Pay what you like for Get Games' littleBIGbunch GamesAid bundle

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
336 (100%)
The Bunble is Live!

getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch

Serious Sam Double D can be redeemed in Steam

You'll be able to pay you like for a littleBIGbunch bundle of games containing Frozen Synapse, Explodemon, Serious Sam: Double D, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee and New Star Soccer 5.

When? 14th December. Where? Get Games. It's a GamesAid charity initiative running through to 2nd January.
Not only can you pay what you like, you can specify who gets the dough.
You can give all of the money to GamesAid if you like, or to the developers. Or you can split the money so that some goes to GamesAid and some goes to the developers.

Those developers are Mode 7 Games for Frozen Synapse (9/10 Eurogamer), and Curve Studios for Explodemon (7/10 Eurogamer).
Mommy's Best Games made Serious Sam: Double D (6/10 Eurogamer), and New Star Games made New Star Soccer 5 (Unreviewed).
And Just Add Water is responsible for porting Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (8/10 Eurogamer, as part of a Steam bundle).
GamesAid collaborates with the video games industry to collect money for various charities aimed at young people and children.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-for-get-games-littlebigbunch-gamesaid-bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another indie game bundle..... I wonder if any of these games will activate on Steam, I'll probably end up buying it since I'm interested in Frozen Synapse and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Moar bundles. Wonder if these will be steam activated.[/QUOTE]

yeah! bundle xmas!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Yet another indie game bundle..... I wonder if any of these games will activate on Steam, I'll probably end up buying it since I'm interested in Frozen Synapse and Oddworld Munch's Oddysee[/QUOTE]

I dont know, maybe if somebody have that games in GetGames and tell us if theres a CD Key with them

sigh, another bundle

New Star Soccer already says its free to play. What are we getting by going this route?

[quote name='pROvIs']sigh, another bundle

New Star Soccer already says its free to play. What are we getting by going this route?[/QUOTE]

F2P has match restrictions, maybe you get a premium account.

Is this a list of the games being offered, or a list of the more impressive on the developer's included resumes? Because other than the headline on the article, nowhere in the body of the story does it mention or infer that these games are the ones in the bundle.

ETA-- Unless you read the first line of the article. Oops.
In that case, wow, not a bad bundle.

Hmm, if that's the list of games, I'll have to think about this. The only game on that I don't already own, and that I'd care to own, is Explodemon. And that's not available on Steam at the moment.

Hopefully they surprise me and add that game on Steam like they've managed to do with some of the games in the indie royale bundles.

I suppose this is a decent bundle, but some of the choices are questionable. Frozen Synapse had it's own bundle devoted to it by the Humble Bundle guys, so I can only assume many of the people interested in it would've picked that up already.. and it's odd that New Star Soccer 5 is included since it's F2P, unless some sort of premium version is given out.

I own Explodemon on PSN, so the 2 games I'd be interested in are Serious Sam Double D and Oddworld. But wow.. at this rate, there'll be a new Indie Bundle every week.

Even though I already have these games, except the soccer, I will probably get it and gift the whole thing to a friend.

Yeah, this bundle seems uneven to me. I will wait until it launches, mainly for the football game. It really reminds me of the Sensible Soccer games in a lot of ways. I suck at sports games but this one looks like a blast based on the linked video in the OP (you can buy beer for your kit, there are neat training exercises, and a nice sense of humor). I hope there's a premium version of it, otherwise I'll just pass overall.

So this is supposed to start tomorrow? With the awesomeness that is the Humble Bundle 4, I nearly forgot about this one.

I wonder if this will still launch tomorrow considering it will be the third bundle in three days and is far overshadowed.

You guys might want to wait until someone confirms that they've received a steam key for Serious Sam before ordering the bundle. I received emails for all of the games but the "key" they sent me for Serious Sam was left blank.

[quote name='sunghost']You guys might want to wait until someone confirms that they've received a steam key for Serious Sam before ordering the bundle. I received emails for all of the games but the "key" they sent me for Serious Sam was left blank.[/QUOTE]

I got two steam keys for SS. I cannot verify if they work however. Still at work

[quote name='sunghost']You guys might want to wait until someone confirms that they've received a steam key for Serious Sam before ordering the bundle. I received emails for all of the games but the "key" they sent me for Serious Sam was left blank.[/QUOTE]

Same situation here. Waiting on a response from support.

