The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#1441 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

I'm not buying this bundle but tip my glass to those joining the happy hour.

#1442 stupidproz1

stupidproz1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

I have a few extra happy hour bundles for $1.90 paypal if anyone is interested shoot me a PM

Edited by stupidproz1, 28 October 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#1443 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

So nobody plays Lead and Gold anymore, eh?

MARS

#1444 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:52 PM

So nobody plays Lead and Gold anymore, eh?

Unfortunately, no. Last time I was on there was one game. It's a cool little game. Maybe we can get some CAGs playing.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1445 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:58 PM

Unfortunately, no. Last time I was on there was one game. It's a cool little game. Maybe we can get some CAGs playing.

Its one of the few games in the bundle I'll be installing off the bat. Played it a little bit on ps3, but not very extensively. Almost seems like a third person western version of Team Fortress

#1446 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:17 AM

The most I ever played it was during the winter event and when it first game out with like the 13 pack deal. Haven't really touched it since. Too lopsided imo.

76561198014930049.png

#1447 Setherial

Setherial

Angel of Death

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

Hrm I purchased via BTA and still haven't got an email with the downloads. anyone else having this problem?
Visit My Lowball Auction: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=313799

Visit my Sale/Trade List: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=314633

#1448 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

I'd be down. love 3rd person shooters

76561198003417354.png

Steam: kagegao | XBL: MC Kage | The BackLoggery

WTB: - Xbox 360 S/E (with 250GB HDD or more) for Cheap

-GoW3, Halo 4, Halo Wars, GTA V, BF4

#1449 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

OK, just paid $11.90 during Happy Hour so I could get 2 sets of 4 BTA gift bundles, checked my profile and I only got two gifts instead of eight, anyone else having this issue?

#1450 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

OK, just paid $11.90 during Happy Hour so I could get 2 sets of 4 BTA gift bundles, checked my profile and I only got two gifts instead of eight, anyone else having this issue?

Were you an early buyer? Meaning did you beat the average in the first week?

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1451 sandman8288

sandman8288

DealMaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Were you an early buyer? Meaning did you beat the average in the first week?

I didn't buy BTA with the first bundle, but I did buy one. I've never needed to buy a BTA Bundle early in the past...did they change it?

#1452 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

I didn't buy BTA with the first bundle, but I did buy one. I've never needed to buy a BTA Bundle early in the past...did they change it?

Yes.

As was announced on their page and discussed on this and other threads.

#1453 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:16 AM

Yes.

As was announced on their page and discussed on this and other threads.

Yeah, it was on the page and discussed here. Hard to see because on the main IG page you have to click on the Info button and it explains that to be an early buyer now you have to beat the average the first week, not just buy a $1 bundle.

#1454 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:28 AM

Looks like you were the chosen sacrifice.

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#1455 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Not only did I miss the happy hour due to a convention, but I didn't BTA in the first week. Shit! All I wanted was two full bundles for cheap... *cue tiniest violin*

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#1456 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:09 PM

Anyone interested in trading a complete Indie Gala IX for complete Indie Gala X bundle?

#1457 Tamizander

Tamizander

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

Er, not sure if the person that was doing my buy group actually bought them or not. Any extras that I can purchase?
Posted Image Posted Image

#1458 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:17 PM

How long does it take to receive the email? I bought it like an hour ago and no games/keys..did the resend keys link and it sent a link to profile, but it comes up blank

#1459 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

How long does it take to receive the email? I bought it like an hour ago and no games/keys..did the resend keys link and it sent a link to profile, but it comes up blank

I think they must be having "technical difficulties". I got an email a couple of hours ago about:

Halloween bundles on Galastore!
Amazing Horror, ghosts and zombie games but not only!
Paywhatyouwant with a minimum, beat the average to get the full bundle for each offer!
ALL THE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE IN FORM OF STEAM KEYS
Halloween bundles are available only for 24 hours!

but the IndieGala Store has been pretty much dead since then.

EDIT: From their Twitter it looks like Google App Engine is down again.

#1460 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

I think they must be having "technical difficulties". I got an email a couple of hours ago about:

Halloween bundles on Galastore!
Amazing Horror, ghosts and zombie games but not only!
Paywhatyouwant with a minimum, beat the average to get the full bundle for each offer!
ALL THE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE IN FORM OF STEAM KEYS
Halloween bundles are available only for 24 hours!

but the IndiGala Store has been pretty much dead since then.

Tell me about it. Was trying to check out the painkiller bundle with no luck for the entire day.

#1461 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yeah even Gmail was down a bit earlier.. I did get the email though. My profile has the DRM free games but no Steam keys yet. I'm sure they will get it worked out, I'm in no rush.

#1462 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:34 PM

Tell me about it. Was trying to check out the painkiller bundle with no luck for the entire day.

For those that didn't get the email:

http://eepurl.com/rdiL5

#1463 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:49 PM

Wow, I have all of the games in all of those bundles and I haven't even installed them yet. :(
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#1464 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

The Painkiller deal seemed tempting, but you can get it for the exact same price as part of the Steam Halloween sale. Does anyone want to sell me a Virgil key? It's the only game I don't have from that bundle.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1465 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

Does anyone want to sell me a Virgil key? It's the only game I don't have from that bundle.

Unless you are simply "collecting", I wouldn't waste any money on that game.
I've owned for more than three years, and still haven't managed to progress more than
a few steps - it's pretty much impossible to play without following a walkthrough.

#1466 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Unless you are simply "collecting", I wouldn't waste any money on that game.
I've owned for more than three years, and still haven't managed to progress more than
a few steps - it's pretty much impossible to play without following a walkthrough.

Eh, I'd still like to get it for a buck. I can't pass up cheap games.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1467 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

Eh, I'd still like to get it for a buck. I can't pass up cheap games.

It's usually bundled with Obulis, Chains, and Gumboy for $2.49 during the biannual sales. It might be a good idea to wait and buy the bundle in December if you don't have any of those games. Four games for $2.49 is pretty cheap.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#1468 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Gala store finally loads for me... but the rage of having 10s of 1000s of Gala points with no use leads me to boycott them for the time being. Shame. They actually have a decent deal. Couldn't I just get like a dollar off the bundle for 50,000 gala points?

No wait, I can instead pay $3.99 for one game in the bundle with my gala points. good stuff.

#1469 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Gala store finally loads for me... but the rage of having 10s of 1000s of Gala points with no use leads me to boycott them for the time being. Shame. They actually have a decent deal. Couldn't I just get like a dollar off the bundle for 50,000 gala points?

No wait, I can instead pay $3.99 for one game in the bundle with my gala points. good stuff.

You must be like the Gala Points equivalent of an Oil Baron at this point.

Only problem is, Oil is actually worth something. Gala points...not so much.

57j.gif

#1470 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

It's usually bundled with Obulis, Chains, and Gumboy for $2.49 during the biannual sales. It might be a good idea to wait and buy the bundle in December if you don't have any of those games. Four games for $2.49 is pretty cheap.

Oh, cool. I didn't know about that. I'll definitely hold out for that, especially since I don't own any of the games in that bundle.

453605.png
TheTsel.png