, or are we starting to get a lot of duplication across all these bundles?

#495 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Already own Steel Storm, Really Big Sky and ARES from before... is it just me, or are we starting to get a lot of duplication across all these bundles?

It's not just you

#496 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

It's not just you

The whole thing is kind of messed up to me at this point. Between the many repeat games in these indie bundles, Steam's habit of making former indie bundle games DotD (often multiple times) and some of the Steamworks ones like Serious Sam going on sale every 5 minutes from every possible outlet I feel like we have one set of indie games that are very frequently on sale over and over.

On the other hand there is pretty much every other indie game which people now tend to hold off buying because they believe it will go on sale at some point, yet outside of maybe the Steam summer/winter sales they never do. And even with those they get lost and buried among all the daily deal hoopla.

In my opinion the organizers of these bundles either should work harder to get new indie games and developers involved or have these things less often.

When they first started these bundles before these games had been on sale all the time and when they put them on less frequently it seemed like a really great thing. Now it's just like 'Wait, didn't they just have a bundle?' and 'Oh, those games again?'

#497 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

Another Happy Hour is underway.

#498 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Anyone doing a 4 pack? How much does it come out to?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#499 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

I think a few people still have a few leftover copies from previous Happy Hours. Might wanna see if any of them show up to sell their extra copies. If there's a need though, I'd be willing to host a group-buy.

Edit: oh and it should be around $1.67 per bundle.

#500 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

anyone?

23480.png

#501 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

(echo... echo... echo...)

#502 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'm interested in a spot of a 4-pack if anyone is willing to host.

#503 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

Well Happy Hour is over now, but trust me, there will be more. If no one else steps forward to host a group buy before the next one, I'll do it.

#504 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

I bought a four pack, and it'll come to $1.70 per person if anyone wants one. Just PM me or post here stating your interest, and I'll hook you up in about 10 minutes.

1. voken
2. Corizzle
3. mephistox3120
4. pROvIs

Edited by Blade, 03 May 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#505 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

i bought a four pack, and it'll come to $1.70 per person if anyone wants one. Just pm me or post here stating your interest, and i'll hook you up in about 10 minutes.

pm'

#506 Corizzle

Corizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

I bought a four pack, and it'll come to $1.70 per person if anyone wants one. Just PM me or post here stating your interest, and I'll hook you up in about 10 minutes.

1. voken

PM sent
Want Amazon, Paypal or Starbucks gift cards just by searching the internet? Just join swag bucks then. I have earned $140 in Amazon GCs so far.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#507 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:35 AM

1. voken
2. Corizzle
3. mephistox3120

Me?

#508 Corizzle

Corizzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

1. voken
2. Corizzle
3. mephistox3120

Sent my payment but your PM box is full
Want Amazon, Paypal or Starbucks gift cards just by searching the internet? Just join swag bucks then. I have earned $140 in Amazon GCs so far.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#509 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

1. voken
2. Corizzle
3. mephistox3120

I'm guessing you have all of your slots full but I am interested. I tried to send a PM but your box is full.

23480.png

#510 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

My inbox is cleared, and I have another round of four up if anyone's still interested.

1. kodave