The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#1291 THAGEN

THAGEN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

Processing seems to be slower - had to wait about 10 min. Got spooked and checked Paypal, yup, transaction finished in about 10 min.

#1292 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

This bundle completes my Worms collection on Steam. I have every single one now.

Edit: Yes, this is a diary post lol.

Edited by M_F_A_H, 19 September 2012 - 09:07 PM.

MARS

#1293 vivafriend5

vivafriend5

Posted 19 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I ordered at 4:37 PM and haven't received anything, except for a PayPal confirmation. I'm waiting for the price to go up and to be denied the upper tier or something fun like that.

Edit: Got the e-mail with all the games at 6:11 PM.

Edited by vivafriend5, 19 September 2012 - 10:53 PM.

#1294 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:05 PM

Do any of the Worms games have online play?

#1295 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

I just went to download my racing games from IG8 and none of the bonus games were there. I bought it in a group buy and the bonus games were up two days ago. Is this happening for anyone else? Edit: I was in cheaplikeafox's group buy.

Also I just downloaded "setupSentinel3.exe" from the same IG and chrome is telling me that the file appears malicious. I trust IG, but I also trust chrome. Anybody else run into this?

#1296 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:17 PM

I too bought from fox and I'm also not seeing the download links to WRC 2010 & SBK X.

I know that I got the BTA bundle because I see the keys for Sacred Gold & Ghost Master & the other games. Both games (WRC 2010 & SBK X) are repeats from IG5, so I just went back to check the download page for that bundle and both games are still available for download on the IG5 bundle page. Pretty strange.

I say it's probably a screw-up on Indie Gala's part.

57j.gif

#1297 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

I too bought from fox and I'm also not seeing the download links to WRC 2010 & SBK X.

I know that I got the BTA bundle because I see the keys for Sacred Gold & Ghost Master & the other games. Both games (WRC 2010 & SBK X) are repeats from IG5, so I just went back to check the download page for that bundle and both games are still available for download on the IG5 bundle page. Pretty strange.

I say it's probably a screw-up on Indie Gala's part.

Thanks for the reply, Ill email them tomorrow if its not fixed by then. I recently emailed them asking if there was a way to add the gift bundles to my account. They said no and that they aren't working on it.

Now did anyone else get the "setupSentinel3.exe appears malicious." warning when they tried to download Sentinel 3? I'm 99% sure its safe, but it seems odd.

#1298 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

I DLed all my Indie Gala exes and zips on Sunday and was able to DL all the games, including the racing games. I assume it is a IG glitch of some sort because they are now missing from my IG URL too...lol. Sorry guys, hopefully they fix that soon.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1299 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:43 AM

I DLed all my Indie Gala exes and zips on Sunday and was able to DL all the games, including the racing games. I assume it is a IG glitch of some sort because they are now missing from my IG URL too...lol. Sorry guys, hopefully they fix that soon.

While dling sentinel 3, did you get a warning saying the file was malicious. Sorry for asking for the third time, but before I finish dling it I want to make sure I'm not about to harm my computer.

#1300 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

While dling sentinel 3, did you get a warning saying the file was malicious. Sorry for asking for the third time, but before I finish dling it I want to make sure I'm not about to harm my computer.

No, I didn't. But all I run is Microsoft Security Essentials so I don't know if it has those kind of prompts.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1301 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

It's a false positive, just ignore it.

#1302 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

Alright, thanks. Chrome actually gave me the warning. I also have norton which would also check it before it installs anything. I googled the problem and found one guy asking about it but the page has already been deleted. I'll go ahead and finish the dl now.

#1303 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:03 AM

Oh and I have a crapload of gala points I am never going to use, so if any of the people who buy bundles from me are interested in any of the steam games in the gala store and don't have gala points just PM and we'll work it out.

#1304 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

I want to do a 4-pack for Happy Hour. Just not sure if I should buy now to host or join another's group.

#1305 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

No, I didn't. But all I run is Microsoft Security Essentials so I don't know if it has those kind of prompts.

It does. Usually only once something is finished downloading, but it does.

#1306 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:26 AM

Sentinel just sounds like a virus; I'm sure there's something out there with that name.

Whoever's looking at numbers to judge if they're gonna host a Happy Hour pack, count me in for at least one.