When you purchase the bundle, it requires you to create an account. If you haven't received your confirmation email, go to http://www.getgamesgo.com/ and log in using the username and password you just created. Under the purchase history tab in your account will be all of the keys for the games in the bundle. For me, the Serious Sam key was there, and I can confirm it works in Steam.

It was giving me a confirmation email for neither the bundle nor the account creation email validation.

By clicking around, I did finally get to the page of products I own, but not before it tried to force me to register a credit card with the site. The site seems to be something of a mess.

Redeemed my SSam code and am downloading Explodemon, so I should be set now for what I needed.

Gonna pass on this one. I want to try Explodemon and Serious Sam but I had problems trying to order from this site before (international CC issue and would not accept paypal for a specific item) so I will pass. Plus I am not interested in those games enough to spend money on them.

I love these bundles but without any Steam except for Serious Sam I am going to pass.

I got all my stuff in my e-mail, including the steam key for Serious Sam which worked. However, there was a drop-down menu somewhere where I switched it from euros to "rest of the world" USD. I mostly just wanted Serious Sam DD, would have been nice if Munch's Odyssey was a Steam key also...

[quote name='stapleking']When you purchase the bundle, it requires you to create an account. If you haven't received your confirmation email, go to http://www.getgamesgo.com/ and log in using the username and password you just created. Under the purchase history tab in your account will be all of the keys for the games in the bundle. For me, the Serious Sam key was there, and I can confirm it works in Steam.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, can't believe I completely overlooked something that simple.

Whoever hosted this bundle please DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!

Finally getting an email after sending it in this morning. So I got some extra codes for SS.

PLJK6-JMWBL-3CADA

PY2M7-0J5QG-V2DZN

there is no minimum for this bundle so unlike those bullshit humblebundles which charge a penny, this one is actually free.

you can type in 0.00 for your price. if you do this, it also does not require payment info, so no worries to those concerned about payments.

[quote name='crystalklear64']there is no minimum for this bundle so unlike those bullshit humblebundles which charge a penny, this one is actually free.

you can type in 0.00 for your price. if you do this, it also does not require payment info, so no worries to those concerned about payments.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? What kind of cheapass complains about giving a penny to charity.

[quote name='Coltin']Really, you're upset that the other bundles charge a penny?[/QUOTE]
I'm upset they say "pay whatever you want" and then do not allow you to do so.

I would be just as upset if they said this and did not allow you to type in your own prices.

[quote name='TheRobReport']Seriously? What kind of cheapass complains about giving a penny to charity.[/QUOTE]

The kind that doesn't appreciate false claims.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm upset they say "pay whatever you want" and then do not allow you to do so.

I would be just as upset if they said this and did not allow you to type in your own prices.

The kind that doesn't appreciate false claims.[/QUOTE]

Semantics really bother you. Also, fuck you.

[quote name='supershammy']Semantics really bother you. Also, fuck you.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Wants every bundle to be free? What a fucking douche.

Bah. The only game in this bundle that comes in a Mac version is Frozen Synapse, and it's not even clear whether the Mac version is available with it since they don't provide a Steam key for it. Oh well, Humble Bundle 4 will keep me busy for a while anyway.

[quote name='Blade']Apparently, some major fucktard from France exploited this bundle to get 2,000 (now he says "over 200") copies of Serious Sam Double D for free on Steam.

Here's him complaining about it. He tried to trade for a copy of LIMBO and says the trade from the other guy is fake.

Here's his Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhiteChuck/

If anyone gets a trade request from this ass, report and block him.[/QUOTE]

Serious Sam Double D isn't even worth exploiting the bundle for lol, that's kinda sad if it's true.

[quote name='sunghost']Serious Sam Double D isn't even worth exploiting the bundle for lol, that's kinda sad if it's true.[/QUOTE]

It's true, he's been trying to trade for other games. He'll probably give people codes for free if they ask, since he dropped about 10 on the forum post. He thinks he's doing good because he wants to create a giveaway for every copy.

[quote name='Blade']Agreed. Wants every bundle to be free? What a fucking douche.[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's what I said and implied.

Oh wait, no it isn't.

[quote name='Blade']Apparently, some major fucktard from France exploited this bundle to get 2,000 (now he says "over 200") copies of Serious Sam Double D for free on Steam.[/QUOTE]
A guy giving away games oh man what an asshole!

If someone is able to get 2000 copies of Serious Sam Double D or free I would blame the bundle and not the person.

I want Serious Sam Double D and I want to find a cure for gamesaids so this is a win win for me.

bread's done
Back