#512 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

i'll take one also

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#513 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Well another Happy Hour is upon us. It looks like we've got more demand than supply at the moment judging by the fact that Blade has had to host 2 group buys. So I just bought another beat the average 4-pack. If anybody's interested, it'll be $1.66 a copy. PM me.

1. Chemosh013
2. whitereflection
3. GaveUpTomorrow
4. Me (I think I might hold on to this for now)

I think I'm all set for now.

Edited by The End, 04 May 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#514 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Well another Happy Hour is upon us. It looks like we've got more demand than supply at the moment judging by the fact that Blade has had to host 2 group buys. So I just bought another 4-pack. If anybody's interested, it'll be $1.66 a copy. PM me.

1. Chemosh013

PM Sent

#515 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Wow, they haven't even sold 12,000 bundles. I guess there's still another week and a half but I doubt they'll see much more activity since all the games are unlocked.

#516 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Wow, they haven't even sold 12,000 bundles. I guess there's still another week and a half but I doubt they'll see much more activity since all the games are unlocked.

The thing is in happy hours. I think they are hurting themself badly. Once, ok, but making it as habit is just setting BTA price as 1,5$. They spoiled people so they are buying bundles in many other ways, but not directly from gala site.
It's understandable, because the most of people want to pay for the same thing rather 1,66$ than 5,3$. About counter, I don't know how it works, but I think it could count quadruple happy hour purchase as 1 bundle purchase.

#517 sleeping_lights_on

sleeping_lights_on

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

My inbox is cleared, and I have another round of four up if anyone's still interested.

1. kodave

PM'ed

#518 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Do you have to beat the average to get Really Big Sky and Alien Shooter 2?

#519 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

Do you have to beat the average to get Really Big Sky and Alien Shooter 2?

Yes.
http://mim.io/151f82...pact=8970680277

Pay what you want for:

• A.R:E.S. Extinction Agenda,
  • Alien Shooter and
  • Steel Storm: Burning retribution !

Beat the threshold and get also
  • Disciples II,
  • Altitude,
  • Wake,
  • Really Big Sky,
  • Lunnye Devitsy
  • and Alien Shooter 2!!!

#520 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

The thing is in happy hours. I think they are hurting themself badly. Once, ok, but making it as habit is just setting BTA price as 1,5$. They spoiled people so they are buying bundles in many other ways, but not directly from gala site.
It's understandable, because the most of people want to pay for the same thing rather 1,66$ than 5,3$. About counter, I don't know how it works, but I think it could count quadruple happy hour purchase as 1 bundle purchase.

I think the problem is they set unrealistic goals and then have to do all this happy hour and stealth extension nonsense to try to save face.

It also doesn't help that they are rehashing so many previous bundle games.

#521 eggwolio

eggwolio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

There's another happy hour on, if any of you early purchasers wanna help out those of us who've missed out.

#522 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'd be in for the bundle as well if someone is picking it up; will not be back for a few hours though.

#523 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:16 AM

Had a bunch of purchasers again, so I bought one last bundle and have three spots left on it.

1. Psybuster

The average was down when I bought it, so I'm asking $1.60 via Paypal this time. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#524 sp8001

sp8001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

Had a bunch of purchasers again, so I bought one last bundle and have three spots left on it.

1. Psybuster

The average was down when I bought it, so I'm asking $1.60 via Paypal this time. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

PM incoming ;)

#525 mombbsmj

mombbsmj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

Blade-PM sent as well.

#526 Psydero

Psydero

Today you, tomorrow me.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

1. Psybuster

Tried PMing you, but I couldn't find the option to. I'm in for one if there's still a spot available.

#527 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

So how is are group buys done? sorry, haven't really been interested in any of the indie gala bundles, but want Altitude in this one. I can host a group if necessary.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#528 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'm kinda surprised that there's still a market out there for this bundle. It looks like Blade's found buyers for all 4 bundles, so I just bought another Beat The Average 4 pack to help out with any remaining demand for this bundle. If you're interested, it'll be $1.66 per bundle. PM me.