Anyone who's got high expectations for the Bethesda Call of Cthulhu should probably dial them back a bit. It is atmospheric, but buggy as hell and weak in the story at times.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#1307 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

If you would like in on a group buy shoot me a PM with how many bundles you want, price should be between 1 and 2 dollars I'm guessing not exactly sure.
Can only be paid with paypal, sorry if that's a problem ><

#1308 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

Getting a indie gala group buy together for the first happy hour. Can only be paid via paypal and price will be $1-$2 not exactly sure how much til it happens. These are the spots so far:

01. Me
02. Me
03. Me
04. Me
05. NoRainNoRainbow
06. d1nonly2on
07. Homme Crabe
08. Carlmundo
09. Meeza
10. watcauthon
11. menewbe
12. Hunter_Silver
13. djghost
14. djghost
15. djghost
16. Umair56
17. evildeadjedi
18. Honeybaked Ham
19. Honeybaked Ham
20. trogoldito

Full for now unless someone backs out

Edited by stupidproz1, 22 September 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#1309 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:27 PM

I salute your efforts to do a group-buy stupidproz1, but the bulk of your efforts should be done in this thread. It's ok to announce that you're gonna be doing a group buy in this thread, but after you announced it, you should direct people to the group-buy thread to sign up.

Edited by The End, 21 September 2012 - 11:55 PM.

57j.gif

#1310 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

Must be a glitch. The two racing games are also in IG5 and my download links are still listed there.

#1311 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

Must be a glitch. The two racing games are also in IG5 and my download links are still listed there.

"There" as in indie gala 8 or 5? You must be more specific. Mine still aren't listed in my indie gala 8. I'll email them about it but I am on vacation this weekend so ill wait. I'm also trying to buy IG5 from someone that supposedly has copies left so if that happens i probably won't email indie gala about the missing dl links. But as it looks now ill have to email them. Hopefully bad rats will be in a future bundle.

#1312 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:15 AM

I have a development to report on the missing games from the IG8 bundle page. As I said before, I bought from Fox and my bundle page doesn't contain Achtung Panzer, WRC 2010 or SBK X. This hasn't changed for me.

However, I also got a copy of the bundle that I won off of Steam Gifts. On the download page for the bundle that they sent me, I have access to the missing games. In fact, I just downloaded them. So it looks like it's something that got screwed up with Fox's order. I would guess that everybody who bought from Fox is experiencing the same problem.

Edited by The End, 22 September 2012 - 03:35 AM.

57j.gif

#1313 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:54 AM

I have a development to report on the missing games from the IG8 bundle page. As I said before, I bought from Fox and my bundle page doesn't contain Achtung Panzer, WRC 2010 or SBK X. This hasn't changed for me.

However, I also got a copy of the bundle that I won off of Steam Gifts. On the download page for the bundle that they sent me, I have access to the missing games. In fact, I just downloaded them. So it looks like it's something that got screwed up with Fox's order. I would guess that everybody who bought from Fox is experiencing the same problem.

Then I will email them about the issue because that is crap. I haven't checked any other link but my own, but I assume they are all the same.

Edit:
Just emailed them and will let you guys know what they say. In the meantime the URLs for the DRM free DLs are not tied to a specific account as far as I can tell so if anyone who bought into my group wants to DL just PM and I will send you the links once I confirm you were in the group buy.

#1314 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:09 AM

I got my IG8 from Fox too. Just checked my link and I'm also missing downloads for Achtung Panzer, WRC 2010 and SBK X which were previously there.

#1315 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:52 AM

Then I will email them about the issue because that is crap. I haven't checked any other link but my own, but I assume they are all the same.

Edit:
Just emailed them and will let you guys know what they say. In the meantime the URLs for the DRM free DLs are not tied to a specific account as far as I can tell so if anyone who bought into my group wants to DL just PM and I will send you the links once I confirm you were in the group buy.

Thank you much sir. I'd love a link but I won't be on my comp till later on Sunday as I am on vacation right now. So no need to send me the link if it comes up before then. I'm also in your group buy for this indie gala 9 (no real need to mention that, just excited to get worms golf ect. for under two bucks :))

I appreciate you guys checking in about this dilemma, this community is awesome. I'll end up hosting a group buy in the future, but I'd like to host a couple of 4 packs before that just so I don't screw up.

#1316 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:53 AM

"There" as in indie gala 8 or 5? You must be more specific.

Sorry. They are gone in IG8 and there in IG5. Which means the Panzer game is missing entirely. It also means that it has to be a glitch.

#1317 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:02 AM

Alright, IG just responded and told me this should be fixed now and to check to confirm. So if anyone who was missing theirs from my group could check and see if the links are there now so I can let them know if it is fixed or not.

Thanks.

#1318 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:20 AM

Alright, IG just responded and told me this should be fixed now and to check to confirm. So if anyone who was missing theirs from my group could check and see if the links are there now so I can let them know if it is fixed or not.

Thanks.

Mine wasn't there before and I can confirm that it is there again now. Thanks for getting this sorted out.

#1319 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Thanks.

Games are there now. Thanks again.

#1320 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Mine wasn't there before and I can confirm that it is there again now. Thanks for getting this sorted out.

Games are there now. Thanks again.

Yeah, they're also back on both of the gift links that I bought from you Fox. So between you, KillingMachine, golfer & myself, that's at least a quarter of the bundles accounted for. That's a pretty good sample size. It's safe to assume that everybody else who bought from you now has their bundle fixed.

Thanks.

57j.gif