Crackdown X360 $6.99 Free Shipping

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Pretty decent price.

I just traded in the sequel to Amazon, but never experienced the first one - is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

The first one is so much better than the second one. I can't tell you how many times I went through the first one. It was phenomenal playing over Xbox Live back in the day. Good times! :cool:

Yeah the first one is awesome, co-op's a blast and the DLC is pretty fun too (there's a free one and paid, free one unlocks a cheat mode where you can mess around).

Not sure how it compares to the 2nd one as I didn't play through it.

First one blows the second one out of the water.

I remember the week it came out I spent a non stop 6 hours on one agility race. Trying to get the best time on it. I ended up being #1 in the world for that race, felt pretty accomplished for the 4 days I was on there lol.

I only played the first one a little, but the second to completion, and what you guys are saying sounds exactly like the 2nd. Most likely because they are practically the same game, except instead of constantly fighting only gangs, you are shooting zombies. Crackdown 2 has the Toy Box as well.

Bought this and then sold it to someone online awhile ago. Now that I have a 51 inch plasma I think it's time to give this one another go. Plus I bought the DLC and it's attached to my livetag, so not having this game is kind of a waste!

Don't even bother with the 2nd Crackdown. This one is much better. I don't know how they could have screwed Crackdown 2 up so badly, but it's just yucky.

Yeah the first one is awesome
BB.gif
first one is well worth and mind blowing..:)

I'm buying this, again. I finished the 2nd one also, but the first one was better and I might replay it. I have all the achievements on both, but the first one was very memorable when I found all the orbs.

bread's done
Back