*DEAD* Newegg Deathsmiles LE Xbox 360 $15, Scene It? Box Office Smash X360 $15

That's the best price I've seen for Deathsmiles. I'm kicking myself for buying it full price! It's definitely worth 15 though.

[quote name='JohnHarker']That's the best price I've seen for Deathsmiles. I'm kicking myself for buying it full price! It's definitely worth 15 though.[/QUOTE]

I can second that. Amazing game especially at 15 bones.

[quote name='cheaphuck']I have no use for that faceplate so I don't know why I was just compelled to buy that Deathsmiles LE.[/QUOTE]

you get the awesome soundtrack too!

Eh I'll bite on deathsmiles. Don't know why, doubt I'll play the game anytime soon and no need for the faceplate/soundtrack.. Guess I just can't let a deal go :p

Wow that's a hot deal on Deathsmiles LE. And free shipping? I'm glad I waited this long because I know it's been down to $20-25 on some sales.

NewEgg needs to tone this down. In the past few days I've picked up Star Ocean The Last Hope International, Yakuza 4, Splinter Cell Trilogy HD, and now this. They are going to bleed me dry.

Damn I do love some LE's but I never played Deathsmiles and I only got $100 left to spend on game deals and I know Amazon is gonna try to tempt me with Rayman Origins and Dark Souls, I know they are!

Highly reccomend Scene It if you're a party gamer.

The buzzers will work with the 2 other Scene it games as well as You Don't Know Jack.

Good deal for Deathsmiles. Very easy game to get into.

Deathsmiles 2 really lost a lot of it's charm by changing the graphics. Reminds me when every game went 3d when the N64 came out.

[quote name='mikejenks']Highly reccomend Scene It if you're a party gamer.

The buzzers will work with the 2 other Scene it games as well as You Don't Know Jack.[/QUOTE]

That's an awesome bonus, can't wait to pick up YDKJ after I get this in the mail.

Thanks for posting OP, both deals are great and it doesn't hurt that I get free 2 day shipping either. Picked up Sonic Generations for $30 as well, whole bundle was definitely worth $60. Gj Newegg.

Snagged Deathsmiles. Just another game to add the the pile I call a backlog. I figure I'll start catching up when I retire or something.

Of course by then, instead of a pile, I will have dedicated a room to my "backlog"/collection.

[quote name='watcher0']Snagged Deathsmiles. Just another game to add the the pile I call a backlog. I figure I'll start catching up when I retire or something.[/QUOTE]

Is it really worth $15?

[quote name='watcher0']Snagged Deathsmiles. Just another game to add the the pile I call a backlog. I figure I'll start catching up when I retire or something.

Of course by then, instead of a pile, I will have dedicated a room to my "backlog"/collection.[/QUOTE]

I might donate my backlog or collection when I get older.

That Scene It bundle isn't much of a deal (it's $1 more on Amazon).

Deathsmiles IS a good deal, but it's an acquired taste. I've liked games like Raiden, but the art and design were just too goofy for me.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']That Scene It bundle isn't much of a deal (it's $1 more on Amazon). [/QUOTE]

Just checked, damn. Must have been thinking of the bundle selling for $60. I think it's funny Amazon is selling the game by itself for $13 new. Amazon charges me tax though, doesn't give me free 2-day shipping and the MSRP is $30, so I can live with jumping on this.

I actually enjoyed the first Crackdown a lot more than the second. I'd get that, especially if its cheaper. I got bored with 2, even in co-op.

I'd recommend Deathsmiles at this price too. Its a lot of fun, especially in short bursts. I couldnt sit down and play it over and over though, too short/repetitive.

I have watched some gameplay vids on you tube and I'm not all that impressed with Deathsmiles. Is it actually worth $15? I dont care about the other useless crap.

[quote name='jeebert']I actually enjoyed the first Crackdown a lot more than the second. I'd get that, especially if its cheaper. I got bored with 2, even in co-op.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a copy...hell $7 for a new game...:cool:

[quote name='krashhole']I have watched some gameplay vids on you tube and I'm not all that impressed with Deathsmiles. Is it actually worth $15? I dont care about the other useless crap.[/QUOTE]

if you like shmups and bullet hell shooters, you'll love it.

[quote name='deadkode']if you like shmups and bullet hell shooters, you'll love it.[/QUOTE]

Say what? You lost me at shmups lol

[quote name='krashhole']Say what? You lost me at shmups lol[/QUOTE]

slang for shoot-em-up.

its a fun game, but definitely not for everyone. an easy 400-500 "cheevos" if you're into that.

Probably a good thing I came late to the party on this. Shouldn't have spent $15 cash on this game anyway, even if it comes with extras I'll probably never use. Now if this were at Amazon, that'd be a different story...

[quote name='Muthafodder']I grabbed a copy...hell $7 for a new game...:cool:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Also, I know there's at least one DLC add-on, and I'm positive there's no paid DLC for this game if there's more than one add-on.

Crackdown 2 is just a lazy sequel to this, which is why there are so many complaints, except for the jetpack stuff.

[quote name='krashhole']Ah hell. It's OOS now. I guess that was my sign that I didn't need to add another game to the back log.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry. It's not worth $15.

[quote name='deadkode']slang for shoot-em-up.

its a fun game, but definitely not for everyone. an easy 400-500 "cheevos" if you're into that.[/QUOTE]

Easy 500, nearly-impossible 1000. AS GOD INTENDED.

Well, crap, had it in my cart but it didn't take my card and when I put a new one in, it was OOS.

bread's done
Back