Cocksmas 2013

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Cocksmas 2013
4daY7me.gif

When you wish upon a star, think of dongs both near and far. For the greatest holiday gift of all, is a hat upon both cock and ball.​
What is Cocksmas?
We have a grand tradition here at CAG of putting Christmas hats on our avatars to get in the festive spirit. I have a slightly different tradition which started four years ago involving phallic imagery. Maybe I have a subconscious fascination with dicks, maybe I'm just really immature, or maybe I get my jollies from seeing CAG plastered with cute little penises, who knows? I get complaints and compliments and get to flex my creative muscle whilst spreading holiday cheer. I invite other members with creative talent to create cockvatars as well since I can only do so many. Also, for the past couple years I have given out free Steam games for a variety of Cocksmas related reasons. See further down if you're here for the loot!

So How Does This Work?
You ask for a festive cockvatar. Maybe I'll make it, maybe a fellow cocksmith will make it, maybe you get jack. More interesting requests or requests that I find interesting are more likely to get done. If someone decides to give you a bouncing bundle of joy, be sure to thank them for their hard work, set it as your new avatar, and compliment them on their mastery of the arts because god knows editing pixels on a penis in paint is up there with the Sistine Chapel.

Here's One I Did Earlier!
No one has fulfilled your request yet and still want to get festive? Check out the gallery and don your gay apparel.

If you want to make one yourself, feel free to use the template:

351cw90.gif

The Gallery

This Year's Cocksmas Avatars-

Past Cocksmas Avatars-

LhY2Q9L.gif
wOUrwez.gif
7NPHTE7.gif
oWgGbgP.gif
PxGhPyF.gif
vEYy7uq.gif
KRPMcMc.gif
tGGh8G9.gif
px4ZDV9.gif
hr9fnYb.gif
3rUrzHA.gif
SW4XnIB.gif
Mj5Rr71.gif
HPBqjli.gif
wSYxkn5.gif
z3fz70p.gif
S2jnI28.gif
CNN129m.gif
NM7jgSV.gif
xRjeef4.gif
dd3dsyQ.gif
PJUvp4N.gif
lUkEcPt.gif
j2my9bj.gif
whMtUqh.gif
Q07nS0D.gif
tvcHzIw.gif
YQf8Us2.gif
sQaQgXI.gif
BlASNsC.gif
sSvY940.gif
8K2aiOR.gif
cjy2HxR.gif
Wm3CYtH.gif
TsI8kvS.gif
jLR718s.gif
T6EvhgL.gif
UG3PKxP.gif
zEIWClV.gif
0kQ6xL2.gif

Neat Cocks But I'm Just Here for the Free Games
Well little Johnny/Susan, there are 3 categories in which you can enter and win, and what you win is a Steam game or games of your and my choosing. (In the past I asked the winners to supply a list of games they'd like and depending on how generous I am feeling I pick one or more.)
The categories are as follows!

Quality-
The Cocksmas quality award goes to the Cocksmas avatar that you think is of the highest caliber. Do you love the concept? Do you love the art? Do you love the cock? This award is voted on by the community. Only applies to Cockvatars another user has made.

In the past, nominees were:
2hfsab9.gif
2n6t66v.png
2cegp3m.png
14l55s8.png

Jessica Rabbit won.

Quantity-
With so many requests and so little time I encourage other users to fulfill each other's requests. The person who completes the most requests and with reasonable quality receives this reward.

Previously, QiG won this one with a whopping 9 cockvatars. Way to go buddy!

Festivity-
This one simply requires that you have a Cocksmas Avatar equipped and make a post in this thread. Around Christmas Day, I'll scroll through the thread and check to see who has a Cocksmas avatar and add those names to a list.  I'll select someone at random using a random number generator. Posting more does not increase your chances, unless I accidentally count you twice and then I guess it does!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.

I'm thinking I might have to skip this year. I think a Cocksmas avatar of Saturn Devouring His Son might, uh... not go over so well.

Happy Cocksmas!

I had a lot of fun cocksmithing last year. Many December weekend nights were filled with chain smoking, beer tasting and animation tutorials. Unfortunately my PC crapped out in June and I haven't bothered addressing it so hopefully some new cocksmiths decide to cut their teeth this year.

The QiG collection:
scorchani.gif
balrogani.gif
dicktrcyani.gif
mushaniy.gif
drcoxani.gif
dukeani.gif
meatani.gif
2zf8nfc.gif
cheapani.gif

Credit to crystalklear64 for the cleanup on Meat Boy and original template

I think I lost mine from last year :(

/edit: Totally missed that mine was posted above!

And here we are the first of the year.

