The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#1321 Honeybaked Ham

Honeybaked Ham

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

I also bought from Fox and mine are all showing up now as well. Thanks for getting this fixed!

#1322 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

No problem and thanks for confirming. I went ahead and let IG know it was fixed.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1323 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

I'd like to point out it wasn't just Fox's bundle, but I'll assume every bundle.

I got my Indie Gala 8 gift bundle from BrolyB593, and it was missing those games which are now back and fixed, so it's cool. Thanks for emailing them.

Also, my Indie Gala 5 had those 2 games at all times no glitches.

#1324 Tamizander

Tamizander

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

I would also like to be part of a bundle. If anyone has one starting up lease let me know. I would like to purchase two if I could.
Posted Image Posted Image

#1325 Genocidal

Genocidal

Summer of Punk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

Wrong thread.
x8uorcw.jpggenocidal.png
[img=http://steamsigs.com/steam.php?id=genocidal&pngimg=http://i.imgur.com/fLZMY.png&tborder=0.png

If I would go back in time, the one person in history I'd like to make tap out would have to be... Jesus

#1326 Tamizander

Tamizander

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

Wrong thread.

Oftentimes its better to be helpful if you take the time to point out a mistake please
Just a comment
Posted Image Posted Image

#1327 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:28 PM

I'd like to point out it wasn't just Fox's bundle, but I'll assume every bundle.

I got my Indie Gala 8 gift bundle from BrolyB593, and it was missing those games which are now back and fixed, so it's cool. Thanks for emailing them.

Also, my Indie Gala 5 had those 2 games at all times no glitches.

I was wondering if any of the other bundles had the same problem. Good to see that it's been fixed across the board.

I would also like to be part of a bundle. If anyone has one starting up lease let me know. I would like to purchase two if I could.

You should try asking in this thread.

EDIT: Ooops, you already did. Well, I'll leave it there in case anybody else comes along and needs to be pointed in the right direction.

57j.gif

#1328 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

Bonus Games have been unlocked. Just as we thought they'd be.

Worms Pinball
Alien Breed 3: Descent

57j.gif

#1329 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

Yep. And still no happy hour :(

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1330 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

Bonus Games have been unlocked. Just as we thought they'd be.

Worms Pinball
Alien Breed 3: Descent

This was a great bundle to buy into, but now I have Alien Breed 2 and 3 and not the first one. Oh well.
Posted Image

#1331 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:12 PM

Apparently even more bonuses will unlock:

Alien Breed 3 and Worms Pinball unlocked now, NExt bonuses in the next few days!

Mayb some music? Someone said they were hoping for a PC version of the Cthulu game.

#1332 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:27 PM

Most likely music or DRM free games. That is usually what pops up the 2nd week bonuses.

76561198014930049.png

#1333 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Anyone else think it's ridiculous that Indie Galas timer is displayed in seconds? I don't remember it being like that for past bundles. Who counts days in seconds? Seriously.

#1334 golfer

golfer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

It is completely ridiculous. The other day I did the math to see how much longer there was because I was surprised no happy hour had taken place yet. It's not difficult math, but its dumb they make you do it if you really want to know how much time is left.

#1335 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

Wasn't Alien Breed: Impact supposed to be in this bundle? Maybe it's one of the other unlocks? Or maybe I just thought it was going to be since the other two games are. :)

#1336 ochentay4

ochentay4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

Worms Pinball and Alien Breed 3: Descent are the unlocked games. This is a really good bundle! I just hope a happy hour kicks in so I can gift all these games to my family!

#1337 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Or maybe I just thought it was going to be since the other two games are. :)

This.

Alien Breed: Impact was already included in Groupees Build-a-Bundle 2 few months ago.

#1338 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

You should try asking in this thread.

There are 15 people on the wait list for another Happy Hour group so if you are interested and haven't signed up yet get over to the above link pronto and add your name to the list.

I would be happy if they threw Alien Breed in as a secret bonus to complete the trilogy.

#1339 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

There are 15 people on the wait list for another Happy Hour group so if you are interested and haven't signed up yet get over to the above link pronto and add your name to the list.

Has Alien Breed been in another bundle? I would be happy if they threw that in as a secret bonus to complete the trilogy.

Yes, Alien Breed 1 has been in Groupees Build a Bundle 2.

#1340 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Yes, Alien Breed 1 has been in Groupees Build a Bundle 2.

Thanks. I was completing my post as someone else was answering that same question so I went back and edited but not before you quoted me apparently. :)

#1341 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:54 PM

Do they usually take this long to have a happy hour? Just curious.

#1342 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:44 PM

Last one they took 7 days or a little more as well. The first happy hour that one started really early on a Saturday morning and literally lasted around an hour.

Then they did another later that same day. But HH is definitely getting a little scarcer. It also all depends on the sales. This one has been selling pretty briskly so far hitting 10K and almost 11K with not happy hour. That's pretty good for IG. I still expect some HH though not as many or as long as before.

#1343 krushnine

krushnine

snausages.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

[derpy fox animated gif]

off topic, but bwahahaha. i must have missed this gem on the internets. i can't stop watching it.

#1344 - Glenn -

- Glenn -

The CAG formerly known as glennfrank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

Ok Fox, good to know! thanks

#1345 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

off topic, but bwahahaha. i must have missed this gem on the internets. i can't stop watching it.

I have to thank sunghost for it. Don't know where he got it.

#1346 evildeadjedi

evildeadjedi

RIP DIO \m/ \m/

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

That fox gif is awesome!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1347 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

love the fox gif. thought of you cheaplikeafox the other night when I was watching the turtleman catch a fox :lol:

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#1348 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:05 AM

Man, I've had entirely too much going on to be keeping tabs on Indie Gala and their increasingly infrequent happy hours. If only I could get an email or PM when it happens...

... I guess there's Twitter, but I try to forget it exists

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1349 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

Man, I've had entirely too much going on to be keeping tabs on Indie Gala and their increasingly infrequent happy hours. If only I could get an email or PM when it happens...

... I guess there's Twitter, but I try to forget it exists

Twitter is good for free game codes and bundle announcements, that's pretty much it ;). Same with facebook lol, the only reason I use those services.

#1350 otangz

otangz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:11 AM

Man, every time somebody posts in this thread I think happy hour is on... you guys are playing with my emotions. :-)