Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

• Please log in to reply
1846 replies to this topic

#1831 macontosh2000

macontosh2000

Dirty Scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

I got my CE and SE today. Thanks Op and everyone that helped find everything!

Thread of the Year (So Far)!
macontosh2000 Quote of the Day (or whenever i choose to change it)

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. I'm not gonna cry about my pa. I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on it. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? You can keep them bottled up Michael, but they will come out. Sometimes in the most unexpected........Hey, where the Fuck are my hard-boiled eggs?"

Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

#1832 Grammar Police

Grammar Police

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

I work at a store called BuyBacks and when I checked the trade in the other day, I would've gotten like $35. That's in cash, not store credit. Still didn't think it was worth it. I might give it to a friend.

Join Bing Rewards to earn Amazon gift cards and Microsoft points! Extremely easy to use!

#1833 The Bryant

The Bryant

Jobber to the Stars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

I got the game yesterday and started playing today. It's awesome!

Many thanks to all of my fellow CAG'ers!i couldn't have done it with out you guys!
Want to WIN FREE PRIZES for browsing the web? Join SwagBucks and you'll do just that! Please help me out by using my ref link to sign up for SwagBucks!

Actively playing:
:ps3: - WWE '12, LittleBigPlanet 2: SE, Jak and Daxter Collection
:ds: - HeartGold

Posted Image

#1834 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Am I the only one who received the game without the barcode slashed?

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#1835 bmac

bmac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Heads up for anyone who is still waiting to receive their games. I was told by PL that the next shipments will go out by the end of next week.

#1836 gtkilla

gtkilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Heads up for anyone who is still waiting to receive their games. I was told by PL that the next shipments will go out by the end of next week.

Yup. CS finally got back to me after I sent them a scan of my ID and said I'm on their reship list for next week.

#1837 NDarkness

NDarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

Sister told me that they have received a package containing the CE. Thanks to the OP for notifying about the contest!

#1838 jedijeff

jedijeff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

I still haven't received the game I won. Sent an e-mail to customer service Sunday but didn't get a reply. Any suggestions? Maybe I should message them through their website?

Jeff
Posted Image

#1839 hmbtnguy

hmbtnguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

I still haven't received my game either. When I emailed them a few weeks back they said that they would ship out my game the same week the amazon codes would be shipped out.
Posted Image

#1840 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

Give it about another week, i emailed them last week and they told me it should ship by the end of this week. So it'll be here by next week the earliest and maybe 2 more weeks the latest.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#1841 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Yup, still no games for me yet, and no answers to e-mails, regardless of which e-mail address I use. Hopefully I'm in the next batch, but at this point I'm not hopeful.

#1842 gtkilla

gtkilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

No game for me either. They got back to me 2 weeks ago telling me that I was on their reship list for last week, but I haven't gotten it yet. I sent them another email Thursday so I'm waiting to hear back from them.

#1843 bmac

bmac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Finally got my SE game. Still a bit frustrated that I never received the CE that I won. Every time I emailed Prizelogic about it, they answered every question and email I sent, except for any related to the CE, they just ignored it, I guess hoping I would give up asking and just settle for the SE.

Hard to complain about a free game though, even if it did take 4 months to get it.

#1844 gtkilla

gtkilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Got my SE yesterday too. :D Thanks OP and everyone who helped w/ the prize locations!

#1845 jedijeff

jedijeff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

I finally got my game too.
Posted Image

#1846 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

Finally got my SE game. Still a bit frustrated that I never received the CE that I won. Every time I emailed Prizelogic about it, they answered every question and email I sent, except for any related to the CE, they just ignored it, I guess hoping I would give up asking and just settle for the SE.

They did the same thing to me.

#1847 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Well, I finally heard back after 4 emails, and they said prizes are still being shipped out. I'm on the list for next week apparently.