The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#91 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

I got my email as soon as I finished the purchase.

#92 evantrees

evantrees

rejection and peace tiramisu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:33 AM

got my keys quick, in the junk folder but anyways, haven't bee ncharged on paypal yet, hmm perhaps its not automated?

How did you guys all pay for this? I don't really want to use an Italian Paypal site, but I don't really want to use my credit card either.

log in to paypal in another window then try to check out, got an english window that way.

#93 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

I CANNOT KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THESE BUNDLES.

Hmmm. Bought.

Yeah, these things are really, really awesome, but they're becoming so frequent now that it makes me look at my already massive backlog and think it's better to just play what I already have.

#94 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

I got this for $5. I had been waiting for inMomentum on Steam with a holdout of $2.50 and I liked the looks of Saira and the Hacker games to justify the rest.

If anyone wants the other games form the bundle, drop me a PM as I don't think Ill ever play them. If youre feeling generous, I have some cheap games on my Wishlist (Terraria, Half-Life, Zen Bound, Race, Xpand Rally, Fractal, Sequence or Riven) that I would appreciate in trade if you have codes lying around, but its not necessary.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#95 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Any idea how long this bundle is available for? Other than the fact the bonuses are only available for the first two days, there doesn't appear to be any time frame listed on the indie gala site.

#96 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

I got my Paypal receipt immediately, but took about an hour for the keys to be emailed. Best advice is to just be patient. Hundreds or thousands of others must be clogging the website right now.

Untitled.pngdustdust_ps.png

#97 bwrobins

bwrobins

CAG Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

Make sure and check the number of keys you got. My wife and I both ordered and we both got a different subset of 4 out of the 7 steam keys.

#98 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

Bought. More interested in giving most of the games away to my husband and a friend. Really great that there are separate Steam keys!

#99 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:50 AM

Looks like the bundle is temporarily down, as they're "uploading new serials."

#100 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

Looks like the bundle is temporarily down, as they're "uploading new serials."

been like that for about 30 minutes now :cry:

#101 equality

equality

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

This just adds more games to Steam that I'll probably never play, but they're always for a good cause.

#102 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:41 PM

I always get enough enjoyment out of the games to justify the purchase. I pay less now than I used to, due to the frequency that these bundles are popping up. It's pretty ridiculous now.

#103 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

No Mac versions = no sale, unfortunately...

#104 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

I always get enough enjoyment out of the games to justify the purchase. I pay less now than I used to, due to the frequency that these bundles are popping up. It's pretty ridiculous now.

^^ I cant keep up with all the bundles either. It's still nice to have in the backlog for when I can get to them all!

#105 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

I bought another bundle, got the email in 2 seconds with the Steam codes. Everything seems to be working fine at the moment.

#106 ROB64

ROB64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

Yay, it's working now! I wanted to get Your Doodles are Bugged when it was on sale recently, but I forgot. Thanks to this, now I can play it! :D
Posted Image

#107 Shark01

Shark01

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:58 PM

OMG, Thank you so much Yanksfan for this deal! Thank you for showing me yet another awesome indie bundle site! I love finding these cheap indie bundles, especially the pay what you want deals, of which this is now the third I've see.

For anyone else that loves cheap indie PC games, get on the mailing lists to this site and the other two I've found, and if you know of others, please share them!

http://www.indiegala.com/
http://www.indieroyale.com/
http://www.humblebundle.com/

I've actually been wanted a couple of the games in this bundle, so now I can get them cheap and with some other goodies to now check out! Thanks again OP!

#108 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

My codes were delivered sometime last night. :)

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#109 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

Thanks OP. Getting this just for the Hacker games.

#110 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

For anyone else that loves cheap indie PC games, get on the mailing lists to this site and the other two I've found, and if you know of others, please share them!

http://www.indiegala.com/
http://www.indieroyale.com/
http://www.humblebundle.com/

....ugh, seriously? Others that "you've found"...don't take credit for "finding" things, especially when they've all been posted VERY FREQUENTLY and most anyone in this thread has already been exposed to them.

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#111 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

gave $3. All I wanted from the bundle was inMomentum and $3 is what I wanted from a Steam sale. I will literally never play the other games...

SteamWidget.PNG

#112 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

Wow, average donation is still barely over $1.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#113 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

gave $3. All I wanted from the bundle was inMomentum and $3 is what I wanted from a Steam sale. I will literally never play the other games...

At least you can gift out the other keys then.

#114 zombiemakermx

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

yay! thx a lot!

#115 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

....ugh, seriously? Others that "you've found"...don't take credit for "finding" things, especially when they've all been posted VERY FREQUENTLY and most anyone in this thread has already been exposed to them.

You can find stuff on this site :P

Are there anymore besides these 3?
I'm a whore for these bundles...

#116 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Wow, average donation is still barely over $1.

On this point, if anyone is thinking of paying less than a dollar or so for this because they only want certain games, please drop me a PM if the game is one of the Zombie Shooters. Id rather give you the game for free than you potentially costing these guys money.

Also, I know selling PWYW bundle codes is forbidden, but it may be worth setting up a good faith method for getting people together who only want a few games. These bundles have certain fixed costs for each transaction and getting a few people to each pay $1 for the games they want and buying the bundle together, is better than each person paying $1 for an entire bundle and costing these guys the trans costs several times over.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#117 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

I used to buy these bundles and support them generously just because I believed in what they were doing. Now they are becoming so frequent that I find myself no longer caring about what they are doing and looking at it purely from a value perspective. If I have most of the games and I am only somewhat interested in one of the titles, I have no qualms buying it for 1-3 bucks.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#118 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:41 PM

Wow another indie bundle group...and there's another new one coming out in a few days too. O'well, bought this. Glad all Steam keys are separate, but too bad there's no direct download versions though.
Sign up for GreenManGaming using my link and get $2 credit when you spend $2 or more!

#119 kdb1981

kdb1981

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

thanks. but i have no ideal when i will get around to playing these this bundle just but my steam account at 160 games
DO ANY OF US REALLY EXIST OR ARE WE ALL JUST PART OF SOMETHING IN A MUCH GREATER REALITY'S DREAM?!? IF SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DREAMER AWAKES!?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#120 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

This is the first bundle that I've ever passed on. I don't really care to play any of these games and with already over 200 games in my steam account (probably around 50% of them from bundles and whatnot that I've rarely played) there is no reason to continue stock piling games as if I were about to go into some sort of nuclear winter where I won't be able to do anything but play games all day.

Posted Image