The Indie Gala bundle!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3690 replies to this topic

#2641 pochi26

pochi26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

In for Happy Hour as well. Need more Nyu Media games on my collection :)

#2642 ltrain23

ltrain23

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Have you tried the recover key thing on the IG site? I think someone here said it worked for gifts too, but I don't know for sure.

I tried that a couple hours ago, but still no email. Any idea how long that typically takes?

#2643 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Put me down for a h-h-h-appy hour. 

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#2644 BoringPat

BoringPat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

Trainz is definitely the attractive one in the bundle (I like my trainzzzz).  

The 3 eXceed games seems nice, but I don't think I have the reflex to do them justice, though.  I do have a soft spot for all things Japanese, however ...

And, how many Painkiller do one need anyway?  They look the same to me?

Every good CAG out there already has at least two copies of S.P.A.Z. by now?   [-(

I still have this irrational discomfort with Desura only games.  (I know, I know, hence irrational)

Anyone care to guess what those hidden Steam games are?

Posted Image
Games are meant to be bought and hoarded!

#2645 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:55 PM

<- this guy is in for hh

"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#2646 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:32 PM

I have Trainz Settle and Carlisle from IG Mobile 3 but have not played it yet.  As best as I can tell from Steam it looks like S&C is a standalone Trainz route and Trainz 12 is a more recent Trainz entry with new routes, multi-player, route builds, DLC, better graphics etc.  Does that sound about right? 

#2647 awestover89

awestover89

So Much Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

From IndieGala's Facebook:

Exciting news! @nyumedia told us that eXceed games will all soon have Steam trading cards! Get it on http://www.indiegala.com/?fbex2 while you can!

Of course, the days when Steam cards could actually turn a profit are in the past, but if all 3 games have say 4 cards each, I could see people making about $1-2 off of them. Most likely won't even fully cover a 10-buy happy hour purchase (I'd be surprised if the cost per person is below $3-4, but I could be wrong) but still, it's something.

#2648 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

The pricing structure of this one should lead it to the $2 or less range for group buys. 

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#2649 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

I know you're not supposed to say OMG SAVE ME A SPOT FOX in this thread but I'm a gold level poster so I have certain rights and privileges.

(As to whether or not I actually want a spot... depends wholly on the bonus games.  Not digging this anime stuff).

#2650 DonaldBlank

DonaldBlank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

in4HH as well

would prefer the Gundemonium games but close enough

#2651 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Oh man I would love this bundle except I bought the Gundemonium games last year during the Winter sale... great games too (though for some reason I still prefer Jamestown...)

Hm... even though I still have the games I am contemplating happy hour.  The other games seem interesting enough and I could gift the shmups to a friend.

Heck, count me in for HH :)

Posted Image

#2652 mellowzor

mellowzor

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

in for happy hour!

#2653 Sh0pper

Sh0pper

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

Trainz is definitely the attractive one in the bundle (I like my trainzzzz).  

The 3 eXceed games seems nice, but I don't think I have the reflex to do them justice, though.  I do have a soft spot for all things Japanese, however ...

And, how many Painkiller do one need anyway?  They look the same to me?

Every good CAG out there already has at least two copies of S.P.A.Z. by now?   [-(

I still have this irrational discomfort with Desura only games.  (I know, I know, hence irrational)

Anyone care to guess what those hidden Steam games are?

This is an identical thought process to the one I had. You and I know both know we'll be buying it :)

#2654 DaiMonPaul

DaiMonPaul

On the Fringe

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hmm... not sure I'm interested in too much from this bundle.  SPAZ is worth it, but I already own it.  How are Sacraboar and Trainz 2012?  I might wait to see what the mystery games are...

#2655 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

Already have most of these but being an addict, I'm in for a happy hour spot Fox!!!!

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2656 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

in4HH as well

would prefer the Gundemonium games but close enough

TIme machine.  13-14 months ago IR.

Oh man I would love this bundle except I bought the Gundemonium games last year during the Winter sale... great games too (though for some reason I still prefer Jamestown...)

Hm... even though I still have the games I am contemplating happy hour.  The other games seem interesting enough and I could gift the shmups to a friend.

Heck, count me in for HH :)

Heresy!  It's worth owning both Gundemonium & eXceed.  It's not like we're drowning in shumps.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2657 imac2much

imac2much

The Angry Baker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:08 AM

Oops I meant I already have the exceed games :)  I actually don't have the Gundemonium games on Steam, but I bought them all on PSN.  Honestly, I was a bit disappointed by them... For whatever reason, I enjoy the Touhou games much more.  Granted, I also took the time to figure out the scoring system in the Touhou games more thoroughly, so that might have played a large part.  

I also love Touhou music.

Posted Image

#2658 BoringPat

BoringPat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

This is an identical thought process to the one I had. You and I know both know we'll be buying it :)

:grouphug: CAGs think alike!

Posted Image

#2659 mattrobertsjr

mattrobertsjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

i would like a spot for happy hr msg me!

#2660 asheskitty

asheskitty

Coconut Kitty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

i would like a spot for happy hr msg me!

http://www.cheapassg...oup-buy-thread/

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Amazon $5 off w/EC List
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#2661 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

sorry, too lazy to find that, thanks :)  it got dropped out of my subscription list, wish the xbox thread would too.  I've removed it like 20 times now and don't post to it

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#2662 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Definitely interested in this one. I've only got SPAZ out of the bunch so far and the other games look interesting.

76561197971332172.png

#2663 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

Apparently there was a happy hour and the average magically rose.  Good ol' IG.  Still waiting to see what the unlocks are.

#2664 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

Apparently there was a happy hour and the average magically rose.  Good ol' IG.  Still waiting to see what the unlocks are.

I wouldn't sweat it - by the end of the bundle (after it gets extended three times) they'll be practically begging people to buy it...

#2665 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

If there was a HH nobody got in on it, not based on the top gifters.  One guy had 50 gifts by yesterday.  He has 70 today so maybe he got in on it?  Last time they did the same thing, first HH was really short and high priced.  Probably do a normal HH by tomorrow. 

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#2666 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

So how does this Happy hour gifting thing work? I'm kind of interested in this bundle but don't know the CAG ways of IG.

11317.png

#2667 BoringPat

BoringPat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

Aura? AURA? I am surprised they put this 9 years old Myst-clone as a hidden game.  By revealing it, they actually make the whole bundle perceived value LESS than before.  Well done, I guess? :-k

Posted Image

#2668 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

What an utterly underwhelming unlock.  If the other two are of the same caliber I'm definitely passing on this one.

#2669 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

Aura was leaked in their newsletter way before it got unlocked anyway, so I'm not surprised by it. I expect to see at least one decent mystery game though.

#2670 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

A 9-year-old Myst clone actually sparks my interest in this bundle, but I'm still going to wait it out.