Put too many colors into the hair so had to go lossy as usual so heres the animated and the non-animated version for you to pick as you like.

x1kghl.gif
219p5d2.png

I will ask here as I asked in the blog post on these:

Chuplayer was forced to put his creepy doll pics under spoilers because they offended people, yet they didnt have any sexual organs showing. Now if that was done, why is it this is allowed? I am just looking to understand why there is a double standard on this type of stuff is all.

I'm just mad that you said it before I said it.

Not entirely true. I'm also mad that we're not playing Starcraft together.

If some artistic fellow could create me a Jake the dog from adventure time cockmas avatar I would be most appreciative as I'm not artistic enough to do it myself.

Here's mine, which took me a while to fit the parts on to the cock:
bIKi0.gif
JUS4f.gif

I don't know how to actually keep the same quality when resizing smaller.

I'm not sure if my avatar will count too:
9YJyf.gif

[quote name='Spyder187']I will ask here as I asked in the blog post on these:

Chuplayer was forced to put his creepy doll pics under spoilers because they offended people, yet they didnt have any sexual organs showing. Now if that was done, why is it this is allowed? I am just looking to understand why there is a double standard on this type of stuff is all.[/QUOTE]

I hope you noticed that no one even dignified your question with a response... You are just here to shit on other people's good time, as you already commented the exact same thing as this in the blog that CK64 made earlier to announce Coxmas to the masses...so I wont bother answering you again for the second time.

Get a life and go shit on someone else's thread. Thanks ;)

I think Spyder187 == Chuplayer (I detect a note of jealousy? :p)

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Here's mine, which took me a while to fit the parts on to the cock:
JUS4f.gif

I don't know how to actually keep the same quality when resizing smaller.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.. but at 30kb it's about 1.5x bigger than the site allows for avatars. :wall:

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I hope you noticed that no one even dignified your question with a response... You are just here to shit on other people's good time, as you already commented the exact same thing as this in the blog that CK64 made earlier to announce Coxmas to the masses...so I wont bother answering you again for the second time.

Get a life and go shit on someone else's thread. Thanks ;)

I think Spyder187 == Chuplayer (I detect a note of jealousy? :p)[/QUOTE]

No, I for damn sure am not that deviant. I asked my question due to how so many people, including some of the same ones using these stupid ass avatars were the some ones who cried foul over his nonsense. I do not care for hypocrites. Hence why I raised the question. Besides, if it is your idea of fun to celebrate replacing a holy figure with a cock , then by all means thats your choice. Just like if Chu wanted to have a good time getting his kink on with his dollies, that was his choice. Just don't get pissy when someone questions the double standard and hypocrisy of your and others actions.

I had no problem with the doll pictures, so CHECK OUT MY HOLI-COCK.

But no seriously, wasn't it mostly about his pictures taking up a ridiculous amount of space in the blog section rather than the content? The images at the time would push down all other blogs, hence why mods started spoiler-tagging some of them since he didn't want to be "censored" or courteous to the other bloggers. I mean I'm sure there were some people who wanted them spoilered since they found the dolls so offensive, but I think they were in the minority.

Have CAG's avatar requirements changed since last Cocksmas? The zealot cock is too large now...

EDIT: Though CK, if you wanted to make a protoss immortal cock to go with the signature...

Figured I try...Here's Snookie.
tumblr_lw6a5slPoK1r6flc4o1_100.jpg
or
tumblr_lw6a4kbvOR1r6flc4o1_100.jpg
(it's really hard to do on paintbrush).
Here's Muno (Yo Gabba Gabba)
tumblr_lw6a59KrxF1r6flc4o1_100.jpg
Where's Waldo?
tumblr_lw7xebgb5S1r6flc4o1_100.jpg
Droopy
tumblr_lw80hdHU7M1r6flc4o1_100.jpg

I decided I liked Plankton the best.
tumblr_lw7xfc48Nq1r6flc4o1_100.jpg

Lord_Kefka (and others)...you can pick one of the ones above (post #39)--tis the season and all...nobody wants to see a cockless avatar. I never claimed to be an artist...so be nice if you decide not to. Merry Cocksmas to one and all!

[quote name='Gentlegamer']When does Cocksmas start this year?[/QUOTE]

When you're too lazy to change your avatar like me, it's year round. :lol:

Given the violent nature of the last few avatars I've used, I think it's wiser I revert to an old Cocksmas avatar rather than ask for a new one.

[quote name='Gden']I don't think I'm going to join in on this this year. Take two guesses why I'm not doing so.[/QUOTE]
The terms of your parole? FBI surveillance issues?

bread's done
Back