1. kosmos13x
2. jatan11t
3. anarchyburger
4. DPsycho

5. V4oLDbOY (I had a copy left over from an old 4-pack)

So how is are group buys done? sorry, haven't really been interested in any of the indie gala bundles, but want Altitude in this one. I can host a group if necessary.

Well basically, if you buy a gift copy right now, and it's the first time that you've bought a copy of IG4, you get an extra one for free. If you already bought a bundle from them before April 30th and you buy a gift copy, you get 4 for one. So you really need to have bought a copy early on to make it work out for a group buy.

Edited by The End, 06 May 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#529 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

I'm kinda surprised that there's still a market out there for this bundle. It looks like Blade's found buyers for all 4 bundles, so I just bought another Beat The Average 4 pack to help out with any remaining demand for this bundle. If you're interested, it'll be $1.66 per bundle. PM me.

1. kosmos13x

PM'd

#530 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

8 music albums were just added to Indie Gala #4:

Giraf$$$e - Comfort
The Flashbulb - Arboreal
The Flashbulb - Opus at the end of everything
Tormishire OST
Really Big Sky OST
F-777 & kr1z1 - ReMotion Vol. 1
Giraf$$$e - Pretty Things EP
Im Cwazy - Dubstep'n'Stuff
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#531 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:00 AM

interested in joining a group buy. If anyone is purchasing a gift pack, pm me. I'll also be checking the forum.

#532 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

If anybody else still has an interest, I just bought two more beat the average 4 packs, Since it's beat the average, it will contain all the games and all the music. It will be $1.66 per bundle. If you're interested, send me a PM.

1. Me [I decided to keep an extra copy for myself]
2. randomdud
3. bwrobins
4. bwrobins
5. toldawg128
6. Interfeci
7. vherub
8. BitLooter

EDIT: Looks like I'm pretty much full up right now. I believe that Blade still has some copies of the bundle left, so if you want a copy, you should PM him.

Edited by The End, 07 May 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#533 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thanks THE End and Blade for hosting 4-pack for CAG. You guys rock!

#534 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

If you're still looking to pick up a copy of the bundle, Blade still has a few copies. Send him a PM.

#535 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:52 AM

If you're still looking to pick up a copy of the bundle, Blade still has a few copies. Send him a PM.

Thanks The End. I was able to purchase a copy of the bundle from Blade. I extend my gratitude to you too Blade.

#536 Flowette

Flowette

Level 64 Tea Drinking Royalty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Argh, been away all weekend and missed this. More music? MUST HAVE.

#537 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

Just a head's up. This bundle ends in a couple of hours.

#538 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

1. Psybuster

Hi Blade. I know I'm a bit late to the game but do you happen to have any bundles left for sale? I tried to send you a PM but your space is full.

#539 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Just a head's up. This bundle ends in a couple of hours.

I am showing 9 1/2 hours now. Stealth extension?

I think they really want to get to that nice round 20,000 bundles sold number. Never mind that a good chunk of those were probably happy hour giveaways.

steam_sig.png

#540 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:40 PM

I am showing 9 1/2 hours now. Stealth extension?

I think they really want to get to that nice round 20,000 bundles sold number. Never mind that a good chunk of those were probably happy hour giveaways.

Yeah I'm still seeing 5 1/2 hours on my end. Though they tweeted this 11 hours ago

RT 10 hours to win the last bundle! 10 hours to get 10 games for 5$ on http://www.indiegala.com !

I don't know if that was just badly worded, or if the bundle is gonna close any minute now. It's hard to tell with Indie Gala. I was gonna buy a 4-pack of gifts for their 2nd bundle but it ended before the countdown clock had run out. I was still seeing 4 hours left on my end, but it was over. I contacted them to find out why they ended it early and they didn't know what I was talking about. It was past midnight where they were and the bundle had ended.

Turns out that they had screwed up with the countdown clock. The clock counted down to midnight in each time zone. So if you were in one part of the world, the clock ran out before the bundle ended. While in other parts of the world, there was still time left on the countdown after the Indie Gala 2 ended.

Moral of the story. Buy now if you want the bundle because there's no telling if Indie Gala has gotten that problem fixed. In fact, it's probably a wise move to assume that they're gonna screw something up.