In stock - Yakuza 3 & 4, $14.99 each w/FS at Newegg

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am just looking to pick up one..which is the better game?[/QUOTE]

According to people who love the series..."BOTH". :bouncy:

Yakuza 3 does have a DLC voucher(not sure if all copies did, but the one I got from Kmart earlier this year had one), but I think its expired now. I remember redeeming one not too long before the expiriation date. I am unsure if you can still use it, that happens a lot with Xbox 360 codes, but I am not too familiar with dated PS3 vouchers.

And as for which one to get......I also say get both.

Haven't beaten 1 or 2 but I'm still considering this despite how much I've already spent BF week..
What are the chances they'll have another sale?
And do both of these come with DLC codes?

Finally bought Yakuza 4! I was kinda mad at myself for not getting it from Newegg the first time when I saw the deal live at 4am that one night. It was destiny and I laughed in its face... but no more!

[quote name='Yanksfan']I am just looking to pick up one..which is the better game?[/QUOTE]

Y3 for me.

No problem everyone! Glad I was able to contribute.

Bumping this once to make sure no one misses it; as of this post both games are still in stock.

grabbed Yakuza 3. have only really heard about this game from this forum so here's to hoping it's awesome:beer:

Both games suprisingly still in stock.

Its worth noting that some CAGs have been getting lucky finding Yakuza 4 at Walmart for $10 still even though BF is long gone.

Very YMMV though... my store was picked clean so I picked up both from Newegg.

bread's done
Back