The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#1531 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

O man! Got some good 1C games, might tie me over until the 1C Amazon bundle launches.

If I buy now at BTA, will I still receive future bonus games? I think yes, but just want to make sure.

Yes, you'll receive the future bonus games if you BTA now. I don't know if those games are gonna tie you over until the Amazon 1C bundle launches though.. I don't think they'll last you for a few years!

#1532 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Imma gonna hold strong.

Linus had his Great Pumpkin that he believed in, I have Amazon's promised 1C bundle.

#1533 MC Kage

MC Kage

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Don't have any of these so I'll give it a shot

Posted Image
Lenovo IdeaPad Y470 | XBL: MC Kage | Official NBA 2K13 PC Thread | The BackLoggery

#1534 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

So I got an email from Gala saying if you buy the full Gala 11 bundle you can get the full Helldorado bundle at $2.99 instead of $3.99. I wonder if that will work for Gala gift purchases too.

Then again I mainly just want The Rockin' Dead, enough that I am even willing to break my no games without a client ever* so I suppose I can always just get that for a dollar or a nickel (PWYW does not mean PWYW; there seems to be a lot of that going around) or something.

*(ever meaning 95% of the time in this case. I reserve the right to use Gamersgate interpretations of the English language)

Edited by Motoki, 27 November 2012 - 11:04 PM.

#1535 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

I regret buying the GamersGate 1C bundle now with most of the included games coming out elsewhere with Steam keys. I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean that the various DRMS (SecuROM, StarForce etc) have been removed.

#1536 SelmaBlair

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

I don't think I would ever get around to playing any of these games other than Cryostasis.

#1537 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

wait so is happy hour dead or was that just one one bundle?

kind of reminded me of the indieroyale lightning bundles. just filler till XI.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#1538 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Good god that Gala store is slow as hell and glitchy. It takes forever and then when I go to purchase it says "the amount of gala points you typed is higher than your gala points credit!" but I didn't type any in and anyway you can't use them for this bundle.

I just want my trashy ass Rockin Dead game for 99 cents dammit! :bomb::wall::twoguns:

Posted Image

#1539 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Gala fixed my account. Hoochies and a Skeletons for 99 cents is mine!

#1540 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

Hoochies and a Skeletons for 99 cents

That should be the advertising slogan for everything forever.

#1541 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

So now I have 2 keys for King's Bounty The Legend and 1 for Armored Princess. None of the them redeemed because I have the Platinum drm-free from that Amazon sale a while back. Thinking of what to do with them, probably do a CAG-exclusive steamgifts giveaway...

#1542 gentlyporking

gentlyporking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

So now I have 2 keys for King's Bounty The Legend and 1 for Armored Princess. None of the them redeemed because I have the Platinum drm-free from that Amazon sale a while back. Thinking of what to do with them, probably do a CAG-exclusive steamgifts giveaway...

Hey jerkface, give me Armored Princess or I'll punch you in the gut.

#1543 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Apparently a Stallone album from the 80s is a bonus for IG11.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

#1544 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

Apparently a Stallone album from the 80s is a bonus for IG11.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

It's an 80's Stallone album, where \"80's Stallone\" is the name of a 80's-style synth pop band from the UK headlined by a guy name Chris Stallone.

http://80sstallone.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/80s-stallone

#1545 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

It's an 80's Stallone album, where "80's Stallone" is the name of a 80's-style synth pop band from the UK headlined by a guy name Chris Stallone.

http://80sstallone.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/80s-stallone

Aw man, I wanted to believe that Indie Gala actually dug up some cringe worthy half ass attemp as singing that Stallone tried in the 80s and not some hipster band crap.

#1546 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:47 PM

Aw man, I wanted to believe that Indie Gala actually dug up some cringe worthy half ass attemp as singing that Stallone tried in the 80s and not some hipster band crap.

