The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#1741 oman19

oman19

Master of the Universe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Was thinking the same thing today about it being lame music. Really hope we're wrong.

#1742 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Well there is a steam icon over the unrevealed item, so...

#1743 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

So the obvious guess for the last unlock would be another Magicka dlc to go with the theme...this being Indiegala my true guess would be Painkiller Overdose.

#1744 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

So the obvious guess for the last unlock would be another Magicka dlc to go with the theme...this being Indiegala my true guess would be Painkiller Overdose.

Won't be Magicka DLC. They already stated that none of the unlocks will be Magicka DLC.

#1745 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Won't be Magicka DLC. They already stated that none of the unlocks will be Magicka DLC.

Considering that "Magicka: Vietnam" IS Magicka DLC, I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that.

#1746 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

http://store.indiega...ves-bundle.html

Great bundle, especially 1 and 3.

#1747 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

Considering that "Magicka: Vietnam" IS Magicka DLC, I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that.

I was talking about Home and the future unlock, not the first unlock. It's definitely not gonna be Magicka DLC.

Source (click on view comments): https://www.facebook...35631463176354/

#1748 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

They planned to add Victoria II, but unfortunately they received keys to its DLC.
Source: http://www.reddit.co...ia_ii_to_their/

They can't be sure which keys were used, so I hope they redistribute those DLC keys with the base game.

#1749 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Already have both Victoria II and House Divided DLC, but it would have been a pretty sweet bonus. Between all the bundles, Paradox and 1C collections on Steam are getting formed. lol.

Tempted to get Starwolves II on Steam through the GalaStore bundle, but I am sure Groupees or someone else will get it at some point. Speaking of Groupees, aren't they due for a new bundle?

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1750 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Tempted to get Starwolves II on Steam through the GalaStore bundle, but I am sure Groupees or someone else will get it at some point. Speaking of Groupees, aren't they due for a new bundle?

It's currently in this abomination.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.98).

#1751 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

It's currently in this abomination.

It's actually a really great bundle, Real Warfare are amazing games. Vietnam is good too, and Death To Spies is old school Hitman.

#1752 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

It's actually a really great bundle, Real Warfare are amazing games. Vietnam is good too, and Death To Spies is old school Hitman.

It's not really worth it if you already have Death to Spies and Reign from another bundle though.
I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

#1753 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

I was lucky to get the two Real Warfare for a dollar here, otherwise I would've bought that bundle by now.

#1754 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

I will say that 1.5 years ago I would have been thinking that bundlestars thing was amazing, but with so many 1C games showing up in bundles and with the 1C pack on GG for 20 bucks last year, $6ish just seems so overpriced...lol

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1755 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

I will say that 1.5 years ago I would have been thinking that bundlestars thing was amazing, but with so many 1C games showing up in bundles and with the 1C pack on GG for 20 bucks last year, $6ish just seems so overpriced...lol

I think that it'd be OK for $6 if they hadn't gone and included those two recycled games.

#1756 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Can the Bundle Stars stuff be split up?

I don't want anything except Off Road Drive. If it can be split, I might be able to recoup most of the cost.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#1757 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

Can the Bundle Stars stuff be split up?

I don't want anything except Off Road Drive. If it can be split, I might be able to recoup most of the cost.

The Dynamite bundle came with separate keys.

#1758 JackyC313

JackyC313

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

Question on buying this w/o HappyHour (which I read was around $7.18 for 2 copies for a first time buyer).. At the bottom of the page, it says:

Give 2 gifts for more than: $9.72
Give 3 gifts for more than: $13.89
Give 4 gifts for more than: $18.05
Give 5 gifts for more than: $20.83

Does that mean when I buy this as a gift (by checking the gift box) and paying 9.73, I can get 2 copies (I guess this would be the next best deal if HH doesn't come back)?

And do I need to buy an actual copy for myself first before I can gift Or can I just buy 2 copies this way?

I know buying it this way doesn't allow me the chance to upgrade it more (I'm already over BTA so I dont think I need to upgrade) or give me galapoints which I'm not too concerned with.

Thanks for anyone who can help answer my questions.

#1759 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

I threw a few bucks down mostly for magica and painkiller since i cant find my old disc for the latter

Question though.. did we not get a game in the last slot? Its still blank and only a couple hours left. I also wasn't very thrilled with the charities listed so i didn't donate as much as i do to the humbleindiebundle/childsplay
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#1760 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Question on buying this w/o HappyHour (which I read was around $7.18 for 2 copies for a first time buyer).. At the bottom of the page, it says:

Give 2 gifts for more than: $9.72
Give 3 gifts for more than: $13.89
Give 4 gifts for more than: $18.05
Give 5 gifts for more than: $20.83

Does that mean when I buy this as a gift (by checking the gift box) and paying 9.73, I can get 2 copies (I guess this would be the next best deal if HH doesn't come back)?

And do I need to buy an actual copy for myself first before I can gift Or can I just buy 2 copies this way?

I know buying it this way doesn't allow me the chance to upgrade it more (I'm already over BTA so I dont think I need to upgrade) or give me galapoints which I'm not too concerned with.

Thanks for anyone who can help answer my questions.

To answer your question, you are correct - best deals outside of happy hour are those gift packs and you don't need to buy it for yourself. You can just gift one of the gifts to your own email.

Of note:

Last game unlocked - Victoria II (nice game, but a lot of us have it from Amazon).

Bundle time extended another 5 days - so hopefully this is good news for the possibility of another happy hour since I have a group wanting me to host another pack.

#1761 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Last game unlocked - Victoria II (nice game, but a lot of us have it from Amazon).

Bah... I missed the DLC keys by ~2 minutes. :-(

#1762 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

Bundle time extended another 5 days - so hopefully this is good news for the possibility of another happy hour since I have a group wanting me to host another pack.

Yeah, another happy hour is a possibility. They tweeted some things about more "surprises" and something happening on Saturday:

#1763 Tallkido

Tallkido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Glad they extended it
Posted Image

#1764 JackyC313

JackyC313

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

To answer your question, you are correct - best deals outside of happy hour are those gift packs and you don't need to buy it for yourself. You can just gift one of the gifts to your own email.

Of note:

Thanks! I ended up buying it anyways at $9.73 and it looks like Super Fun Happy Hour is back @ $6.82! Shoulda waited >.<

#1765 melvinmelon123

melvinmelon123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Happy hour is back on. I have bundles if people are interested.

#1766 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Alright, HH came back, I have about half a group buy reserved, but the rest of the slots are open so PM if you want one.

#1767 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Alright, HH came back, I have about half a group buy reserved, but the rest of the slots are open so PM if you want one.

How much do they come to? The only games I don't have are Cities in Motion and Deponia so you can imagine $6.91 (current BTA) is sounding like a bad deal right about now.

76561197971332172.png

#1768 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Eh, that would still be around $1.70. I'd be in on that for Cities and Deponia.

#1769 basis

basis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

if i already have Trine in my Steam library. Can I add Trine again (from this Indie Gala bundle) and will it appear in my 'gifts' catalogue?

#1770 Detruire

Detruire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

if i already have Trine in my Steam library. Can I add Trine again (from this Indie Gala bundle) and will it appear in my 'gifts' catalogue?

No. There are only a few games which will do that, and as far as I am aware, Trine isn't one of them.