Maybe he did background vocals on one of his little brother's Albums:
http://en.wikipedia..../Frank_Stallone

#1547 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Last two bonuses are Fantasy Wars and Necrovision. Happy about that since I passed on Necrovision Steam when it was in builda bundle

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1548 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Last two bonuses are Fantasy Wars and Necrovision. Happy about that since I passed on Necrovision Steam when it was in builda bundle

Does anybody else find it weird that the Necrovision sequel is in the base bundle and the original game is bta?
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1549 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Does anybody else find it weird that the Necrovision sequel is in the base bundle and the original game is bta?

Nope. It seems pretty normal for indie gala. Those silly Italians.

#1550 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:54 PM

Couple of new Gala Store bundles:

Gothic Spells Bundle: Spellforce Platinum for 99 cents. Gothic II Gold is added if you pay $4.99 or more. Both are Steam keys.

Alter Ego Bundle: Black Mirror 2 and 3 for 99 cents (DRM free; they aren't on Steam). Mata Hari and Alter Ego (both Steam) are added if you pay $3.99 or more.

In Both cases they say they will take $1 the full bundles for these off if you have already bough the full IG 11, so in that case the full Gothic Spells bundle would be $3.99 and the full Alter Ego bundle would be $2.99.

#1551 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

That alter ego is a great deal. I paid 3 times that for BM2-3 and Alter Ego.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1552 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Couple of new Gala Store bundles:

Gothic Spells Bundle: Spellforce Platinum for 99 cents. Gothic II Gold is added if you pay $4.99 or more. Both are Steam keys.

Alter Ego Bundle: Black Mirror 2 and 3 for 99 cents (DRM free; they aren't on Steam). Mata Hari and Alter Ego (both Steam) are added if you pay $3.99 or more.

In Both cases they say they will take $1 the full bundles for these off if you have already bough the full IG 11, so in that case the full Gothic Spells bundle would be $3.99 and the full Alter Ego bundle would be $2.99.

Not too interested in either of those. But out of curiosity, is it possible to gift bundles at that discounted price?

#1553 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM

Anyone else order a bundle today and not get the e-mail with the link to the keys yet?

#1554 Luriden

Luriden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

How do I get the dollar off on the adventure bundle after buying IG11? It still shows up as $3.99 for me. Do I have to have an actual account? I just tried signing up for an account and linked my profile ID to it, but it's saying my profile ID doesn't match the email I provided, though it does.

76561197977061647.png

#1555 Katiklysm

Katiklysm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

I could use some King's Bounty goodness- I've really been wanting to try Legend and/or Armored Princess- but have been waiting for a 1C bundle. No luck there- so happy to talk about someone's extra copy!

#1556 motoki

motoki

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Not too interested in either of those. But out of curiosity, is it possible to gift bundles at that discounted price?

I tried and you can't gift Gala Store bundles though you can always just give someone the steam keys.

FWIW I think Gothic 2, while having dated visuals, is the best of the series and one of the better classic RPGs.

I rather like Mata Hari too even though it is kind of cheesy.

How do I get the dollar off on the adventure bundle after buying IG11? It still shows up as $3.99 for me. Do I have to have an actual account? I just tried signing up for an account and linked my profile ID to it, but it's saying my profile ID doesn't match the email I provided, though it does.

Try contacting Gala support. I had an issue with the Gala store site and (rather surprisingly) they fixed it for me within a day.

#1557 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

If anyone wants Gothic just wait until the Winter Sale -- Steam typically offers the Gothic 1, 2, and 3 bundle for $5 or less.

#1558 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

I could use some King's Bounty goodness- I've really been wanting to try Legend and/or Armored Princess- but have been waiting for a 1C bundle. No luck there- so happy to talk about someone's extra copy!

Wait 'til Happy Hour. I'll have an extra one and so will lots of other folks, probably.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1559 TrueSounds

TrueSounds

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Is there a group buy for this?

#1560 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'm disappointed about the bonus games... I already have them on Steam from past bundles. :-(